Serial Starters

Replies

• LanaCabana537
    LanaCabana537 Posts: 3,824 Member

Hi everybody 👋🏻

Tracy - I'm surprised you weren't wearing roller skates to keep up this weekend! Laughing at the question about the beer! 🤦🏼‍♀️
    Sorry to hear about your lodge member who passed away unexpectedly. That's hard on the family.
    "Rest up" at work this week! 🤣

Sara and Lynn - I SO want some Cheetos now. I've been craving junk food, and there isn't any in the house, today at least.....

Lana

260.0 today
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Tilliesmommy1 Posts: 5,322 Member
    Good evening,

Tracy - your post made me laugh - people say the strangest things.... glad you got a work out in as well.

Lynn- we could just sit on the couch over there in the corner with a family size bag and not tell anyone except our fingers would be so orange!!!! But well worth it.

Computers at work were all wonky and I began to wonder if the computer gnomes were at work. Made for a hard day trying to get things done. Hmmm.

Peep again when you can Lana.

Wishing all a good night. Stay safe and sane out there.
  • LanaCabana537
    edited August 2021
    lbyaj3upnomt.jpeg
    *** August 3 ***

Clouds are hanging over North Carolina this morning ☁️

Sara - crossing fingers for you that the computer gnomes leave you in peace today.

I will be joining you and Lynn today over in the corner with the family-sized bag of Cheetos. Let's make it two bags.....

Waving to Tracy and Missy and anyone else who stops by later on~~

Lana

261.0 today
    271.2 highest
    237.0 Thanksgiving goal
  • Twiley510
    Twiley510 Posts: 377 Member

Tracy - your post made me laugh - people say the strangest things.... glad you got a work out in as well.

Lynn- we could just sit on the couch over there in the corner with a family size bag and not tell anyone except our fingers would be so orange!!!! But well worth it.

Thank you! I was so tired after work yesterday that I ran a low grade fever and went to bed at six pm.

Best life hack ever: use chopsticks to eat your Cheetos. No orange fingers! I'll bring another bag and a case of Sunkist soda. Let's have an orange party to brighten things up.

Do the best you can in your situation.

Tracy in Tennessee

• brennerjlb
    brennerjlb Posts: 720 Member
    OMG I so wish I could find a meme of someone eating cheetos with chopsticks :smiley:
    Waves to all! Not too much exciting going on over here.
    Have a great Tuesday!
  • LanaCabana537

Chopsticks for eating Cheetos! I love it!
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Good evening,

Chopsticks!!! Wow never would have thought. Giggling like a 5 year old over here.

Have tomorrow off, some apts but can also take naps at some point.

Air quality is not good so the heavy duty masks come out again - so thrilled I cant stand it.

Oops one last snack size Cheetos bag to eat.... time to go.

• gemwolf110
    gemwolf110 Posts: 1,306 Member
    brennerjlb wrote: »
    OMG I so wish I could find a meme of someone eating cheetos with chopsticks :smiley:
    Waves to all! Not too much exciting going on over here.
    Have a great Tuesday!

Found these guys…

6d7sl6xieh0p.jpeg
    yzdoc7nxvzlh.jpeg
    fc409ckkhczy.jpeg
  • LanaCabana537
    0zrqdqyejjkq.jpeg
    *** August 4 ***

Missy - You rock! I love them, especially the first one! 🤣

Sara - enjoy your day off ⛱

I'm up early on this gloomy day to walk with the ladies.

Waving to Tracy and Lynn and everyone else who stops by later on 🌴

Lana

261.0 today
  • brennerjlb
    Hi!
    Thanks for the memes Missy! Hilarious!
    Good job on the early walk Lana!
    I actually got out and walked around a short block at work today. See Dr again Monday - hoping for more lifted restrictions.
    Enjoy your day Sara!
    Waves to all!
    ~Lynn
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Good morning,

Up early to meet with lady who sells jewelry /stones/minerals to pick up my latest order. Good stuff.....

Dr apt on zoom is over, I can eat an early lunch and then get a couple things at the store and work at the church for their upcoming yard sale.

Missy - thank you!! I didnt know they had meme's for cheetos but I guess they have memes for everything.

Lynn and Lana - good job getting out and walking. I will get my steps in at the church with no problems.

Wishing all a good day. Stay safe and sane out there.
  • LanaCabana537
    vdulhnuldphj.jpeg
    *** August 5 ***

Boy did I make some crummy choices yesterday. Starch + salt. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Lana

262.0 today
  • brennerjlb
    Good morning!
    Starch and salt - that will do it Lana :) Move on today - it will be ok.
    Waves to all!
    Sara - I hope today back to work is ok.

CW 194.6
    HW 207
    GW 180
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Good evening,

Coworker has been out with lung illness. We all wear masks all day long so hopefully nobody else gets it. She says she is on the end of her antibiotics, but still.....

Oh yeah Lana it is amazing how little food will put bricks in your pockets when you weigh in.

I pulled out my cooking for 2 cookbook and will start looking at buying more and cooking more in sets of 2 - buy 4 or 6 of something and freeze the rest of it so that I dont have 6 servings of the same thing.

Tired of fires and drought, but what do you do???

Stay safe and sane out there.
  • LanaCabana537
    lol7txvxrz6k.jpeg
    *** Friday ***

Good morning All~~

I am happy to say that for the first time in months there are two other ladies signed up to walk the Friday morning walk, so I am going!! The temps will be mild this morning, so that's probably why they signed up. "Pumpkin Loop" it is!

Sara - That's a good plan to shake things up a bit with your cooking for 2 recipes. Stay cool and stay masked!

Lynn - Did you say you have an appointment today with the doctor? I hope he/she gives you good news....let us know!

Waving to Tracy and Missy and anyone else who pops by today 👋🏻

🌴The Cabana Boys have a good Happy Hour lined up for us ⛱🌴

Lana

262.0 today
    271.2 highest
    273.0 🦃 goal
  • brennerjlb
    Hello
    Lana- no dr today- it is monday afternoon. But thanks for asking. Had to chuckle at your goal turkey goal Lana. I think you hit the wrong number.
    Sara - I do not know how people deal with all those fires. The news is horrible!
    See you later at happy hour!
    Hope everyone is having a grand Friday!
    ~Lynn
  • LanaCabana537
    fe4y02nvj0jy.jpeg
    *** August 7 ***

Good morning all~~

Lynn - A while back, my sister and I made plans for me to fly out to her house for Thanksgiving this year, and I said to myself "I have to lose some weight before that trip!" So I came up with a lofty (unrealistic) goal for the end of November..... yesterday I decided to put the turkey there instead of typing "Thanksgiving" 😜

Well, yesterday I went bonkers with an eating-fest, and of course the scale tracked it for me....

Nothing but toothpicks and water for me today. That's an old expression of my mother's.

I hope you all have a good day!

Lana

264.2 today
    271.2 highest
    237.0 🦃 goal
  • gemwolf110
    gemwolf110 Posts: 1,306 Member
    Happy Saturday! I’m a day late for the cabana boys whoops! Today was a good day got a lot of things done that were on my to do list, got the garage cleaned out with the help of my mom and Matt, groomers and picked up a ring I had put on consignment 2 years ago that still hadn’t sold. I’m kinda relieved as I’m in a much better place now than then. Just need to work on my eating habits and exercise. I didn’t like what the scale read this morning and I tracked everything I ate today and well both are not good. Tomorrow is another day and the start to a better week. Hope everyone has a great weekend! I somehow got 3 days off!!!

Goal weight: 110
    Highest weight: 223.6
    Current weight: 220.6
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Good evening,

Yard sale at the church went well. They sat me in the back room for security- to keep the cross breeze going and tell people to see the rest of the items. I also helped 5 people collect more things to buy offering them carts on wheels.

Got my 6k in this smoky sky day and came home and slept for a couple of hours. I did not go home empty handed either but was very careful not to buy just because....

Pork and chicken bought to use this week. Frozen veg and instant potatoes ready as well. Small steps.

• LanaCabana537
    98yuemmsxgqp.jpeg
    *** August 8 ***

Good morning All~~

Wow Missy and Sara - you both had big Saturdays - Good for you!
    I'd better get going today to catch up 😁

*tossing beach bag and spy novel onto favorite lounge chair for later*

Lana

263.4 today
    271.2 highest
    237.0 Thanksgiving goal