Looking for friends (ladies only)

Replies

• debq3
    debq3 Posts: 42 Member
    Hey everyone. Ruthie from Missouri! I am 65 and feel like I have dieted most of my life. Got to get this poundage off! Feel free to add me!

Hi Ruthie, I just sent you a friend request. I'm Deb from Florida and I seem to have been on this journey for quite a long time.
  • Moonmama30
    Moonmama30 Posts: 3 Member
    Hello all! I might be a little late to this thread but I would love to be friends with anyone here. 30y/o mom of 2- trying to lose my 100 lb baby weight gain!
  • debq3
    How often do you all check in with your doctor regarding health issues or weight loss? Just once a year, more, less? I know because I have health issues I am supposed to check in twice a year at least but it has been almost a full year.... and I am so nervous about my labs tomorrow that it is crazy. :#

Normally I would see my doctor annually for a well check up however, I became ill in March of 2020 and the roller coaster ride of different doctors had my head spinning for a while. I too was worried about my labs and happily I was quite surprised by most of the results. I see my GP tomorrow so I'm ready, she on the other hand may not be since I last saw her April.
  • debq3
    Good Evening all I hope everyone had a great day. Today was a good day for me, Cardiac Rehab at noon and I increased all my workouts by 5 minutes. After the rehab I took a short walk at the park before the rain started. taemdpkkvc6h.jpg
  • MaeesaAHHH
    MaeesaAHHH Posts: 72 Member
    debq3 wrote: »
    Good Evening all I hope everyone had a great day. Today was a good day for me, Cardiac Rehab at noon and I increased all my workouts by 5 minutes. After the rehab I took a short walk at the park before the rain started. taemdpkkvc6h.jpg

This is a beautiful picture. Congrats on ur progress n thanks for sharing
  • Hi friends,I am new and find a weight loss buddy?
  • debq3
    Good Morning to All, I hope you all have a wonderful day. This morning I have appointment with my GP for annual check up and follow up from a visit in April before all the testing was scheduled by my cardiologist. I am checking to be sure I have copies all of the test, my blood pressure log etc. just in case the other doctors and hospital didn't send copies which often is the case. After the doctor's visit I will stop on the way home at one of the parks for a walk, then off to do some grocery shopping.gqxh3vh2uy7g.png
  • Icecreamjorna
    Icecreamjorna Posts: 46 Member
    Hey! Hope everyone’s okay!! Please add me if I haven’t added you already xx
  • msilvadelao1996
    msilvadelao1996 Posts: 1 Member
    Hello Ladies !!

I am looking for friends to follow me along on my journey!

Please Friend Request me i'd love to cheer each other on, Just yesterday i began an 8 Week Shred program and i am so excited! I am currently down 56.2 pounds since March 15th, but i'm not stopping there.

Hope i get a request from you ladies :)
  • vottav21
    vottav21 Posts: 84 Member
    I love starting my day here with this supportive community . It’s made a huge difference in my mindset . Thank You all so much for your inspiring stories ! This was us last night . Me trying to not drink carbs & to get some dinner that wasn’t fried . I was starving ( beach community ) we really should just stay home until sept ! But I ended up with 2 cocktail shrimp . So I was pretty proud of that ! 4soerbop0308.jpeg
  • debq3
    vottav21 wrote: »
    I love starting my day here with this supportive community . It’s made a huge difference in my mindset . Thank You all so much for your inspiring stories ! This was us last night . Me trying to not drink carbs & to get some dinner that wasn’t fried . I was starving ( beach community ) we really should just stay home until sept ! But I ended up with 2 cocktail shrimp . So I was pretty proud of that ! 4soerbop0308.jpeg

Great photo, shrimp is a good choice.
  • debq3
    Good Morning Ladies, I hope you all have a great day today. Before I run a few errands I'm off for a long walk at one of our local parks walking trail.
  • amybg1
    amybg1 Posts: 631 Member
    Good day folks, if your diary is open and you're planning on losing the healthy way feel free to add
  • MaeesaAHHH
    MaeesaAHHH Posts: 72 Member
    @vottav21 u guys look adorable!!!!!! beautiful photo.
    And @debq3 hope u had a nice walk, have a great day xoxo!
  • runr4life18
    runr4life18 Posts: 14 Member
    Hi everyone 👋 im Kari, 41 (next week), and back on this merry go round! Lol as I'm not getting any younger and this isn't getting any easier (crash dieting) I'm going back to basics and taking the slow approach focusing on consistency with staying active and counting calories. Seems a lot of folks on my friend's list went different ways and my feed is a little empty. I'd love to make new friends who are active and motivated to make positive lifestyle changes. Feel free to add me! Because I can't for the life of me figure out how to add people myself ☺️
  • vottav21
    vottav21 Posts: 84 Member
    Good Morning Ladies ! Well I’m back home in Providence & no sooner did I walk in last night I got a bunch of nasty mosquito bites on my legs . Then this morning I woke to one on the side of my face ! Guess I’m still to tasty ! Going to take some benedryl because I’m an itchy mess ! But first my tea! This day starts extreme clean eats & no drinks for me . J will be off doing something so theirs no “ social “ excuses & thank god I’m home in my nice kitchen . Shopped b4 I left so there is good clean food to cook. Have an inspired Friday ! & drink that water Y’all !
  • debq3
    Good Morning All, Happy Friday! I wish all of you a wonderful day and a great weekend. I am off to Cardiac Rehab today so I am trying to get the morning chores out of the way, my knee is still off from the workout on Wednesday so the step platform is out of the running, having my knee go out on me is not an option. After rehab it's off to find a nice piece of Salmon for dinner.
  • donnasteel1
    donnasteel1 Posts: 15 Member
    debq3 wrote: »
    Hey everyone. Ruthie from Missouri! I am 65 and feel like I have dieted most of my life. Got to get this poundage off! Feel free to add me!

Hi Ruthie, I just sent you a friend request. I'm Deb from Florida and I seem to have been on this journey for quite a long time.

Hi, sorry but how do you send friend request, or friend someone. I'm kinda stuck 😕
  • donnasteel1
    donnasteel1 Posts: 15 Member
    Hi, can anyone help me. I'm new and don't know how to friend people. Not even sure if this post is going to be posted 😂. Thanks
  • goldenxbeauty
    goldenxbeauty Posts: 154 Member
    Add me:)
    I'm very much more of a functional fitness person rather than finding workouts/gyms.