Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• Astromoongal
    Astromoongal Posts: 1 Member
    Keen to meet new people here :) just started up my profile.
  • byusuri22
    byusuri22 Posts: 178 Member
    Looking to get myself motivated. MFP helped me lose 40 before. I'm hoping to lose it again.
  • Travis021588
    Travis021588 Posts: 2 Member
    Hello 👋
  • Venus_1
    Venus_1 Posts: 71 Member
    Hi! Gladly will add active, sociable members 😊
  • Icecreamjorna
    Icecreamjorna Posts: 46 Member
    Hey everyone, long time user that’s active on here, please add me if I haven’t added you already xx
  • Apeboyo124
    Apeboyo124 Posts: 179 Member
    You can add me!!!
  • Lee1st1974
    Lee1st1974 Posts: 102 Member
    Time to lose this weight and have fun along the ways, All are welcome on the journey.
  • pegroen
    pegroen Posts: 11 Member
    I would love to add friends -- I'm a 51yo who loves to sew, read and walk/hike.
  • anitabpr84
    anitabpr84 Posts: 2 Member
    Hello. I am newer on here - I've been active for about three weeks now but haven't branched out to adding friends. I want to add friends now that I'm more comfortable with it, though, because I need motivation, ideas, advice/tips, people to be excited with/for, etc. :smile:
  • cazzcampbell
    cazzcampbell Posts: 22 Member
    edited August 2021
    I would love to find some new people to fill my news feed with! I'm 34, from the UK with a fairly new account (ditched the old one for a fresh start) and so not many 'friends'. 21lb down so far with quite a lot left to go!
  • tcvetli
    tcvetli Posts: 2 Member
    I am new here, some friends will ne great to motivate me seeing their achievements in my feed
  • barb4health
    barb4health Posts: 4 Member
    Looking for pals from SparkPeople who were Determined Daisies. Please send a friend request. Thanks!
  • Apeboyo124
    Apeboyo124 Posts: 179 Member
    Add me :)
  • pinkbaba03
    pinkbaba03 Posts: 18 Member
    Add me! Always look for more motivated friends!
  • missmariesarinana
    missmariesarinana Posts: 1 Member
    Took a break from MFP for a couple years and now im back would love to help motivate and meet new friends while on this journey,I accept everyone who request me.
  • feliciaespinoza9
    feliciaespinoza9 Posts: 6 Member
    I’m terrible at being consistent, add me and we can motivate each other!
  • JennBona
    JennBona Posts: 255 Member
    Feel free to add me..always looking for more friends for motivation :)
  • N0easyway0ut
    N0easyway0ut Posts: 193 Member
    Back after about a month off for personal reasons. Looking to get back on track to get in shape before the end of the year. feel free to add me.:)
  • AEGISHOT
    AEGISHOT Posts: 16 Member
    I want friends from all over the world who are in their 40s. I am 45y/o
  • _faedreamer
    _faedreamer Posts: 56 Member
    edited August 2021
    Hey all, coming back to track and get motivated after a year and a half of wallowing in depression and isolation. Stupid pandemic. Anyway, I'm looking for like-minded friends and accountability buddies on here, female preferred, please.

Little about me, I'm F/46, LGBT woman, married to the loml for 16 years this fall. Childfree, living in Washington DC. I'm disabled and a stay at home wife. I love video games (Fallout franchise, Far Cry series, every iteration of the Sims, EVE, various driving simulators), BTS (omg any other ARMY here??? Tell me your bias!) and cooking.

I prefer folks who have their diaries visible, and mine is always open, of course. Thanks, friends!