WaistAways - Team Chat SEPTEMBER 2021

Replies

• jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,030 Member
    Hugs going out to all of you having a tough Tuesday - things just pile up sometimes. I hope it all smooths out soon :heart:

It has been very quiet, cool, and sunny here - the garden is slowly coming to its end of season, and I'm getting all the veggies picked, processed in whatever way they need, and put away. Still a lot more tomatoes, basil, eggplant, and chard on the way - but most everything else is done. I'm completely out of containers for the freezer :grimace:

Wednesday is @EvMakesChanges (my little sister!) birthday - and weigh-in day. What perfect timing - don't forget to weigh in before any party food, Ev! I hope you have a great day :smiley:

So, speaking of Wednesday weigh-ins - here is the heads up list for tomorrow:
    @AshenMoon
    @EvMakesChanges
    @KellyBgetsFit
    @MoStacy
    @coramae7417

A couple of people are overdue - get 'em in! No late penalties, I promise...
    @lovethyneighbor
    @TessieMac833

and still due today:
    @nat_meister

Thanks!
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    @Kali225 wait who me? I never take selfies, my profile pic has been the same since ages haha. But srsly, that"s great because selfies require mad skills. I have been trying to take a decent one for 2 months now. You should start practising asap so that you are a pro by the time you reach your goal weight.
  • ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,127 Member
    09/07 exercise:
    10148 steps

Great news about the negative test @conleywoods
    Hope everything gets itself sorted soon @kellie_erin
    Hope the mouth feels better soon @Emerald_Storm
    Happy birthday @EvMakesChanges
  • micki48
    micki48 Posts: 2,253 Member
    @EvMakesChanges Happy birthday!! Hope your day is great!!🎉🎂🎈

Did some last minute jogging in place but I made my step goal right before midnight. Lol Food is logged and under. But had dessert.

Time for bed.
  • YinxFed
    YinxFed Posts: 1,054 Member
    Happy Hump Day all!

@Kali225 It's official - I hate Bulgarian lunges! I had a sore butt for about 2 days after that workout!

@EvMakesChanges - Happy birthday!

@conleywoods - So glad to hear that your little man's Covid results were negative. Air Hugs for the stress that you're going through with school, though!

@micki48 - I'm with you on feeling so fed up with things. I've gone back to rationing my news intake again. I also find that I am being really mindful whenever I do a workout so that I can enjoy the time that I'm taking for myself. Your hula hooping sounds good, too!

I'm enjoying today because I'm working in the cafe tomorrow. I have a Zoom meeting this evening so Ben's cooking, but I've managed to be quite productive throughout the day, so I'm feeling happy.

TTFN

Y x
  • Emerald_Storm
    Emerald_Storm Posts: 14 Member
    Well this morning has been eventful cleaning the house. Well the downstairs, tomorrow will be upstairs. Hope everyone is having an amazing day.
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,030 Member
    Well this morning has been eventful cleaning the house. Well the downstairs, tomorrow will be upstairs. Hope everyone is having an amazing day.

"eventful cleaning the house" sounds kind of ominous. Cleaning is not supposed to be eventful - what did you find? drop? slip on? throw through the window? use to hit someone on the head? :flushed:

It was one of those kind of non-event days here too. Pulling up cattail roots before the pond refills (SO exciting), more garden picking and cleaning, a cheese shredding and chard chopping marathon. I did get some music playing in, but skipped Pilates after all the root pulling - I think that was enough core work for the day! Wild thunderstorms blowing through now with dramatic lightning. Internet will be gone soon, I'll bet!

Hopefully some weigh-ins will be coming my way soon...
  • ashleycarole86
    Evening all!
    Started the day with a nice 30 minute yoga practice, and had a walk at lunch, but tonight was full of sewing with a friend and so my activity stalled out and I came up short. It's late, I have a busy day ahead again tomorrow, and I decided to just leave it as is rather than do anything more before bed. Sometimes you just have to be adaptable!

Exercise 09/08 -
    5762 steps + 30 minutes yoga
  • AshenMoon
    AshenMoon Posts: 157 Member
    Sorry I'm late, supppeerr busy time of year and needless to say my weight is effected, I'm at 220.8 @jugar

Hopefully back on track next week!
  • kellie_erin
    kellie_erin Posts: 212 Member
    Good job everyone, those are some fantastic losses!!

Happy Belated Birthday @EvMakesChanges !
  • ashleycarole86
    @jugar speaking of plateaus.. it's almost time for my second maintenance break of my weight loss! How exciting. For those who don't recall (and it was so long ago I'm sure most don't), I am doing a planned two week maintenance break every 16 weeks (and I'm sure I'll drop the time period between when I take them as I get to a lower weight).

So, I'll enjoy my good numbers now because I do intend to try to hold steady for two weeks... think it's a good rest period for my body. I'll also happen to be on holidays for that time, but it was just coincidence that it fell that way (lucky me!)

I have another night of sewing tonight (working a top secret surprise project for Brad) and work is kicking my butt so I know my activity is going to be low again today.. just not enough hours! But, I do not fret over this.. since I eat back exercise calories it just means I eat less, which is totally fine when I plan for it.

Have a lovely day everyone :)
This discussion has been closed.