Looking for friends (ladies only)

Replies

• Kgerber777
    Kgerber777 Posts: 105 Member
    debq3 wrote: »
    I anyone else getting friend request with profile photos of nudity including bare breast, buttocks and vulva?

I had one... not sure if there is a way to report it. I just deleted it.
  • vottav21
    vottav21 Posts: 84 Member
    @marceybear I'm with you ! But it’s Monday here in New England & I’m up bright & early & ready to take on sept goals !
  • vottav21
    mc862k6uuj72.jpeg

Wicked Proud of my progress ! Even with a house full of company over 3 days !
  • MegaJeanie
    MegaJeanie Posts: 9 Member
    @vottav21 that's great work! Hard to keep up a routine when you've got house guests! That app looks cool, is that with an activity tracker?
  • Hi! My goal is less about losing weight and more about feeling well in my body. I like to enjoy exercise and have community around wellness. Please add me!
  • debq3
    debq3 Posts: 42 Member
    Yesterday cardiac rehab kicked my butt, I was tired before I started so it was a struggle finding my usual stride but managed to add two minutes per exercise. I also tried one of the bikes, it was a cross between a standard stationary bike and a recumbent bike, I managed 12 minutes, it was awkward and pedaling aggravated my abdomen which isn't good, so next time I will try the recumbent bike to see how that feels, if the bike doesn't work I will just stick with the Nu-Step machine.
  • debq3
    vottav21 wrote: »
    mc862k6uuj72.jpeg

Wicked Proud of my progress ! Even with a house full of company over 3 days !

You are doing Great!
  • vottav21
    Well here I am on a cloudy rainy Wed but it’s the start of my third StepBet week & I'm ready to give it my all again . We drove by the new Planet Fitness in our new town & it’s almost ready ! I’m hoping it fills some dead time in our days down here . There are no excuses but we seem to have a bunch of “ reasons “ why we have constantly been eating out & drinking down here in this new Beach community to us . Yesterday I bought a pan so I’m ready fir some change !
  • vottav21
    @MegaJeanie it is an app ! You bet 40.00 & then minus fees & whatever . The people who finish share the pot . It’s no way to make $ LOL . I’ve made maybe 10.00 one time but fir me once I put down the 40. I’m obsessed with not losing my bet ! So far I’ve done 4 & only lost once & that’s because I totally spaced out on Easter Sunday . I really like it & each time the app calculates your steps & raises them . No resting on my 10,000 step laurels ! It’s the only thing I actually do for my fitness!
  • Yukie_OP
    Yukie_OP Posts: 258 Member
    Hello ladies! So appreciative of this post - I'm also returning to MFP after some time and looking to connect with friends that have the same goal to lead healthier lifestyles.
    • I"m a working mom that's always been health-ish (foodwise), but as far as fitness/activity tend to have short seasons of super focus, followed by a whole lotta nothing
    • I work in an office, so pretty much sit on my bum the majority of the day
    • Looking to be more consistent and starting small to build on my habits slowly
    • I like challenges (done in community) I find it helps me stay accountable and on track

*Looking forward to connecting <3
  • socaldogmom
    socaldogmom Posts: 96 Member
    I'm back! My goal is to change eating habits and add regular exercise for the long term. In the process I want to lose about 70 pounds.

Looking to connect for mutual support! Send me a friend request :)
  • MegaJeanie
    @yukie86 welcome! Your story sounds very similar to mine. I had an office job at a factory and thought that was sedentary until I started my new one at a conservation office 😁. So I've really been focusing on my 10k steps and aiming to get a walk in each lunchtime.
  • MegaJeanie
    @vottav21 wow that app sounds interesting!! Go you, that's one way to motivate, I like it
  • Yukie_OP
    Yukie_OP Posts: 258 Member
    @MegaJeanie
    Yes, it's a deliberate effort to get those steps in. I walk during lunch too!

I'm currently studying (work thing, not that young, lol) so my daily step goal is only 5k. Hopefully I'll will be increasing that step goal in Oct. 🍁🍂
  • infinitewishes
    infinitewishes Posts: 4 Member
    Hey if you need support keeping your diet honest, add me. While I'm learning to cook, I use a food scale, log calories and share meal snaps. See you soon 😌
  • vottav21
    5jd78lf70r5m.jpeg

This is maybe the best store name ever ! I saw it while driving today !
  • debq3
    Great workout at Cardiac Rehab today and for once I not unusually tired after working out so I guess its working. I wish all of you a wonderful weekend.
  • shrinkingmrsb
    shrinkingmrsb Posts: 17 Member
    Looking for accountability. My HW & SW was 342lbs, 1 week in and I managed to lose 14lbs. I haven’t got a set GW - but I’m aiming for a healthy BMI 💚 Please feel free to add me.
  • MegaJeanie
    Whew what a day yesterday! Took my boy to swimming, then shopping, then I picked up my Nana from her village and took her back to my place. She's got dementia, and it's the first time she stayed over so quite a disrupted night as she woke up confused a few times. But here it is, the morning! And apart from being tired, I think I'm pleased with it all. So my challenge today so be to get my 10k in when all I want to do is rest! 😁