Username:Trooworld
    Weigh in week: Week 1
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    PW: 219.6
    CW: 220.4
    LTD: 27.6
  • trooworld
    trooworld Posts: 5,862 Member
    @jan110144 That's a great way to look at this journey. I wish you luck!

@tammymccrady6278 I would think if it averages out to be under, you are okay? Sounds like a great walk.

@murdog3t @davors19 @TheGlwUp @Firefly743 Congrats on the well-done losses!

@TeresaW1020 You too! <3 Ick about the spiders.

@AustinRuadhain That does sound like a good project. Yay for early-day exercise!

Hi all. I'm going to boxing class this morning and then walking later in the day with a friend. I had a slight gain this week (+0.8 lbs) but I'm hoping next week will be better. I'm not going to focus on the scale on a daily basis as I have been, instead, I am going to focus on better habits.

My phrase for the year: CHANGE HAPPENS
  • tammymccrady6278
    tammymccrady6278 Posts: 203 Member
    Username Tammymccrady6278
    Week 1
    PW 230
    CW 229.7
  • Cornanda
    Cornanda Posts: 1,004 Member
    Friday weigh in
    Cornanda
    PW: 172.8
    CW: 174.3
  • Cornanda
    Happy Saturday all!

Thanks for all the support on my sleep issues. Appreciated. Today I read this article and found it interesting. Also interesting are the comments.....they reflect what you have said..... lots of people have sleep issues.... it's a part of life as you age.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/08/30/well/insomnia-better-sleep.html#commentsContainer
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Daily goals :
    Date: 09/03
    Username: murdog3t
    Log food: yes
    7000 steps: yes
    45 min exercise: yes
    30 min walk: yes
    Below 20g carbs: yes
    Below 20g sugar: yes

09/03
    4 minutes planks
    30 sec full plank leg lifts X2
    30 sec forearm plank x2
    30 sec right side plank x2
    30 sec left side plank x2

53 min isometric exercise
    68 min ( 2.24 mile walk with dog 🐕)

Strike sugar:
    8/30: 15g
    8/31: 14 g
    9/1 : 15 g
    9/2: 5G
    9/3: 7g
  • cherrymajoni
    cherrymajoni Posts: 41 Member
    Hi every apologies for late log had a hectic week.

Cherrymajoni
    Friday
    PW 251.8lbs
    CW 251.2
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,764 Member
    Digger61
    September week 1
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    PW: 212
    CW: 212
  • Cornanda
    @trooworld - Oops! Here is the chimi recipe. Disclaimer- I made my own chicken filling because I did it on the fly. I was very pleased with how these turned out- crispy/crunchy on the outside. I think you could put any taco type filling in there and it would be a great way to jazz up leftovers.

https://www.skinnytaste.com/chicken-chimichangas/
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    @trooworld, I really agree that it’s not a good idea to focus on the scale every day. I weigh every day and record the data but I try not to get too frustrated. Yesterday I was down and then I ate pasta salad and went up a pound. I’m sure I’ll be back down tomorrow. I hope you had a good time at boxing and that you didn’t have to run. :)

@Cornanda Yup, I used to sleep so much better when I was young and now if I can get two straight hours before waking up I’m calling it a win. Yum for chimichangas! I put that one on my Pinterest board for a future dinner! ;)

Hi Team! Today has been a fairly quiet and lazy day. It’s the start of college football and my sweet husband has been glued to a TV since noon and his favorite Georgia Bulldogs don’t even play until 7:30 pm. So I’m on my own! I did some Bible study, worked on my puzzle while binging Dr. Ted Neiman, who I LOVE!!! <3 And this evening I will hang out on the sofa and watch General Hospital. I’ve been accumulating episodes for football season. :D I did well with eating, sugar, and exercise today. :)

SEPTEMBER ACCOUNTABILITY
    1. Log Food 100% (Cal 1400 or less, Protein 95+ grams): Calories were 1446 and protein 129 grams.
    2. No Sugar (less than 5 grams of added sugar): 12.1 natural sugar and 1.8 added sugar
    3. Exercise (BOD program and/or 30-day challenge, church cleaning):Shaun T Let’s Get Up program plus his 15 minute extra for biceps, triceps, and shoulders.
    2021 Word: TRANSFORMATION
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,533 Member
    @tammymccrady6278 Welcome to the group!

I'm way behind! I'm pretty sure the anti-convulsant the pain clinic put me on is what's causing my stomach issues, I read it can happen at the beginning but it's been 5 weeks and I'm still having a rough time plus I've been really anxious, I can't go completely off it or I could have seizures (help, it's booby-trapped, I'm stuck on it!) so I'm tapering but I'm way calmer on the lowest dose, it just hasn't helped my stomach yet. It was causing female issues too which makes my pain worse so I have LESS pain on less of it. Anyhow, I'm having great workouts, not sure why but I've been doing full body seated cardio instead of just arms and I feel a lot stronger after two weeks of it. Doing good with no sugar aside of coffee creamer, I don't have much of an appetite but my neighbor keeps BBQing sweet Asian chicken and it smells really good when I'm watering the plants. I stopped drinking Diet Pepsi with all the stomach issues and don't really miss it, it's here because my ex-boyfriend drinks it but it's not tempting me at all which is abnormal.

Keep up the great work team!
  • leayjw
    leayjw Posts: 8 Member
    Sunday weigh in
    leayjw
    PW: I initially put 128lb but is it possible to change it to 124lb? changed scale and the values are different omo
    CW: 124lb

just wondering guys! quite a newbie when it comes to health stuff, do you put in the morning or night weight bc I tend to put my night values oops, life update its prelims week here in Singapore for the graduating batch and its been a mess completely neglected my healthy exercise and eating habits so really hoping to get that back on track because my mental health always takes a hit when my physical health isn't so good.

also got rly demoralised when I went out to eat with my family as I felt really conscious and I guess I rly dont want my confidence to be affected so much anymore and I dont want my mum to worry so I really need to start taking action :")

community here is really encouraging though thanks everyone !!! we will all make it
  • trooworld
    trooworld Posts: 5,862 Member
    @tammymccrady6278 @cherrymajoni Congrats on the losses!

@Cornanda Thank you for the article on insomnia. It was interesting. For some reason, I wasn't able to see the comments. Maybe because I have an ad blocker on my computer? Thank you for the chimichanga recipe, it looks great!

@TeresaW1020 Yeah, I focus too much on the scale. I did enjoy boxing, it was hard but there was no running so I was happy! LOL Sounds like you had a good day yesterday.

@Katmary71 Sorry about the anticonvulsant issues, I'm sure the point wasn't to cause you more pain so it sucks that it did.

@leayjw I'd say put in your weight at whatever time you want, just be consistent. I personally put in my weight in the morning and always do the morning. I'm sorry about the incident with your family, that stinks. Hugs to you!

Hi all. I had a pretty good day yesterday. I hope to repeat today. I need to cook my breakfast for this next week today or tomorrow. Other than that, I am going to a friend's for dinner and that should be fun.

My phrase for the year: CHANGE HAPPENS
  • tammymccrady6278
    tammymccrady6278 Posts: 203 Member
    Morning all…..it really great reading all the posts and seeing I’m not alone in the ups and downs of trying to lose weight. Just want to say hope everyone has a great day today and remember none of us are perfect and we all have good and bad days. Though the scale didn’t show too much of a change yesterday which had me down in the dumps I then showered and put on a pair of jeans that I couldn’t even do up a while ago and yippie they fit great. So I guess my body is changing even though the scale isn’t doing much. That made my day. Well I am off to bed as I’m nightshirt and just got home not long ago. Have a good one guys.
  • mcmart11
    mcmart11 Posts: 13 Member
    Hi,

I will have to step out on this week's and maybe next weeks weigh in.

I am unfortunately sick and my top priority right now is eating plenty of nutritional food and getting lots of rest to help my body fight this virus. I will not be eating at a deficit or exercising during this time while my body is healing itself. Wish me a speedy recovery so I can jump back into this weight loss challenge.

Thank you guys for keeping me motivated in the last few weeks, can't wait to be back in action.
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Daily goals :
    Date: 09/04
    Username: murdog3t
    Log food: yes
    7000 steps: yes
    45 min exercise: yes
    30 min walk: yes
    Below 20g carbs: yes
    Below 20g sugar: yes

09/04
    Plank rest day

42 min isometric exercise
    31 min ( 1.16 mile walk with dog 🐕)

Strike sugar:
    8/30: 15g
    8/31: 14 g
    9/1 : 15 g
    9/2: 5G
    9/3: 7g
    9/4: 3g
  • jan110144
    jan110144 Posts: 1,236 Member
    @mcmart11 Wishing you the best. Taking care of yourself is absolutely the first priority. You can pick back up when you are feeling better
This discussion has been closed.