What Losing 30lb in 80 days looks like

I am happy that since I started my journey early July, I managed to lose 30lb and revert my pre-diabetes measures and liver enzymes to normal.

j653ebjdj1ri.jpg

I still have a long way to go in my 100lb journey but I can tell everyone it is rewarding and possible and you need to believe in yourself and your own success!

A lot of people have helped me to make this happen and their love and support will be important in future as well. Still proud of me though!

uwb0diml9zsr.jpg
2kv6sh655l40.jpg

Replies

• Fflpnari
    Fflpnari Posts: 975 Member
    wtg!!!!! way to take control of your health!!
  • DarlaJL82
    DarlaJL82 Posts: 58 Member
    Great job!!
  • testaca
    testaca Posts: 1 Member
    Congrats! U doing awesome, buddy!
  • oakster69
    oakster69 Posts: 55 Member
    Great results with your pre-diabetic stuff. That didnt take long to revert! Keep up the good work.
  • goal06082021
    goal06082021 Posts: 2,130 Member
    I misread it as 80 lbs in 30 days and I had some Thoughts, but then I read it again. Excellent job!
  • corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member
    Hurray for 30 pounds down! Hurray for pre diabetes gone! Hurray for normal liver enzymes! Party hearty!

Now back to work.
  • Bluetail6
    Bluetail6 Posts: 2,874 Member
    Wonderful job!!
  • 142jmh
    142jmh Posts: 82 Member
    Amazing work!
  • gentle_sir_hulk
    gentle_sir_hulk Posts: 52 Member
    Thank you all for your messages - everyone is so super supportive in this group!
  • snaxandpop
    snaxandpop Posts: 71 Member
    That is fantastic, you are well on your way! Please keep posting, this is really motivating.
  • JustRamona
    JustRamona Posts: 399 Member
    Awesome, you're doing a great job, keep it up!
  • tess77h
    tess77h Posts: 40 Member
    Good job! This is inspiring.
  • lilawolf
    lilawolf Posts: 1,690 Member
    Awesome job! Nice smile too :smiley: Support is fantastic, but you put in the changes and hard work.
  • VernaJ3
    VernaJ3 Posts: 24 Member
    Fantastic. You look great. Ya wanna share how you did that?? I'd sure like to be as successful as you have been.
  • hjahangiri
    hjahangiri Posts: 56 Member
    Impressive! I'm 1/3rd of the way there! Thanks for the shot of inspiration!
  • yweight2020
    yweight2020 Posts: 591 Member
    Congratulations :)
  • swimmom_1
    swimmom_1 Posts: 1,302 Member
    @rabatin1
    I got back on my Elliptical 8 days ago because it was raining. Hadn't been on it for at least 6 years due to a tibial plateau fracture in 10/15. (Should have got back on earlier.) Easy on the knees. Burns more calories than walking and gets my heart rate up exponentially! May want to try it. Have to get on one that has the appropriate stride for you to not pull your leg of not to short a stride, I would think.
    The one I bought was 26 inch stride which is what someone my heights stride is. I would think a shorter stride isn't as bad as too long. Others I tried at Dicks hurt my hip/groin.
    A gym should have multiple Ellipticals with different stride lengths.
  • Carlissa3332
    Carlissa3332 Posts: 9 Member
    Awesome!
  • suzij27
    suzij27 Posts: 199 Member
    Great work. I can see a big difference in your before and current photos. And to get your blood sugar and liver enzymes to normal is a big win. 😀
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!