Looking for friends (ladies only)

Replies

• vottav21
    vottav21 Posts: 84 Member
    @Gold6767 i feel like your our wise sage ! Thank you for being here !
  • Gold6767
    Gold6767 Posts: 145 Member
    vottav21 wrote: »
    @Gold6767 i feel like your our wise sage ! Thank you for being here !

🤣🤣🤣 I would hardly consider myself wise enough to be anyone's sage but I do my best! The MFP community has been so inspirational and helpful to me I'm happy if I can be that for others on even a tiny scale
  • joanne492015
    joanne492015 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi. I am a returning MFP member, never used the community group before, but just started weight loss journey and need plenty of motivation. I am 55 years old and need to lose about 20kg. Not sure what that is in pounds as I live in South Africa.
    Thank you
  • debq3
    debq3 Posts: 42 Member
    Hi. I am a returning MFP member, never used the community group before, but just started weight loss journey and need plenty of motivation. I am 55 years old and need to lose about 20kg. Not sure what that is in pounds as I live in South Africa.
    Thank you

Hi, It's nice to have you here, there is plenty of support in the group of wonderful people. kg, stone, or pounds doesn't make a difference we are so much more then a number. Hope you day is going well today.
  • debq3
    debq3 Posts: 42 Member
    I anyone else getting friend request with profile photos of nudity including bare breast, buttocks and vulva?
  • Add me as a friend ! I need all the motivation & help I can get !
  • vottav21
    debq3 wrote: »
    I anyone else getting friend request with profile photos of nudity including bare breast, buttocks and vulva?

Oh my god no &that’s a good thing ! When did MFP get so weird ? I’m so sorry that’s intercepting your day !
  • vottav21
    Thank you[/quote

]i just read the most wonderful book that has South Africa as its setting . It was called Love & Murder ( it was adorable ) like a # 1 ladies detective agency but as an advice writer for a newspaper with recipes ! That name sounds wrong I’ll have to look it up . I know the follow up was called the Satanic Mechanic & there is even a third ! I had to look in the glossary for all the special words ! Have you heard of it ? It was the best book I’ve read all year !
  • vottav21
    Thank you

Well I got that part right ! It was called recipes fir love & murder & it was really adorable ! Hope I’ve turned you on to a great book
  • vottav21
    672uetzuzyfe.jpeg

I love when I do one of the hard goals the first day of the week !
  • LabbyChick69
    LabbyChick69 Posts: 4 Member
    Hey, I've been using the app for almost 2 months now and would really like to find some friends to help motivate each other. Add me if you like 😊
  • nrthrngrl2112
    nrthrngrl2112 Posts: 5 Member
    Hello, I am still learning how to use MFP . I need some ladies to add me as a friend so I can both get support and help support friends. Thank you
  • vottav21
    Here I am I front of my new front door yesterday ! You still have to walk the plank to get in my “ clam shack “ but I have a door y’all ! So thrilled !
  • vottav21
    Doesn’t this door make me look thin ! Or maybe it’s walking the plank to still get in the house !
  • vottav21
    It’s saying body required , interesting I thought I had one !
  • lisachmitchell
    lisachmitchell Posts: 28 Member
    I'd LOVE to get connected to you all! Add me? I'm 53 and trying to get back into weight training and also wanting to lose 10-15lbs. Have a beautiful day!!
  • MegaJeanie
    MegaJeanie Posts: 9 Member
    edited September 2021
    Hello! I'm in a similar boat - up over 10kgs from my last blast at MFP. That was around 7yrs and a child ago. My profile pic is false advertising from back then! I'm looking forward to adding friends. I find it super motivating to look at other people's diaries and seeing how they make it work! So please feel free to add me. I have also sent a few people some awkward as friend requests, I apologise for my awkwardness :D
  • MegaJeanie
    MegaJeanie Posts: 9 Member
    So yesterday was a big day with multiple family visits as we just got out of Lockdown (I'm in New Zealand). And while I went over my calorie budget, there were some wins that I'm proud of! Went to McDs and took it easy. Drank all my water goals. Then we had a big family dinner with lots of dessert and wine. But ya know what? I made sure I logged it all. I feel like in the past I might have tried to hide it or not log the whole day or something. But not this time baby!! B)
  • nrthrngrl2112
    nrthrngrl2112 Posts: 5 Member
    I am looking to add friends for support and encouragement.
    Add me if you like.
  • marceybear
    marceybear Posts: 5 Member
    Happy Sunday Everyone! Hope you all have a great day! Have not been doing well the last couple of weeks of logging & staying focused on my goals. Been letting personal & work stresses get to me. Have a great week everyone! So…Away we go! 😃