MelG7777 Posts: 14,010 Member
    @MelG7777 wrote: »
    Bumping for the greater good.

You are my hero!

I know.
  • J_NY_Z
    J_NY_Z Posts: 2,535 Member
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    I won’t lie….not being able to workout for 3 months has caused my already big legs to get huge. And I’m KINDA self-conscious in certain pics. But hopefully being back at the gym will help now.
    bzgpluscq9ig.jpeg
    (That’s a sparkle filter someone used when she took the pic….not a dirty mirror.😂)

Dear god almighty....
  • springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,421 Member
    pallen30 wrote: »
    gphh29q2lkd7.jpeg
    Well *kitten*. I don’t have the muscles y’all do

I don’t even want to hear that. My mantra is It’s better than it was before!

Because it is! And then carry forward from there.
  • Ty6940
    Ty6940 Posts: 148 Member
    pallen30 wrote: »
    gphh29q2lkd7.jpeg
    Well *kitten*. I don’t have the muscles y’all do

I don’t even want to hear that. My mantra is It’s better than it was before!

Because it is! And then carry forward from there.

You are so right. I’ve got a long way to go but I’ve already come so far. Thank you 😘
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,010 Member
    JRugg1980 wrote: »
    I won’t lie….not being able to workout for 3 months has caused my already big legs to get huge. And I’m KINDA self-conscious in certain pics. But hopefully being back at the gym will help now.
    bzgpluscq9ig.jpeg
    (That’s a sparkle filter someone used when she took the pic….not a dirty mirror.😂)

We are our own worst critic. Its great to have a goal to aim for, but as far as being self conscious about your legs and body. You have nothing to worry about. Your looking great.
    IslandGal3 wrote: »
    bzgpluscq9ig.jpeg

You're perfect ❤
    J_NY_Z wrote: »
    bzgpluscq9ig.jpeg

Dear god almighty....
    bzgpluscq9ig.jpeg

You have gorgeous legs young lady! You go flaunt 'em!!! 😍

🥰thank you all! I appreciate it. I don’t mind having bigger/curvier legs but it’s a mind *kitten* when you’ve worked hard and were used to them being one way and then watching things change.
  • OleTroubadour
    OleTroubadour Posts: 3,428 Member
    bzgpluscq9ig.jpeg

I only see greatness!!!!!!!!!!!
  • OleTroubadour
    OleTroubadour Posts: 3,428 Member
    tams_89 wrote: »
    s80518fz7nom.jpg

Ummmmm, yep dem legs.
  • carelynn114
    carelynn114 Posts: 290 Member

I’ll have to get some leg action in here! Haha thanks max! Ladies you all look wonderful!! 🤗 ❤️
  • dethstar77
    dethstar77 Posts: 1,327 Member
    dammit this thread is my total weakness! >:)
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    cavoz8w79l1u.gif
    And no.. I’m not wearing socks 😂

Those legs!! I love your skirt pants? What are those called? lol
  • carelynn114
    dethstar77 wrote: »
    dammit this thread is my total weakness! >:)

🤗
  • WSOX37
    WSOX37 Posts: 1,611 Member
    Strong work
  • carelynn114
    cavoz8w79l1u.gif

Skirt pants for sure!! 😊
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,541 Member
    cavoz8w79l1u.gif

Skirt pants for sure!! 😊

Gorgeous games! Do those pants tie in the front and back? If so, I got a pair similar from an East Indian trade company way back when - they were my favorites, but alas they were too short.
  • carelynn114
    @KickassAmazon76 no, they just have a stretchy waistband. Super comfy! Especially when going to the pool :)