Aug 8: 150.7
    Aug 15:
    Aug 22:
    Aug 31:

Struggling. Again. :(

Hang in there we all struggle! Just hop back on that horse :smile:

• Garnetbeauty82
    Garnetbeauty82 Posts: 16 Member
    I'm posting today to keep consistent, but my weight today is completely screwy. I'm diabetic, and had a low blood sugar problem last night that had me in the ER. To treat it, they gave me glucose in a saline drip, and then some more saline - so I've got extra water weight at the moment. Not complaining, though - and thank god for all of the EMTs. nurses and doctors out there!

(In case other folks are diabetic, I was down to 42 and couldn't get my blood sugar up with glucose tabs and such. It's likely that the reason I had the low blood sugar wasn't because of my diet, but because my insulin hasn't been dialed in quite right yet to compensate for the weight I've lost. So if you have diabetes too, and are taking insulin, just keep it in mind and keep safe out there!)

Aug Start Weight: 255.4
    Aug Goal Weight: 250.0
    Ultimate Goal Weight: 180

Aug 1: 255.4
    Aug 8: 260.0
    Aug 15:
    Aug 22:
    Aug 29:
    Aug 31:

I have BEEN there too! Not fun at all! Keep in mind exercise DRASTICALLY affects your insulin levels too. I’d suggest meeting with your endo to see how to adjust your sliding scale and/or long acting when you’re exercising! HUGS! Hope you’re feeling better and take those non scale victories too!
  • kchapmanma
    kchapmanma Posts: 174 Member
    I'm posting today to keep consistent, but my weight today is completely screwy. I'm diabetic, and had a low blood sugar problem last night that had me in the ER. To treat it, they gave me glucose in a saline drip, and then some more saline - so I've got extra water weight at the moment. Not complaining, though - and thank god for all of the EMTs. nurses and doctors out there!

(In case other folks are diabetic, I was down to 42 and couldn't get my blood sugar up with glucose tabs and such. It's likely that the reason I had the low blood sugar wasn't because of my diet, but because my insulin hasn't been dialed in quite right yet to compensate for the weight I've lost. So if you have diabetes too, and are taking insulin, just keep it in mind and keep safe out there!)

Aug Start Weight: 255.4
    Aug Goal Weight: 250.0
    Ultimate Goal Weight: 180

Aug 1: 255.4
    Aug 8: 260.0
    Aug 15:
    Aug 22:
    Aug 29:
    Aug 31:

I have BEEN there too! Not fun at all! Keep in mind exercise DRASTICALLY affects your insulin levels too. I’d suggest meeting with your endo to see how to adjust your sliding scale and/or long acting when you’re exercising! HUGS! Hope you’re feeling better and take those non scale victories too!

Thank you! I am feeling better, and getting an appointment with my endo first thing!
  • keg4280
    keg4280 Posts: 37 Member
    Total lost as of July 31st - 16.2 lbs
    Aug start Weight: 180.8 lbs
    Aug Goal Weight: 177 lbs
    Ultimate Goal Weight: 160 lbs

Aug 1: 180.8
    Aug 3: 180.5
    Aug 10: 181.4 not a good few days
    Aug 17:
    Aug 24:
    Aug 31:
  • stevefarns
    stevefarns Posts: 172 Member
    Aug Start Weight: 339.4
    Aug Goal Weight: 332.0
    Ultimate Goal Weight: 225

Aug 3: 340.0
    Aug 10: 340.7 - but I still have this, I believe in it.
    Aug 17:
    Aug 24:
    Aug 31:
  • rjason1986
    rjason1986 Posts: 29 Member
    Aug Start Weight: 254.4
    Aug Goal Weight:230
    Ultimate Goal Weight:190

Aug 1:254.4
    Aug 8:254.4
    Aug 15:
    Aug 22:
    Aug 29:
    Aug 31:

Today 08/10/21 starts my 5 day fast. The 1st two weeks I spent doing my IF schedule of 16/8 and I kept off all but 1.6lbs from my July weight loss. Which I am extremely happy with! I found that doing regular fasting and IF has helped me lose more weight and more importantly keep it off. I even played around with Carbs. I mean the bad carbs. Like pizza, taco's, soda, toast. Etc. I have only gained 1.6lbs back from my ending weight of 252.8lbs. I have not gained any more thanks to my IF schedule plus light cardio and weight training. (literally 2-3x's per week).

I'm hoping to get down to around 230 this month. I have a 5 day fast this week and another 3 day fast before September. I still want to go for 30 but I know I am not mentally prepared for it yet. If I get more time to heal from my injury before going back to work I will do a 10-14 day fast. For now I'm happy with these small fasts and the results they yielded. Good luck everyone!