Looking for friends (ladies only)

Replies

• debq3
    debq3 Posts: 42 Member
    Hi, can anyone help me. I'm new and don't know how to friend people. Not even sure if this post is going to be posted ๐Ÿ˜‚. Thanks

If you click on the name of the person you want to send a request to it will open, click on the name again and it will open to buttons with send friend request and send message. If someone has added you as a friend look at the top of the screen on your home page there will be an envelope and a person icon if you have a message or friend request there will be a red spot to indicate, click on it.
  • AEGISHOT
    AEGISHOT Posts: 16 Member
    edited August 2021
    Hello, I have been on MFP for a while but never been this active in the community. I needs friends that we can be accountable to each other.

My name is Temmy
    I am a Nigerian and resides in Lagos
    I am 45 years young and need friends from all over the world.
  • MaeesaAHHH
    MaeesaAHHH Posts: 62 Member
    debq3 wrote: ยป
    Good Morning All, Happy Friday! I wish all of you a wonderful day and a great weekend. I am off to Cardiac Rehab today so I am trying to get the morning chores out of the way, my knee is still off from the workout on Wednesday so the step platform is out of the running, having my knee go out on me is not an option. After rehab it's off to find a nice piece of Salmon for dinner.

that sounds like a brilliant plan @debq3 ! i absolutely LOVE salmoN!
  • MaeesaAHHH
    Hello, I have been on MFP for a while but never been this active in the community. I needs friends that we can be accountable to each other.

My name is Temmy
    I am a Nigerian and resides in Lagos
    I am 45 years young and need friends from all over the world.

hi temmy, nice to meet u! i sent u an FR
  • marceybear
    marceybear Posts: 5 Member
    Hey everyone! How have you all been doing? Hope you all had a great week! I will be honest. I have not held myself accountable. I am stress eater like a lot of us are. I have been letting work/life get to me. I think it is about time I made some changes that benefit me. After all I am not getting any younger. I just want to find that work/life that makes me happy. Is there such a thing? Well, good news. My weight went up just a little so that is something positive! Not much damage control in that department! So back at it! Happy Saturday everyone! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
  • PaisleyVik37
    PaisleyVik37 Posts: 1 Member
    Iโ€™m in the same boat, but have had a decent first week on MFP. It just seems like a long road ahead. But we can do it!
  • debq3
    Having an off day, took my early morning walk though very slow going I managed 90 minutes, no appetite again today and the dreaded nausea is bad today so I am forcing myself to eat. And the bouts of fatigue I keep getting I am just not bouncing back from the heart surgery I had a month ago. Have a great Sunday!
  • Water_babe20
    Water_babe20 Posts: 14 Member
    Likewise I lost over 50lb on here years ago and gained half back. I have been trying on my own for a year to lose it again but not doing to good, I would like some friends to support.
  • MaeesaAHHH
    debq3 wrote: ยป
    Having an off day, took my early morning walk though very slow going I managed 90 minutes, no appetite again today and the dreaded nausea is bad today so I am forcing myself to eat. And the bouts of fatigue I keep getting I am just not bouncing back from the heart surgery I had a month ago. Have a great Sunday!

Hope u feel better soon ๐Ÿ’“
  • MaeesaAHHH
    @marceybear and @Water_babe20 sent u both FRs. @PaisleyVik37 we r now mfp buddies. Have a great Sunday y'all ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜Š
  • slovee90
    slovee90 Posts: 1 Member
    Hello Everyone!
    My name is Stevie, I am 30 yrs young! and I am a single mother of two beautiful girls (5,6)
    I would really like to have a friend to text/chat with because I am on this journey of becoming healthy and strong and the only person I can talk with is my brother haha. He is a great motivator but I would like to have a girl friend I can relate with and cheer each other on, keep each other accountable that sort of thing. Let me know if any of you are looking for something similar!
  • kathaden17
    kathaden17 Posts: 4 Member
    Hey hey hey!
    I am here to lose some weight too. Thanks a lot to the Rona, I have about 30 maybe 40 pounds to lose. I am loving all of the positivity in here and would love to make friends to have fun little competitions with but also motivate eachother ๐Ÿ’–
  • Gold6767
    Gold6767 Posts: 145 Member
    Happy Monday ladies! Always happy to have new friends. This go around I decided to open my diary to friends and be more active in the community and I think it makes a difference. Seeing the successes of others is very motivating for me. I especially love when people share recipes and food that they like, cuz lez be honest I love me some food. I forgot my water bottle on my way into work today and it is HOT, decided to buy 2 huge bottles (figuring I can leave one at work and if I forget again I won't have to go back out). Long story kinda short, all my coworkers are laughing at me since it is very well-known that I have the bladder of an 80-year old they're taking bets on how many times I pee today. This is just a taste of the delightful weirdness you can look forward to if you decide to be my MFP friend. Have a great week everyone, we're gonna kill it.
  • wanda_idelia
    wanda_idelia Posts: 19 Member
    How do you add friends?!
  • Gold6767
    Gold6767 Posts: 145 Member
    How do you add friends?!

@wanda_idelia click on a person's name, you'll see their "badges" click on their name again and you'll see two green options for send message or add as friend, click add as friend and they will get a request
  • vottav21
    vottav21 Posts: 84 Member
    So I looked up from my tea thus morning & look what I saw 96kierhllzfj.jpeg
    5eddncbg2s1q.jpeg
    4yba098u527n.jpeg
  • vottav21
    Then her baby came over & Iโ€™m pretty sure they were planning to steal my car !
  • debq3
    Then her baby came over & Iโ€™m pretty sure they were planning to steal my car !

That's funny, love the photos
  • vottav21
    Well still working my way down to last weeks low . Had the new neighbors over & an old friend last night . It was great to see the house , while still not done, filled with folks enjoying themselves. There was a lot of wine & treats but I did pretty good . I made sure we had a protein filled dinner before & that was a major new first for us ! Another hot day in the northeast . First though a lot more hot tea !
  • infinitewishes
    infinitewishes Posts: 4 Member
    I've been going at this for a while, never to truly see the fruits of my labour. We tried this before, in a friend circle capacity. It works if they do. I did. Then fell off. I need ongoing support. On good days I eat a substainable diet, on sad days... Please add me ๐Ÿ˜