Looking for accountability partners

Options
sigsby
sigsby Posts: 220 Member
Hello,

I have been working from home since March of 2020 and I've put on a lot of weight. I have 50 pounds to lose. I started my weight loss journey today. So far so good.

I'm looking for people to help keep me on the right path.

Replies

• WagsTowson
    WagsTowson Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I’m right there with you! Working from home is great except for the fact that you’re not moving around as much. I also have some physical issues that I am working on. Slows me down a lot. I am just starting again today I need to lose at least 40 pounds. My initial goal is 20 by February 1 when I go on a Disney trip. At this point I’d have to be like a little old ladies on their scooters, and I can’t handle that.

Today is my 63rd birthday, and I weighed in for the first time at over 200 pounds. 201 to be exact. Very sad. Hopefully 4-5lbs of it is just vacation weight, I just got back yesterday from a beach trip. I will try to figure out how to add you as a friend Sigsby, or you can search for me.
  • cmo5333
    cmo5333 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm on the same journey but have added 70 pounds. I am sarcastic and I swear a lot but if you're ok with those personality traits, feel free to add me as a friend.