Newbie just saying HI!!!

My name is Sheila. I am from Scotland Uk but staying in England at the moment. I am 37 years old. My husband came across this site. Need to lose lots of weight! I started about five days ago and finding this site brilliant so far. Going to my brothers wedding in June in America so hopefully will lose a bit before then.

Replies

• sheilaedwardsuk
    sheilaedwardsuk Posts: 2 Member
    My name is Sheila. I am from Scotland Uk but staying in England at the moment. I am 37 years old. My husband came across this site. Need to lose lots of weight! I started about five days ago and finding this site brilliant so far. Going to my brothers wedding in June in America so hopefully will lose a bit before then.
  • tami1024
    tami1024 Posts: 26
    Welcome and good luck on your new wt loss journey. I find this sight to be very helpful. As long as you stay honest and consistant with logging your food intake and your workouts. This sight will work wonders for you. We are all here for support!
  • Kimlane70
    Kimlane70 Posts: 117
    welcome to mfp! it's a great site. you can do it.
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Welcome to the site! I hope you are successful in meeting all of your goals! Good luck to you! :flowerforyou:
  • MelL1205
    MelL1205 Posts: 1,200 Member
    welcome. :smile: it's a good site. I unfortunately don't get around to getting on as much as I should.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Hello and welcome to MFP. I just know you will love this site if you don't already. I love it here. This site is so helpful, supportive, motivational, and everyone is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :smile: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :bigsmile: