Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• Yes please
  • TattedGemini
    TattedGemini Posts: 23 Member
    I’m not looking to just collect friends. Looking for friends who actually interact and support each other. If you think that’s you, then feel free to add me 😊
  • angeladilling
    angeladilling Posts: 5 Member
    Yes looking for friends!
  • spider_mark51959
    spider_mark51959 Posts: 2,799 Member
    Feel free to add me, but only if you’re going to be interactive.
  • AlanM_1974
    AlanM_1974 Posts: 40 Member
    Add me! 😊
  • mrstoripowell
    mrstoripowell Posts: 31 Member
    Hey! Feel free to add me. Need help to lose 100+ pounds. Need support.
  • giancarlov1191
    giancarlov1191 Posts: 493 Member
    👋
  • dtelsah
    dtelsah Posts: 584 Member
    Hi all! Been on here for a couple of years with varying success. Always looking for more friends who are willing to interact and tell a joke or two.
  • WTGNicole
    WTGNicole Posts: 58 Member
    Hi! I would love more friends and am usually willing to talk. I've not formed any super awesome routines or anything, I'm kind of still floundering around and SERIOUSLY benefit from reading so many of these posts. Anyone can feel free to add me & reach out!

I have found a HUGE amount of scammers are here though, have y'all experienced that as well? I guess that's part of online life now :neutral:
  • luccianaff
    luccianaff Posts: 69 Member
    I've been on my fitness pal for 3 years pretty religiously and looking for more people like that! I love supporting other people and also being motivated. Please feel free to add me!
  • buddharivet
    buddharivet Posts: 41 Member
    I’m looking to offer inspiration! I’m 2 pounds away from my current mini goal of losing 225 pounds. I currently weigh 227, and I started at 450, so I will have lost half of my body weight. An entire person! I’m not the greatest at giving dieting advice, but I try hard, and I’m an excellent cheerleader. And I post my stats almost every day, usually with a little note about what’s going on in my life. I have been doing this on Pacer for over a year, but decided to switch to a place more specialized to what I am doing. I’ve been using MyFitnessPal for about 6 years, but I just started posting yesterday, so I don’t have a huge backlog to peruse. But if you send me a polite message, I will do my best to answer it in a timely manner. The more friends, the better!

Nikki
  • Pika_Jess
    Pika_Jess Posts: 11 Member
    30+
    Add me!! :).
  • Justn_83
    Justn_83 Posts: 492 Member
    Just bored. Saying hi. Add me if you'd like!
  • billydix
    billydix Posts: 2 Member
    Need motivation... and a ways to go to my goal
  • mikerommfp
    mikerommfp Posts: 70 Member
    Hey everyone! I love having friends to chat with and discuss different things. Please feel free to add me :)
  • Nama_Slay38
    Nama_Slay38 Posts: 178 Member
    🏋🙋
    ✔3+ year streak
    ✔ weight lifter
    ✔ Foodie
    ✔Open Diary
    ✔Supporting/Encouraging
    ✔Human and will fall off track😜

Don't add if......
    ❌ Private Diary
    ❌ Don't log anything
    ❌Friend collector
    ❌Serial liker
  • spider_mark51959
    spider_mark51959 Posts: 2,799 Member
    Not a serial killer, harem collector, tracking more seriously, open diary and I love food and drink ( think explorer)
    Lifter (NROL devotee) cheerleader, also human. @Nama_Slay38
  • ayresome75
    ayresome75 Posts: 415 Member
    I'm in...
  • Benjago_Kazuma
    Benjago_Kazuma Posts: 3 Member
    Trying to get myself a solid streak of good habits going that will help me through the holidays. Some company along the way would sure be nice.