Really need to lose alot of weight!

Hi everybody; I just joined this site. I Cant wait to start getting some of this weight off!

Replies

• Hi everybody; I just joined this site. I Cant wait to start getting some of this weight off!
  • jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    Hey!!! and welcome ... this is a great site and you will enjoy it here:flowerforyou:
  • thejarviclan
    thejarviclan Posts: 465 Member
    Let's get ROCKIN'! You done your exercise today?! I did! :happy:

Welcome aboard!
  • Welcome to MFP...you will love the people here - they are very motivational. There are alot of great ideas, recipes and other tools to use to help you make the "lifestyle" change. Ive only been on here 10 days and am as addicted to the site as I am to junkfood. Good luck on this site and let anyone and everyone know if you are needing motivation or just want to vent.
  • Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    Hello & welcome :flowerforyou:
  • swignal
    swignal Posts: 441
    welcome, this is a great site to get started at!! It is great to keep you aware of what your eating and how important it is to exersice.. I have a lot of weight to lose also. I am determined to acheive my goal.. I just want to start seeing some results
  • i AM GETTING READY TO GET OFF WORK AND GET HOME TO WORK OUT. I will be walking 3 miles. I am a little tired but I am determined to do my walk. I walk to Leslie Sansone walk away the pounds videos. Anybody else like her videos?
  • gullsluvr
    gullsluvr Posts: 10
    Welcome I am new as well I will be having my first weigh in tonight. We will see how it goes. I love this sight. It has helped me stay focused. Good luck.
  • chunkabutt25
    chunkabutt25 Posts: 277 Member
    Good luck, Im new to the site as well and Im loooving it! Everyone is friendly and helpful and Im already feeling better after days, stick to it!
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    welcome :flowerforyou: You're really gonna love it here!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Hello and welcome to MFP. I just know you will love this site if you don't already. I love it here. This site is so helpful, supportive, motivational, and everyone is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :smile: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :bigsmile: