Finally did it!! 100lbs down! Before and After

lgvck09guyc2.jpeg

Finally managed to get to the 100lbs weight loss mark! Took me a while but I’m enjoying my relationship with food and I don’t feel need to rush! This is a marathon not a race!

Replies

• gcibsthom
    gcibsthom Posts: 30,115 Member
    Congrats! Be Proud...
  • JustRamona
    JustRamona Posts: 399 Member
    Congrats!!
  • 147Fit
    147Fit Posts: 13 Member
    Well done!!
  • Kevvboy
    Kevvboy Posts: 81 Member
    Congratulations, Josh. Your photo is very inspiring. Would you mind sharing a few of your top tricks? How about plans for maintaining, can you quickly describe your daily amount of calories and exercise? I am approaching my goal weight and very interested in learning from those who have done it.
  • gentle_sir_hulk
    gentle_sir_hulk Posts: 52 Member
    Fantastic Story, you are setting an example and are a role model. And great pictures!
  • LostViking404
    LostViking404 Posts: 9 Member
    Congrats - deep respect for this focused achievement and your absolutely right - it's not a race.
  • Brnadii
    Brnadii Posts: 6 Member
    CONGRATS!!!!
  • bryant28408
    bryant28408 Posts: 52 Member
    Dude! What a difference 100 makes. That's incredible. Congratulations!
  • jrdupree
    jrdupree Posts: 662 Member
    🎉Congrats 🎊
  • hezaa777
    hezaa777 Posts: 25 Member
    Awesome! Cheers!
  • jenstress
    jenstress Posts: 19 Member
    Amazing change! All your hard work paid off. Way to go!
  • pbond39
    pbond39 Posts: 21 Member
    Congrats!
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,300 Member
    So inspiring!! Congratulations! You must feel great---you surely look it!
  • oakster69
    oakster69 Posts: 55 Member
    Fantastic! What a change. Thanks for posting, it is an inspiration to others.
  • JoanToland
    JoanToland Posts: 2 Member
    Congrats! Photos are so important to see our progress, as sometimes the scale doesn't show that progress.
  • Poobah1972
    Poobah1972 Posts: 943 Member
    Super fabulous bud! The hard work is certainly paying off! :)
  • slimtastesbetter
    slimtastesbetter Posts: 7,915 Member
    You look great, congratulations on your accomplishment! I would love to hear more of your story. I have a 30 year old son that needs to lose weight, maybe 75 lbs? I wish I could talk to him about it but learned several years ago that it only makes him defensive when I bring it up. So instead I pray that something clicks inside of him and he decides it's time to make an effort to lose weight.
  • 1poundatax
    1poundatax Posts: 228 Member
    You look amazing! Congratulations.

• mslinda41
    mslinda41 Posts: 143 Member
    Congrats!
  • Kevvboy
    Kevvboy Posts: 81 Member
    You look great, congratulations on your accomplishment! I would love to hear more of your story. I have a 30 year old son that needs to lose weight, maybe 75 lbs? I wish I could talk to him about it but learned several years ago that it only makes him defensive when I bring it up. So instead I pray that something clicks inside of him and he decides it's time to make an effort to lose weight.

A conversation with my doctor turned things around for me. When is the last time your son had a physical? If you could make that happen, that might be what he needs to get started. You might also point him to the thread "Success Stories" on here and let him see other people like him who've gotten it done. Good luck!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!