1171819202123»

Replies

• bby_dvll
    bby_dvll Posts: 429 Member
    season 5 of seven deadly sins 😫
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Into the Garden.

It's a reality show about employees who work at the Olive Garden in Times Square.

For real? No......
  • sweetdaisy13
    sweetdaisy13 Posts: 357 Member
    I'm one of those people who watches stuff years after everyone else!

About to finish watching 'How to get away with murder' (Netflix). It's a bit long with 6 Seasons, but I've enjoyed it.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,585 Member
    I'm one of those people who watches stuff years after everyone else!

About to finish watching 'How to get away with murder' (Netflix). It's a bit long with 6 Seasons, but I've enjoyed it.

I have this knack of getting into a series right when their season 3 starts. It happened with Buffy and it happened with House. And sort of with Umbrella Academy and What We Do in the Shadows since seasons 1 and 2 were completed but they hadn't started filming seasons 3 yet.
  • SunnyBunBun79
    SunnyBunBun79 Posts: 2,228 Member
    Trying to wait longer to watch FRINGE ....yet again...for the hundrumpleth time. Sigh...whyyyy did it have to end.
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Guilty pleasure: Young & the Restless

I haven't watched it - or much television - since before the pandemic started. The soap opera story line is as ridiculous as ever and, in about 18 months or so, some of the near-toddlers have basically become young adults.
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    MaltedTea wrote: »
    Guilty pleasure: Young & the Restless

I haven't watched it - or much television - since before the pandemic started. The soap opera story line is as ridiculous as ever and, in about 18 months or so, some of the near-toddlers have basically become young adults.

Haha children grow up so fast. :)

• Miz_Owl
    Miz_Owl Posts: 3,026 Member
    pgqa3ucneoqh.jpg
  • Kindhearts30
    Kindhearts30 Posts: 1,730 Member
    downton abbey (Netflix)
  • capavenger81
    capavenger81 Posts: 107 Member
    Vikings
  • BraydanTaffy
    BraydanTaffy Posts: 504 Member
    Vikings

If you wouldn't mind, let me know how you like that.

I'm about to continue with Trapped, an IC thriller. There are 2 seasons & a 3rd is in the making. Very good, different story... if ya don't mind subtitles.
  • markwalker1973
    markwalker1973 Posts: 145 Member
    The following and sexlife