WaistAways - Team Chat SEPTEMBER 2021

Replies

• Terytha
    Terytha Posts: 2,097 Member
    CW: 164

I think we can all see that this was a bad week for me. :(

I'm thinking of increasing my gym time to try offset the bad weeks but I like sleep. Not sure I'm willing to give it up.
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,158 Member
    AND WITH THAT, WE'VE COMPLETED THE LAST WEEK OF AUGUST
    winners-2020.png

ql92ag2hn24v.png

vjsciew4fo44.png

OUR WINNING TEAMS

By Percent
    yj04nhrgzosb.png

By Pounds
    62g8k8n91rb5.png

OUR WINNING MEMBERS

By Percent
    95zb78owthin.png

By Pounds
    62ax9j350lm4.png

ti600kvgssyn.png

YOUR TEAM'S BIGGEST LOSERS (WINNERS)

f5q3xhf3gn0l.png
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 38,512 Member
    You have a new member heading your way ... Please welcome @rawataishwarya890 :)
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,158 Member
    grandfinale.jpg

4dz5p9ezvsu6.png

ztgfvfb8pys1.png

OUR TEAM WINNERS

By Percentage

1wlajck3o452.png

By Pounds

b1p0pwy74cao.png

OUR INDIVIDUAL WINNERS

By Percentage

2f0ee0tm58po.png

By Pounds

slw1s4ki1tnn.png
    932qfrx3ipvm.png
    p3j5en2wqqny.png

YOUR TEAM'S WINNERS

n7d7omrkkjew.png
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 9,891 Member
    Weekend is coming to an end - for those of you who actually have a different weekday and weekend! It is odd being retired and have fewer signals about what day it is, but it is fun not really caring :smiley:

@bowens1973
    I always enjoy the introductions every month, and hearing about changes and progress. I am SURE you are rocking that Lycra/Spandex look, and it is not just for show! You and Ash both inspire many of us. Who needs 21,836 pingpong balls anyhow? (I'd kind of like to know how much room they would take up.) Your idea to go to spin classes is a good one - better than curling followed by drinks with the team... Spinning is a blast if you have the right leader who can make it both fun and challenging. I hope it works!

@Terytha
    Hugs to you! Sleep is a gift, but yeah - you can't get quite the same calorie burn as going to the gym. You'll figure a way to either cut the in or up the out. Let's see you into the 150s - you've got this!

It has been a good day with lots of things coming in from the garden, but also time to do other stuff - feels good to get back to Pilates and other exercise that I skipped while visiting my sister (no excuse...). I'm going to go check out the no sugar challenge thing - not sure if I'll join in, but it could be interesting to take a look.

Heads up for Monday people:
    @DD265
    @lovethyneighbor
    @Emerald_Storm
    @TessieMac833
    For the 2 new people - even though you just recently signed up, Monday is your weigh-in day for week 1 already! Be sure to post it here on the chat thread, and you'll be golden. Off to a start and it isn't even "real" September yet!

And a hearty welcome for @rawataishwarya890 - please don't hesitate to jump right in. Tell us about yourself, and feel free to ask any questions you might have, or bring up things you would like to discuss. Looking forward to meeting you!
  • Leanrfittr11
    Leanrfittr11 Posts: 5 Member
    Monday weigh in:
    CW-176lbs

I want to make it a habit to go to the gym 4-5times per week and walk a minimum of 7-8 km per day.
    Let’s see how it goes
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 9,891 Member
    Monday weigh in:
    CW-176lbs

I want to make it a habit to go to the gym 4-5times per week and walk a minimum of 7-8 km per day.
    Let’s see how it goes

This sounds great - It may be hard to keep to it every single day, but even if it is a shorter time or distance, the habit of daily exercise is wonderful. Do you have a dog to take on walks? That sure helps keep it going - they never get sick of walks.

When you signed up, you chose Saturday as your weekly weigh-in day. Do you want to change it to Monday?
  • DD265
    DD265 Posts: 651 Member
    PW: 77.6 kg
    CW: 78.3 kg
  • deniners2
    deniners2 Posts: 707 Member
    PW 156
    CW 156

Ugh. Sorry I didn’t get to you yesterday. I think about posting 1st thing in the morning when I weigh, but then I get busy with workout, clean up, food, etc.
  • Emerald_Storm
    Emerald_Storm Posts: 14 Member
    edited August 2021
    PW 232.8
    CW 228.8

I’d love to add all our teammates so please drop a comment so I don’t miss adding you.

We got this!!
  • ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,089 Member
    @conleywoods That's so fun you can grow fresh grapes... love that!

@Emerald_Storm Amazing loss.. way to go!

Today is off to the right start. As you may recall, my Friday workday ended on a poor note. Knowing today might be tough, I got up early, had my shower, did my initial walk, and then did my yoga practice and push-ups as well. Knowing I'm ahead on my daily goals makes the day much easier (and also fits with last night's intention to make the best of this last working from home week).

The sun is out and I plan to get out for another walk with the dog at lunch!
  • lovethyneighbor
    lovethyneighbor Posts: 270 Member
    CW: 228.4
  • Leanrfittr11
    Leanrfittr11 Posts: 5 Member
    edited August 2021
    @jugar oh no you mentioned in the post for the 2 new people that have signed up Monday is the weigh in day I thought that was intended for me. I would post my weigh in on Saturday.
    I don’t have a dog as I live alone and am working.
    I’ll try my best to keep up with my goal
    Thank you so much for your encouraging words.
This discussion has been closed.