Steps
    Sun- -11,298
    Mon - 10,168
    Tues- 13,249
    Wed- 13,448
    Thurs- 10,063
    Fri- 17,263
    Sat- 16,631

Any specific fat loss/weight loss advice?
  • ama3387
    ama3387 Posts: 242 Member
    Monday September 6th weight in:

Last week 223.2 lbs
    Current weight 218.6 lbs

Steps
    8/30- 2,013
    8/31- 6,346
    9/1- 3,192
    9/2- 1,874
    9/3- 10,126
    9/4- 6,140
    9/5- 6,552
  • Antiopelle
    Antiopelle Posts: 1,184 Member
    Hi Ashley, I'm overwhelmed by work after my holiday and I'm not in a good place to track anything. As you know, no scales nor Fitbit on holiday so no numbers... I will need a week or two (or three) to get back on track. Could you please put me in the cheer squad ?
  • rachelrjh
    rachelrjh Posts: 258 Member
    Be disciplined. Be patient. I “ fell off the wagon” Saturday and resumed stress eating but got back up.again today. Life is full of stuff. Once and while that stuff needs you to look after yourself mentally as well as physically. I weigh in on Wednesday. Let’s see if anything changed but know it takes a few weeks to do so.

That’s great motivation for the week. Thanks for sharing! My weight fluctuates daily. My range is 141 pounds in the morning and 146 pounds in the evening. On the weekends, I weigh 144 in the morning and 146 in the evenings. Happy Labor Day America.
  • rachelrjh
    rachelrjh Posts: 258 Member
    I love this!
    Hello Fat2Fit Team Members!! :)

Do you eat too much sugar? Is sugar hindering your weight loss and health goals? Could sugar be a real addiction for you as it is for so many? Or would you just like to learn how to moderate your sugar intake a bit more? Then this challenge is for you!! Join today our 30-DAY QUIT SUGAR CHALLENGE and take the pledge for the next 30 days to reduce or eliminate your intake of refined and added sugars.
    35migk92qe49.png

• seltzer_lover
    seltzer_lover Posts: 261 Member
    ljdanny wrote: »
    My husband has been admitted into the hospital for covid. Taking care of him while he was here and now having to run things with him gone I can say I haven't been stress eating which is good. My son bought me dinner last night, I had a salad and half my dinner. I am trying to get out and walk. I am not allowed in to visit him so I might as well do something

I am so sorry to hear that. Praying for you, your husband, and your family.
  • seltzer_lover
    seltzer_lover Posts: 261 Member
    Monday weigh-in time.

8/30: 290.6
    9/6: 289.4

Feeling really good about my progress!
  • melaniedscott
    melaniedscott Posts: 1,303 Member
    ljdanny wrote: »
    My husband has been admitted into the hospital for covid. Taking care of him while he was here and now having to run things with him gone I can say I haven't been stress eating which is good. My son bought me dinner last night, I had a salad and half my dinner. I am trying to get out and walk. I am not allowed in to visit him so I might as well do something

Oh, no! Wishing him a speedy & complete recovery. Take care of yourself!
  • pacsnc6
    pacsnc6 Posts: 978 Member
    @ljdanny Wishing him a complete recovery and peace to you and the rest of the family. Try not to stress yourself out, know he is in the right place to get better.
  • pacsnc6
    pacsnc6 Posts: 978 Member
    Steps
    Mon - 5589 -1.9
    Tue - 3913 - 1.4
    Wed - 4488 - 1.6
    Thu - 3877 - 1.3
    Fri - 5676 - 2
    Sat - 4856 - 1.7
    Sun - 4478 - 1.6

I didn't do much if any walking last week as my feet have been hurting when I stand for any more than a few minutes. I am hoping that when I see the doctor on Thursday I will get an answer to this new issue. Yes, the "bubbles" are still there - I firmly believe they are swollen lymph nodes. So far the suggestion from the doctor is to wear compression socks - no help from that yet!
  • 1theresamcvean
    1theresamcvean Posts: 933 Member
    @ljdanny Big hugs, Tracy. Saying prayers for you and your family.
  • sandielewis2001
    sandielewis2001 Posts: 318 Member
    Steps for the last week..

8/29-6,008
    8/30- 3,780
    8/31- 9,960
    9/1- 6,208
    9/2- 3,028
    9/3- 3,867
    9/4- 5,729

The smoke from the local fires kept me from my morning walk and really impacted my step count. I need to find ways to get my steps in when it is unhealthy to be outdoors.
  • SusanofRockwood
    SusanofRockwood Posts: 122 Member
    rachelrjh wrote: »
    Be disciplined. Be patient. I “ fell off the wagon” Saturday and resumed stress eating but got back up.again today. Life is full of stuff. Once and while that stuff needs you to look after yourself mentally as well as physically. I weigh in on Wednesday. Let’s see if anything changed but know it takes a few weeks to do so.

That’s great motivation for the week. Thanks for sharing! My weight fluctuates daily. My range is 141 pounds in the morning and 146 pounds in the evening. On the weekends, I weigh 144 in the morning and 146 in the evenings. Happy Labor Day America.

I only step on the scale once a week, stark naked, before breakfast, after peeing. A good week is when you poop before breakfast! Drops at least a 1/4 lb lol!
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,204 Member
    Antiopelle wrote: »
    Hi Ashley, I'm overwhelmed by work after my holiday and I'm not in a good place to track anything. As you know, no scales nor Fitbit on holiday so no numbers... I will need a week or two (or three) to get back on track. Could you please put me in the cheer squad ?

@Antiopelle -

Absolutely. Not a problem. I'll check in at the end of the month and see if you're in a better spot to rejoin the weight-loss team. We'll be here for you no matter what.
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    I haven't been here for a good while so I'm hoping I can be back on the team.

@CassieGetsFit2013 -

Hey Cassie! Glad to see you back with us. You are currently on the cheer squad. You can continue logging your weights while remaining on the cheer squad for now, and we can move you back to the normal weight loss team at the end of the month if that's still something you want. Sound good?
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    edited September 2021
    ~~ September Week Two ~~

Happy week two, folks! As a team, we lost 17.7 lbs last week - Awesome work, everyone!

Before I get into my normal Tuesday post content, there are a few things I'd like to mention...

Last Week's Non-Weigh-Ins:

@tripletblessed - Friday
    @pooja_mittal - Friday
    @kirsten11872 - Saturday

This is a reminder that two non-weigh-ins in a row will result in being dropped from the team. Which brings me to my next clarification:

If you need a break and want to stay on the team:
    • Request to be moved to the cheer squad (you can continue logging weights, they just won't be included in the weekly totals, and you can come back whenever)
    • Ask to be excused for a week, with the intention of getting right back on it the next week

If you have been weighing in on days that are not your chosen weigh day:

You can always request to move to a different day! Weigh-ins count as long as they are entered before early Sunday morning EST, so weighing in between your specified time and Sunday morning is totally fine. However, consistency makes a huge difference in your weigh ins, and you may notice there's one particular day per week where you find your weight to be the most accurate, and comparing it to any other day of the week isn't as effective.
    ~ Walk It Out ~

Step counts are calculated Sunday - Saturday. You can provide your weekly total or individual days, either works fine. However, if you are providing individual days and do not provide every day of the week being calculated, my calculation is performed on whatever is given.

Team Stats:
    Total Steps - 357,282
    Step Team - 7 People
    Average Per Person - 51,040

The Leaderboard:

Over 10k Steps Per Day -

@annliz23 - 82,840 total | 11,834 average - CLOSE Second Place in Consistency!
    @kroderick - 77,828 total | 11,118 average - Most Steps in One Day!
    @ljdanny - 74,187 total | 10,598 average

Over 4k Steps Per Day -

@sandielewis2001 - 38,580 total | 5,511 average
    @ama3387 - 36,243 total | 5,178 average
    @SusanofRockwood - 14,727 total | 4,909 average
    @pacsnc6 - 32,877 total | 4,697 average - Most Consistent!

6.JPG?17393403137343426150

And if anyone is feeling particularly inspired by this powerful group of walkers, I propose the following challenge (sequel):
    5k Challenge!

Walk a 5k or more (approx 3.1 miles), and snap a couple pictures to share with the group! Let's try to get this done within the next week or two, deal?
This discussion has been closed.