Ready to do whatever it takes to get into the best shape of

Well, I'm new to all this. I've never done a blog, a message board, an IM, Myspace this, Facebook that, etc., etc., etc. So as this is my first time reaching out into cyberspace for more than the usual research and download, I guess I should start by saying that I'm looking for advice on what works. If you have had success in getting a flat belly, that's what I want!! Please let me know what you did and how you did it.

Thanks!

Eric.

Replies

• Well, I'm new to all this. I've never done a blog, a message board, an IM, Myspace this, Facebook that, etc., etc., etc. So as this is my first time reaching out into cyberspace for more than the usual research and download, I guess I should start by saying that I'm looking for advice on what works. If you have had success in getting a flat belly, that's what I want!! Please let me know what you did and how you did it.

Thanks!

Eric.
  • BxMom
    BxMom Posts: 363
    Check out the Fitness & Exercise section of MFP
  • Welcome! I'm sure you will find that cyberspace can be your friend in helping you meet your goals. :wink:
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Well, I'm new to all this. I've never done a blog, a message board, an IM, Myspace this, Facebook that, etc., etc., etc. So as this is my first time reaching out into cyberspace for more than the usual research and download, I guess I should start by saying that I'm looking for advice on what works. If you have had success in getting a flat belly, that's what I want!! Please let me know what you did and how you did it.

Thanks!

Eric.

Hi Eric, and welcome to THE best site on the web! :smile:
    Between the easy to use food counter (which by the way is SUCH an eye opener!) and all the wonderfully supportive members, you WILL be able to lose the weight that you want to, AND, it'll "almost" be easy doing it!
    I recommend logging ALL your foods BEFORE you have them, rather than later, as it tends to lead to better food choices. (not to mention you'll know if you've got enough numbers left to have a night time snack, like I ALWAYS try to do!) Some people also like to weigh and measure some things, such as meats, rather than just estimating and possibly being WAY off! :noway:
    Also, drink lots of water, that seems to help alot too. :drinker:
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member

Thanks!

Eric.

Hi Eric welcome to mfp!! we have a group here you may be interested in called Bring It! we are pretty straight forward bunch ..pushing ourselves and motivating eachother to stay dedicated here is the link i hope to see ya there just join in on the thread http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/43632-bring-it-part-iii-team-no-excuses-in-march
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Hello and welcome to MFP. I just know you will love this site if you don't already. I love it here. This site is so helpful, supportive, motivational, and everyone is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :smile: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :bigsmile: