I forgot to check in yesterday!

Jwhitegarcia
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    Last weigh in 146.4
    This week 147
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    edited September 2021
    @Katmary71 It sounds like things are slowly getting better with the medication. I do hope your stomach issues improve soon. Yayy for doing so well on the no sugar challenge and giving up Diet Pepsi. I gave up Diet Cokes except for when I go out to eat, which is rare. Now I’m just obsessed with flavored seltzer waters. Much healthier for sure! If my neighbors were grilling something so yummy smelling I would have to plug my nose. :D

@leayjw I’m sure @broncobuddee can change your weight. Your weight is pretty low already. Do you mind telling us what your goal weight is? How tall are you? I’m only saying this because we often view ourselves in a much more negative light than others view us. I sometimes still have a hard time believing that I look any different after losing 80 lbs. until I see pictures of myself that I can compare with my heavier photos. I weigh myself first thing in the morning, after using the bathroom, and before putting clothes on. :)

@trooworld I’m glad you had a good time with the boxing. What are you cooking for your breakfast? :)

@tammymccrady6278 I love that your jeans fit great and showed you that it’s not only about the scale! Body recomposition is a very real thing and is why taking measurements and photos is important. And fitting into smaller clothes is always awesome! B)

@mcmart11 Ohhh I am so sorry that you are sick! @broncobuddee can move you down to the cheer squad and you tell us when you are ready to get back to recording your weight. Please let us know how you are doing from time to time. <3

Hi Team! Today has been a good day. Church was good and Sunday school with the kiddos was fun. After lunch hubby and I went to PetSmart to get some dog food that we hope our little mutt will eat. They quit selling her dog food and she won’t eat anything. Except her treats of course!

SEPTEMBER ACCOUNTABILITY
    1. Log Food 100% (Cal 1400 or less, Protein 95+ grams): Calories were 1461 and protein 80 grams.
    2. No Sugar (less than 5 grams of added sugar): 15.9 natural sugar and zero added sugar
    3. Exercise (BOD program and/or 30-day challenge, church cleaning):Today was my day off
    2021 Word: TRANSFORMATION
  • tammymccrady6278
    tammymccrady6278 Posts: 199 Member
    Get well soon and take care of yourself
  • mcmart11
    mcmart11 Posts: 13 Member
    Thank you all for the get well wishes ❤❤💜💜❤❤
  • leayjw
    leayjw Posts: 8 Member
    @TeresaW1020 im 5 foot 1 and hoping to reach 105lb!
  • krea4
    krea4 Posts: 1,809 Member
    @broncobuddee
    Krea4
    Mondays
    PW: 69.05kg 152.2lbs
    CW: 69.00kg 152.1lbs
  • 19shmoo69
    19shmoo69 Posts: 1,045 Member
    Good morning everybody!! My health has returned. Is it too late to join?
  • jan110144
    jan110144 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Made it thru the weekend ... a long day trip on Sat with 2 meals out and monthly book club pot luck on Sunday ... without going over calorie allowance. Pleased with the good choices I made. Will have to see if this will hold true while I am gone next weekend to a 3-day music festival. After that. It should be pretty smooth sailing until the holidays.
  • trooworld
    trooworld Posts: 5,783 Member
    @tammymccrady6278 What a great NSV! Congrats!

@mcmart11 I hope you feel better soon!

@murdog3t @dawnhill1266 @mcmart11 Congrats on getting on the leaderboard, well done!

@TeresaW1020 I'm making Skillet Sweet Potato Chicken Hash with Eggs, something I've made before and really liked: http://www.skinnytaste.com/skillet-sweet-potato-chicken-hash-with/

@19shmoo69 Hi and welcome back! I'm glad you are feeling better.

@jan110144 You sound like you are doing a lot of fun things! I hope you have a good trip. Congrats on making good choices.

Hi all. I ate pretty well yesterday, we went to my friend's house and had fun and ate chili of all things lol. Have a great day.

My phrase for the year: CHANGE HAPPENS
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Daily goals :
    Date: 09/05
    Username: murdog3t
    Log food: yes
    7000 steps: yes
    45 min exercise: no
    30 min walk: no
    Below 20g carbs: yes
    Below 20g sugar: yes

09/05
    Plank rest day

21 min isometric exercise
    No walk today

Strike sugar:
    8/30: 15g
    8/31: 14 g
    9/1 : 15 g
    9/2: 5G
    9/3: 7g
    9/4: 3g
    9/5 :4g
  • jan110144
    jan110144 Posts: 1,195 Member
    @trooworld "You sound like you are doing a lot of fun things!"

That is one of major resolutions after a year and a half of Covid boredom!
  • renaegry
    renaegry Posts: 1,253 Member
    Well back from the lake. Camper all packed up. Just have to run down tomorrow to bring back more stuff. I have to drive all week for football so will be getting my walks or runs in every morning. After unpacking from lake and all the laundry it’s going to be an early night. 5am will come quickly
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    @leayjw Thank you, I was assuming you weren’t very tall but I wanted to make sure. There have been people with eating disorders on Fat2Fit in the past and it’s something we moderators try to pay attention to. You just keep working on your health both physically and mentally and you will hit your goal for sure. :)

@19shmoo69 Hey! I am glad you are feeling better. Of course, you can return. Just post your weight on your weigh-in day and @broncobudde will get you on the spreadsheet. :)

@jan110144 Good for you for making it through the weekend. You will do fine next week. Just plan for it and make sure you dance around a lot. :grin:

@trooworld That recipe looks great! I wish my mom liked sweet potatoes. :/

@renaegry Have a great week! How old is your son? :)

Hi Team! Not much going on today. I did a good workout and then went grocery shopping. I watched several of the speakers on the Quit Sugar Summit that is going on this week. My favorite was a woman named Kristy McCammon who lost 150 lbs. She has a website called Life Unbinged and I plan to spend time reading her blog. She also has a YouTube channel. I love following people who inspire me.

SEPTEMBER ACCOUNTABILITY
    1. Log Food 100% (Cal 1400 or less, Protein 95+ grams): Calories were 1362and protein 113.8 grams.
    2. No Sugar (less than 5 grams of added sugar): 11.6 natural sugar and zero added sugar
    3. Exercise (BOD program or church cleaning):Let’s Get Up weight program
    2021 Word: TRANSFORMATION
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,476 Member
    @mcmart11 Take care and get well soon!

@19shmoo69 Welcome back Darren!

Not much new on this end, had a mellow day and restocked up on salad stuff to up my nutrition. My workouts have been great despite all the health issues! I have the food bank farm in the morning. My ex is taking his sweet time moving out, it's frustrating me but I'm trying not to let it affect my health. That's about it here, have a great week gang!
  • tammymccrady6278
    Morning all….missed yesterday checking in to see how the day went for people. Was with the in-laws at their farm celebrating my mother in law’s 85 birthday. Did a lot of walking around the farm. Enjoyed myself a lot. Today is all about gardening lol. Ripping out the entire front bed and replanting things in other beds adding some new and just getting then all ready for winter. Hope everyone has a great day today
  • trooworld
    trooworld Posts: 5,783 Member
    @jan110144 That's awesome. Yeah, I got really bored during COVID too, not quite unbored yet lol!

@renaegry Back to routine is good.

@TeresaW1020 That's too bad she doesn't. What's not to like about them? :D

@Katmary71 That's awesome that you've been having great workouts. Sorry about the ex.

@tammymccrady6278 Sounds like a great day yesterday. Good luck with the gardening.

Hi all. Yesterday was nice: I read for a lot of it and that's about all I got done lol. Today is back to work.

My phrase for the year: CHANGE HAPPENS
  • tammymccrady6278
    Just a quick question to everyone out there cause I just am new enough on my fitness pal that I’ve just figured out how to except friends and ask for friends has anybody noticed that people use this as a pick up place I’m getting some personal questions and endearments that I just don’t appreciate and I end up unfriending them not on this chat but on the main chat of my fitness pal are they just being friendly or are they really just using this as a dating site
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Daily goals :
    Date: 09/06
    Username: murdog3t
    Log food: yes
    7000 steps: yes
    45 min exercise: yes
    30 min walk: yes
    Below 20g carbs: yes
    Below 20g sugar: yes

09/06
    Plank 4 minutes
    30 sec right side plank x4
    30 sec left side plank x4

45 min isometric exercise
    35 min walk ( 1.23 miles with 🐶)

Strike sugar:
    8/30: 15g
    8/31: 14 g
    9/1 : 15 g
    9/2: 5G
    9/3: 7g
    9/4: 3g
    9/5 :4g
    9/6: 8g
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,476 Member
    @tammymccrady6278 What are you going to put in for winter? Yes, some people use this is a dating site, I don't get it often because I don't have a picture on my profile but the women that do get it a lot. Just be direct or unfriend them. Some women don't accept male friends but I have some good ones so I haven't ruled them out.
This discussion has been closed.