Premium Diary

Hi. I am looking for some help please. I recently upgraded to premium version of MFP and am learning the ropes still.
However, in the diary I don't seem to have the same screen? I want to be able to 'swipe right' to select a meal from a few yesterday. But don't seem to be able to do this? Am I missing something?
Thank you

Replies

• callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    hmmm I Dont have premium but I dont know why you wouldnt be able to. I cant imagine them removing a pretty simple feature like that for premium, thats available for basic users.

@MargaretYakoda and @springlering62 are usually online this time of morning i think. they might be able to help.
  • springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,413 Member
    edited September 2021
    Hi. I am looking for some help please. I recently upgraded to premium version of MFP and am learning the ropes still.
    However, in the diary I don't seem to have the same screen? I want to be able to 'swipe right' to select a meal from a few yesterday. But don't seem to be able to do this? Am I missing something?
    Thank you

I’ve noticed this too but for some reason it only ever worked for breakfast anyway for my free version.

If you’ll click on the three dots to the right, it gives you an option to copy a meal from another date, which works just as well.

I don’t know if it’s the app or the new phone I got recently, but sometimes it takes two or three tries. The big screen phone seems to have “dead zones” around the edges where you click to copy from another date. I suspect it’s phone, not app, because I’ve had other oddball issues with this phone.
  • MargaretYakoda
    MargaretYakoda Posts: 2,248 Member
    Ha. Sorry. I was at the zoo yesterday.
    I’m usually using the iPhone app. And it can get tricky. There’s a smaller area than you might expect for the swiping to work.
    It does work.
    But you have to practice for a bit.
    And if memory serves there might be a setting. Lemme poke around a bit. I will return with an answer.
  • MargaretYakoda
    pgv9apz2zw2q.jpeg
    On the iPhone swiping right works if you touch the furthest left quarter of the zone.
    Where I have marked in red here. From the vertical line to the left edge.
  • MargaretYakoda
    And here is where you find the setting to turn on smart copy.
    Three little dots.
    Then choose turn on smart copy.
    1kcxbzgmwixy.jpeg