Shrinking Assets - Team Chat AUGUST 2021

Replies

• jazzadesigns
    jazzadesigns Posts: 477 Member
    Jazzadesigns
    Saturday
    PW: 221.5
    CW: 221.8

I’m not as upset about this as I’d normally be since last week I lost 2.2 lbs.
  • jazzadesigns
    jazzadesigns Posts: 477 Member
    @SisuMom2019 congrats on reaching Onederland!
  • partaz
    partaz Posts: 9 Member
    Saturday
    PW: 227.5
    CW: 226
  • angelic843
    angelic843 Posts: 252 Member
    Good Morning Everyone,

Just popping on to say hello.

I am headed to a baby shower today. It is being held at a Mexican Restaurant. I already looked up their menu and selected a Fajita Salad and logged it.

I anticipate cake. I am not a huge cake person, so my plan is to pop a Kind bar into my purse so I can enjoy something sweet at the end of the meal...but in a controlled portion.

Hope you all have a great day today...

Angela
  • LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,258 Member
    Weigh in
    PW: 150.2
    CW: 150.4

apparently it didnt save - IDK what's going on
  • LaurieWrobo
    Weigh in

Why would someone disagree with my post?☹😔😡 I posted my weigh in ????!!!!
  • Anniesquats100
    Anniesquats100 Posts: 3,022 Member
    Hmm. I thought I hit disagree by accident but then it didn't show up for me as disagree so I thought it was okay. If that was me, I'm sorry - just clumsy scrolling.
  • chublet25
    chublet25 Posts: 833 Member
    Weigh in

It wasn't me (I checked!) but it's happened to me too, somebody apparently disagreeing with my weight loss (???) I know it's probably just people clicking on the wrong icon but it's truly upsetting, I know! Hang in there. It's not you, it's THEM!!!
  • hipari
    hipari Posts: 1,367 Member
    chublet25 wrote: »
    Weigh in

It wasn't me (I checked!) but it's happened to me too, somebody apparently disagreeing with my weight loss (???) I know it's probably just people clicking on the wrong icon but it's truly upsetting, I know! Hang in there. It's not you, it's THEM!!!

I wish MFP would switch the reaction buttons so that the one on the edge would be something supportive, since that’s where you most likely click on accident… In the past I’ve hit multiple accidental disagrees by simply scrolling on a touch screen, but I try to be careful and correct any possible misclicks.
  • PatriceFitnessPal
    PatriceFitnessPal Posts: 1,322 Member
    edited August 2021
    Congratulations on another great week, @chublet25.

I’m sorry that happened to you @LaurieWrobo. I just made a suggestion to the MFP staff, asking them to switch the order of the heart and disagree icons, since it’s so easy to accidentally touch the disagree icon while scrolling. Like others, whenever I see that selection, I test to make sure it wasn’t me.

Here’s the link if you want to support 👍🏼 the idea … or “disagree” 😣!

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10840601/request-can-you-switch-the-placement-order-of-the-heart-and-disagree-icons-in-the-community#latest

For now, I’ll just imagine everyone has the best intentions and it was just an accident. 🤷‍♀️
  • LaurieWrobo
    Thanks everyone-I was just surprised, angry and felt defeated- my weigh in didn't save & then when I did it again, I saw that-just a bad day☹
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    WEEK TWO CHALLENGE IS UP! ZERO TO HERO

yfph5kl5x16b.jpg
This discussion has been closed.