• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Chippendale
  • Ironwoman1111
    Ironwoman1111 Posts: 3,913 Member
    CEO and owner at ChippendalesRUs.com
  • slimgirljo15
    I can't really say its an occupation. She volunteers , no pay involved .. oil rub downer at Chippendale central πŸ˜„
  • Ironwoman1111
    I can't really say its an occupation. She volunteers , no pay involved .. oil rub downer at Chippendale central πŸ˜„

I’m a holistic physical therapist! I like to give back to the less fortunate.😏🧴

She’s a dance choreographer!😁 This is all I can show from one of her amazing shows!
    fo6orlqyrnkk.gif
  • slimgirljo15
    A sample of her work..
    yic1753edqf7.jpg
    He ended up with so much oil applied he slipped in the tub and slide all the way to her house .. or so the story goes πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
  • Ironwoman1111
    edited September 2021
    A sample of her work..
    yic1753edqf7.jpg
    He ended up with so much oil applied he slipped in the tub and slide all the way to her house .. or so the story goes πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

A sample of her work?🀣 Telling stories again eh? Here’s actual footage of the oily events! Just an innocent day at the playground.πŸ˜‡πŸ§΄

opmwwaadh83o.gif

πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜… Is he on MFP? Asking for a friend, I’m serious! See?πŸ‘‰πŸ½ @Cat0703a
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,416 Member
    A sample of her work..
    yic1753edqf7.jpg

A sample of her work?🀣 Telling stories again eh? Here’s actual footage of the oily events! Just an innocent day at the playground.πŸ˜‡πŸ§΄

opmwwaadh83o.gif

πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜… Is he on MFP? Asking for a friend, I’m serious! See?πŸ‘‰πŸ½ @Cat0703a

To clarify, I’m asking about Exhibit A and most certainly not Exhibit B (slide dude). πŸ˜‡
  • slimgirljo15
    A sample of her work..
    yic1753edqf7.jpg

opmwwaadh83o.gif

Nice try.. I have playground footage .. innocent my *beep* πŸ˜‚
    myfxwpsm26q2.jpg
    Cat0703a wrote: Β»
    A sample of her work..
    yic1753edqf7.jpg

opmwwaadh83o.gif

To clarify, I’m asking about Exhibit A and most certainly not Exhibit B (slide dude). πŸ˜‡

He could be on mfp πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ behind one of the many non face type profiles.
  • Callousedthoughts
    Callousedthoughts Posts: 2,090 Member
    Hires out her services to all the newly created germaphobes due to the pandemic. Need a doorknob touched? How about your loose change accepted from the cashier? Then look no further.
  • silverstar65
    silverstar65 Posts: 184 Member
    Hoola Hoop expert
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    CPA
  • MadRee87
    MadRee87 Posts: 227 Member
    Counselor
  • sandejones
    sandejones Posts: 1,840 Member
    Train Pusher
    ujt89ghxcj24.jpg
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Teacher
  • Ironwoman1111
    If you’re lacking confidence in how to be sexy, look no further. She’s an expert on high heels, a Sexy Therapist !πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,416 Member
    You’re very own personal step coach. She’ll run behind you clapping her hands with each step. You only get a kiss from her when you reach your step goal for the day, not a step sooner.
  • soldodunja2910
    soldodunja2910 Posts: 16 Member
    edited April 2022
    police officer .. or nurse.. something helpful
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,160 Member
    Philosopher
  • dak205
    dak205 Posts: 356 Member
    Librarian
  • Ironwoman1111