Weight No More - Team Chat SEPTEMBER 2021

Replies

• 1theresamcvean
    1theresamcvean Posts: 944 Member
    kandi3570 wrote: »
    Kandi3570
    PW 172.8
    CW 171.6

Steps this week. ???? I’ll give a count but my fitbit is losing charge quickly so it’s not correct.

Steps this week 46664

Yay! Nice weigh-in, Kandi.
  • 1theresamcvean
    Melaniedscott
    Sat weigh day
    PW: 206.2
    CW: 203.3

And that is after eating and entire order of Phad Thai for dinner--I usually aim for half but I was very hungry last night.

Great weigh in, Melanie. I guess you needed the fuel. I've been eating mindfully two or three days a week lately. Sometimes it leads me to eat more, yesterday it was less. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Stud47
    Stud47 Posts: 389 Member

Stud47
    Saturday
    SW : 190 lbs
    September SW: 176.36 (mistake ) 176.59 lbs
    PW : 176.59 lbs
    CW: 176.14 lbs

Week loss : 0.45 lbs
    Total weight loss : 13.86 lbs
  • ha110w33nsp00k
    ha110w33nsp00k Posts: 187 Member
    Scale FINALLY worked…if you need 9-1-21 weight, let me know.😉👍🏼

ha110w33nsp00k
    Saturday
    PW: 173.7 (8-15-21)
    CW: 175.2 (9-4-21)
    +1.5
  • ha110w33nsp00k
    1705f69305d08d542cd0c4f37ab51f14.jpg

Here is your Team chat room for September 2021. This is where you weigh in every week, post your goals and progress, discuss any issues or topics of interest, share ideas, support your teammates, receive help when you need it, and dream big. Try to post often, and help each other succeed!

We have six great teams. The group and team leaders are as follows:

Our Moderators:
    Liselyn - @jugar
    Teresa - @TeresaW1020
    Megan - @Megan_smartiepants1970
    Ashley - @minstrelofsarcasm

Our Team Captains:
    Downsizers - @lindamtuck2018 and @Megan_smartiepants1970
    Mission Slimpossibles - @broncobuddee and @TeresaW1020
    Trimstones - @mulecanter and @jessicakrall8
    Weight No More - @minstrelofsarcasm and @melaniedscott
    WaistAways - @jugar and @ashleycarole86
    Shrinking Assets - @Beka3695 and @TheMrWobbly

Our Team Motivators:
    Downsizers - @TheresaM787 and @Poobah1972
    Mission Slimpossibles - @AustinRuadhain @katmary71 and @trooworld
    Trimstones - @angmarie28
    Weight No More - @rachelrjh
    WaistAways - @conleywoods
    Shrinking Assets - @hipari

HOW IT ALL WORKS:
    Every challenger weighs in on their chosen day, every week without fail! At the end of each week, the tallies are done to determine the team and individuals with the most weight lost. The best losers are announced with full fanfare every Sunday. The team competition is all in good spirits - may the most losing win!

We also track those small, steady losses with the Green Week count. If you lose, however small an amount, it counts for 1 week in the green. At the end of the month, we celebrate everyone who lost every week. You are heading steadily towards your goal even if you aren't at the top of the weight loss leaderboard!

To make your weigh-in easy to find for your team Captains, please put it right at the top of a message, and use this format:

Username
    Weigh In Day:
    PW (Previous Weight):
    CW (Current Weight):

If you miss two weigh-ins in a row without asking for a break, you will be dropped from the team, so be sure to inform your team captain if you are traveling, sick, or just need some time off. If you take a break, you are moved to the Support Team. You can remain on the Support Team for as long as you need to. You still participate in the discussions, you can weigh in if you want to, but it will not count in the weekly tally.

Once you reach your goal weight, you join the Goal Zone! You continue to weigh in every week. If you have 2 weeks above your self-defined goal zone, you go back to the regular team to lose that amount before it builds up. You will have a chance to hone those maintenance skills and stick with your team!

In addition to your own team, there are weekly F2F Full Group CHALLENGES. You can do all or none - it's up to you. Participating adds a lot to your success, so we hope to see you there often! These can involve anything fitness, health, or nutrition - and they’ll get you moving, thinking, and learning about this journey. Check the Announcements section for full group challenges.

Let’s show our fellow challengers some F2F love! Introduce yourselves right away, and let the new month begin!!

In reading this, now I’m wondering if I was moved to the Support Team. Please, let me know. I was moving from 8-20-21 to 8-29-21, and my scale didn’t feel like syncing with my phone, so that caused some issues. Please, let me stay!🙏🏼😬
  • melaniedscott
    melaniedscott Posts: 1,290 Member

Here is your Team chat room for September 2021. This is where you weigh in every week, post your goals and progress, discuss any issues or topics of interest, share ideas, support your teammates, receive help when you need it, and dream big. Try to post often, and help each other succeed!

Our Moderators:
    Liselyn - @jugar
    Teresa - @TeresaW1020

Our Team Captains:

Our Team Motivators:
    Trimstones - @angmarie28

HOW IT ALL WORKS:
    Every challenger weighs in on their chosen day, every week without fail! At the end of each week, the tallies are done to determine the team and individuals with the most weight lost. The best losers are announced with full fanfare every Sunday. The team competition is all in good spirits - may the most losing win!

We also track those small, steady losses with the Green Week count. If you lose, however small an amount, it counts for 1 week in the green. At the end of the month, we celebrate everyone who lost every week. You are heading steadily towards your goal even if you aren't at the top of the weight loss leaderboard!

To make your weigh-in easy to find for your team Captains, please put it right at the top of a message, and use this format:

Username
    Weigh In Day:
    PW (Previous Weight):
    CW (Current Weight):

If you miss two weigh-ins in a row without asking for a break, you will be dropped from the team, so be sure to inform your team captain if you are traveling, sick, or just need some time off. If you take a break, you are moved to the Support Team. You can remain on the Support Team for as long as you need to. You still participate in the discussions, you can weigh in if you want to, but it will not count in the weekly tally.

Once you reach your goal weight, you join the Goal Zone! You continue to weigh in every week. If you have 2 weeks above your self-defined goal zone, you go back to the regular team to lose that amount before it builds up. You will have a chance to hone those maintenance skills and stick with your team!

In addition to your own team, there are weekly F2F Full Group CHALLENGES. You can do all or none - it's up to you. Participating adds a lot to your success, so we hope to see you there often! These can involve anything fitness, health, or nutrition - and they’ll get you moving, thinking, and learning about this journey. Check the Announcements section for full group challenges.

Let’s show our fellow challengers some F2F love! Introduce yourselves right away, and let the new month begin!!

In reading this, now I’m wondering if I was moved to the Support Team. Please, let me know. I was moving from 8-20-21 to 8-29-21, and my scale didn’t feel like syncing with my phone, so that caused some issues. Please, let me stay!🙏🏼😬

You are still on the team. We marked you excused those weeks. Without looking back, I seem to remember you mentioned the move, so we were expecting that. And not on support, either. Your last weigh in (before the excused) is what we're currently counting as starting weight for Sept.
  • MayLan
    MayLan Posts: 1,517 Member
    Username: MayLan
    Weigh In Day: Saturday
    PW (Previous Weight): 248.8 lbs
    CW (Current Weight): 248.6 lbs
  • ha110w33nsp00k

Our Moderators:
    Liselyn - @jugar
    Teresa - @TeresaW1020

Our Team Captains:

Our Team Motivators:
    Trimstones - @angmarie28

HOW IT ALL WORKS:

Username
    Weigh In Day:
    PW (Previous Weight):
    CW (Current Weight):

You are still on the team. We marked you excused those weeks. Without looking back, I seem to remember you mentioned the move, so we were expecting that. And not on support, either. Your last weigh in (before the excused) is what we're currently counting as starting weight for Sept.

AWESOME!!! Thank you SO much!!!😅
  • Gmcgovern41
    Gmcgovern41 Posts: 43 Member
    ljdanny wrote: »
    that was a surprise getting on the scale yesterday so I wanted to double check today just to make sure. Not really sure how that happened and hope it keeps happening but as we all know for me I lose a few and gain some more, i am hoping to break out of that cycle though. The dr had me start taking mucinex for my small cold I had and it has now gotten out of control. I should have never have taken it. I am going to start closing the pool this weekend. I'm doing my share of things by putting away all the pool toys. With my husband having covid I cannot take care of the pool, I can only dump in chemicals and push the brush around. I don't know how to vacuum or even turn it off and on. So its turning green. Good thing the weather is cooling off. I think for Christmas I am buying him a pool vacuum. I know he will say it's really for me and hes right, lol.

@ljdanny
    My weight is all over the place up and down by 3-5 5 lbs a day. I do like weighing myself after long runs in the mornings. These are usually where the new lows happen. The ups usually come after a bad day of eating but not always. I've decided to not worry about the daily variation. It is the weekly weigh-ins that show the real progress. Check out the screenshot below.
  • Gmcgovern41
    Gmcgovern41 Posts: 43 Member
    s34hao75f9n3.jpg
  • 1theresamcvean
    MayLan wrote: »
    Username: MayLan
    Weigh In Day: Saturday
    PW (Previous Weight): 248.8 lbs
    CW (Current Weight): 248.6 lbs

Way to go!
  • kandi3570
    kandi3570 Posts: 238 Member
    September introduction:

Hello to all of our new members. I’m not as active on here as I would like to be. This is my busy season.
    A little bit about me. I’m a single working mom. I have one 13 year old daughter. Right now I’m working a lot of overtime and I’m also the president of a youth football and cheer organization and my daughter is in volleyball. Sports are all that I do until October. 😁

My story with my weight and how I got here. My heaviest weight was 268.8. I saw a rare picture of myself at that point and I didn’t even recognize myself. I had just ended a long relationship in which I was cooking whatever everyone would eat in the house which was greasy, fattening, unhealthy foods. So In 2018 I cut back on sugar. I stopped baking. I lost 45ish lbs over 2 years by just doing that.
    My daughter had some slight medical issues (pcos -periods for 18-26 days a month) last fall and the doctors basically said we can put you on birth control or you can change your diet. She said give me the medicine and I’ll eat what I want.
    I changed my diet to set a good example. She did not. Lol I’m not forcing her either it’s a decision that she has to come to on her own.
    I found this group at about the same time. I lost 45ish more pounds over 5 months. Then I plateaus at 177 in February. My weight is in constant fluctuation. I’m happy with my body and myself at this point. But I am still trying to lose. I seem to finally be going down and I’m at 171.6 this week. I would like to get to 168, just so I can say that I’ve lost 100 pounds. I don’t know why that matters to me but it does. I was in a size 22 and now wear a 10.
    I still try to make it to the gym 2x a week but it’s hard right now. I get a decent amount of steps just in my normal routine. My Fitbit is not working at all right now @minstrelofsarcasm so I will post steps again when I get a new one.
    I may be switching jobs soon. To a very good job, that I’ve been trying to get into for about 3 years. I’m waiting to see if I get it next week. If I do I’m buying both my daughter and myself an Apple Watch. So I’m holding off on the fitbit for now.
  • annliz23
    annliz23 Posts: 3,191 Member
    PW 122lbs
    CW 122lbs
    Steps
    Sun -12,980
    Mon- 12,382
    Tues- 11,405
    Wed- 10,711
    Thurs- 11,881
    Fri- 11,151
    SAT- 12,330
  • pacsnc6
    pacsnc6 Posts: 978 Member
    @kroderick congrats on joining the 200 club hope you can keep going down. good plan to walk around the lake every day. That hotbox incident would have me screaming and crying, so good for you to just start over
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,157 Member
    raffle-winners-1@2x.jpg

im352tn91qkt.png
    vnul6upemkka.png

As A Team...
    By Percent
    tq0ryvpbsruy.png
    By Pounds
    acu8e6o7mu1h.png

As Individuals...
    By Percent
    cbpvg2w2g4ig.png
    By Pounds
    p9r6q7ittn16.png
    napvwtueloqw.png

Your Team's Biggest Losers (Winners!)
    bzf4zdr8i8p0.png

• CassieGetsFit2013
    CassieGetsFit2013 Posts: 570 Member
    Username: CassieGetsFit2013
    Weigh In Day: Sunday
    PW (Previous Weight): 224.6
    CW (Current Weight): 223.4

I haven't been here for a good while so I'm hoping I can be back on the team. I've been struggling for sure, as my weight has increased almost back to my heaviest weight from years ago! I remember getting down to 156 before and I still felt so fat, so I know I have a lot more to do now and I judt want to get this weight off FOR GOOD! I can't believe it, grrr! People say to get it off while you're younger cause it can be harder when you're older. I started getting it off in my 20's and now I'm 31, blah! Also having sciatic pain and degenerative disc disease does not help! I need to get into yoga and my arms are a lot weaker these days, so I need to work them out and get them strong again! 💪 I need accountability and I need to come back here with my weight loss family and report in and such!
  • kaj848
    kaj848 Posts: 73 Member
    I missed last week, sorry! Here’s my weigh in even though I know it’s too late to count. I stayed the same

Kaj848
    Thurs
    PW 157.2
    CW 157.2

• twyla77
    twyla77 Posts: 445 Member
    Twyla77
    Weigh In Day: Sunday Sept 5
    Previous Weight: 145.9
    Today’s Weight: 147
This discussion has been closed.