Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• Pickles175
    Pickles175 Posts: 211 Member
    Looking for fun people to chat with and support each other.
  • Venus_1
    Venus_1 Posts: 71 Member
    Reasons to add me as a friend:

1. I am extremely inconsistent in logging in. I won't clog up your newsfeed.
    2. I also have my "became friends with", "commented on xx post", etc, turned off. Also, not clogging up your feed.
    3. If I do log in, I at least "like" most things. Hey, my thumb gets exercise hitting the like button.
    4. I have an Android, so I can post selfies all day long, but I won't. Only occasionally usually when I actually post a status update.
    5. I hate DMs. I will not bug you all day asking how you are, what are your goals, etc.

I am sure there are more pros to adding me; I don't want to go overboard with how awesome I am though.

OMG that sounds too good to be true! 😂
  • kimspiree6601
    kimspiree6601 Posts: 18 Member
    me! Been using this app on and off for a couple years lol allot of people dont stay very long so always looking to freshen up the friends list!
  • MikeRunsDaily2021
    MikeRunsDaily2021 Posts: 68 Member
    I’m on here looking to find very motivated friends. Not looking to have the most friends, just very active and motivated friends. I’m a runner struggling to consistently strength train. I’m a fairly active person looking for accountability partners looking to get better every day. Feel free to add me if your the same way. Thanks
  • richardinengland
    richardinengland Posts: 18 Member
    Hey, add me! :)
  • WSOX37
    WSOX37 Posts: 1,611 Member
    Add
  • MonkeyMagic71
    MonkeyMagic71 Posts: 6 Member
    edited August 2021
    50 year old grandad (true story) looking to loose 50lbs, self confessed recovering sugar addict, into cycling, rowing, gym for strength training, VR and walking the dog, on Strava here: https://www.strava.com/athletes/3024626, anyone fancy some mutual support? It's a long road ahead but I'm very determined, might just have some fun on the way too.
  • byusuri22
    byusuri22 Posts: 178 Member
    MFP helped me lose 40 before. I'm hoping to lose it again. Running is how I lost it before. Any motivation to help me get back out there would be appreciated.
  • MikeRunsDaily2021
    MikeRunsDaily2021 Posts: 68 Member
    @byusuri22 take it one day/ run at a time. That’s the key
  • madbowman1745
    madbowman1745 Posts: 5 Member
    this is to hard to do alone. would love to have some friends to keep me motivated.
  • AEGISHOT
    AEGISHOT Posts: 16 Member
    I want more friends.
  • TinaShrinks
    TinaShrinks Posts: 19 Member
    *raises hand* me!
  • Kevin_Hassenpflug
    Kevin_Hassenpflug Posts: 70 Member
    * Raises Hands" Please add me..... Im doing the 75 Day Hard Challenge
  • Quggin
    Quggin Posts: 17 Member
    Feel free to add me if you want

50yo Male, currently at around 206lbs. At my heaviest I was 270+, took a lot off, then put some back on. Trying to get back to ONEderland. I run (poorly), eat foods that are probably awful (in moderation), and am quite funny (looking).
  • johnisrunning
    johnisrunning Posts: 142 Member
    Hello all, feel free to add me!

Currently spinning my wheels a bit... ran my first sub-6:00 mile on August 8, but right now I'm kind of biding my time before a vacation next month and before my gym finally reopens in early October. Having a hard time staying focused in the meantime, but motivating others helps keep me on track!
  • tropikanagirl
    tropikanagirl Posts: 53 Member
    I need friends that are focused and consistent. Someone that will hold me,accountable. I'm into yoga, Zumba and weight training. At least thats what I want to do. :-)
  • feliciaespinoza9
    feliciaespinoza9 Posts: 6 Member
    Add me :D
  • feliciaespinoza9
    Hey everyone. My account kept glitching and I accidentally made two but anyway add this account and not feliciaespinoza9 lol. I deleted that account and fixed the problem. I need accountability so let’s be friends y’all!
  • feliciaespinoza9
    AHHHH ITS STILL GLITCHING!! Follow me at Feliciaespino. I don’t know why it comments as feliciaespinoza9 when I deleted this account but ughh sorry about that
  • Jr4120
    Jr4120 Posts: 8 Member
    Hi everyone I’m J. I am a runner and I kinda dabble in biking lol please feel free to add me. This is a hard road to travel alone.