Hello, I'm new here....

caranne
caranne Posts: 19 Member
Hi everyone, just joined this site, don't have a huge amount of weight to lose, about 14 lbs, been trying to shift it for about a month now to no avail, must be that old middle age spread I reckon!!! Any advice much appreciated...

Replies

• caranne
    Hi everyone, just joined this site, don't have a huge amount of weight to lose, about 14 lbs, been trying to shift it for about a month now to no avail, must be that old middle age spread I reckon!!! Any advice much appreciated...
  • Juliebean_1027
    Juliebean_1027 Posts: 713 Member
    Welcome! :flowerforyou: You'll find lots of great advice and recipes on the message boards, and everyone is really willing to help you out! Make sure you keep posting to let everyone know how you're doing! Good luck with your loss! :drinker:
  • welcome and good luck :flowerforyou:
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Welcome to the boards! I hope the tools on this site help you lose the weight you want! Good luck to you! :flowerforyou:
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    welcome to mfp:drinker:
  • doodlebug
    doodlebug Posts: 44 Member
    Welcome!!!:drinker:
  • specialsong77
    specialsong77 Posts: 78 Member
    Welocme to the team! My best advice is to use the calorie counter religiously. It definitely helps hold you more accountable for everything you put into your body for sure! :tongue:
  • ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Welcome!! :flowerforyou:
  • caranne
    so true! Thanks for all the encouraging comments...
  • Brandiann
    Brandiann Posts: 905 Member
    glitter.gif
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Hello and welcome to MFP. I just know you will love this site if you don't already. I love it here. This site is so helpful, supportive, motivational, and everyone is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :smile: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :bigsmile: