Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Replies

• cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,529 Member
    Sharsou wrote: »
    cmsienk wrote: »
    Great ideas only crop up in nonsense territory? Don't you paint with too broad a brush and too early at that? Cat??? Is it too early to ask beg for a refill?

By non-sense territory I meant the unknown or something ppl feel is not worth looking at or exploring (as you termed it as nonsense without even thinking about it). It just took one non-sense idea to explore the law of gravity 😂. What do you think about that?

Isn't Cat right about your statement?
  • cmsienk
    edited September 2021
    Also... didn't my client bring a coffee with cream for her client, who didn't want it? Didn't she then offer it to me? 😁
    lygpi8kvs2qn.jpg
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,406 Member
    @cmsienk Isn’t ‘why decaf’ correct? 😂

@Minion_training_program isn’t it more I appreciate limited quantities of them?

• Do you really? I mean, i understand you don't want all us minions at once, do you?
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,132 Member
    Cat0703a wrote: »
    @Alinouveau2 aren’t advance polls the greatest for those that don’t love being around crowds or long lines?

Didn't we take advantage of the mail in ballots? Might I never have had to stuff so many envelopes?
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,406 Member
    Do you really? I mean, i understand you don't want all us minions at once, do you?

Wouldn’t all of you be overwhelming for me? But since it’s you, I’d make an exception? 🤗
  • srazamora
    srazamora Posts: 4,050 Member
    epr31295 wrote: »
    Should pickles be banned to protect from dill pickles
    How dare you, @epr31295?!
  • srazamora
    Why aren’t notifications sent to a specific user when they’re tagged in a post?
  • cmsienk
    edited September 2021
    srazamora wrote: »

Shall we test that @srazamora? Why are you concerned about pickle banning but not statement-for-question infractions here in the Only Questions thread?
  • Sharsou
    Sharsou Posts: 8,844 Member
    Why are we not talking about global warming?
  • cmsienk
    edited September 2021
    Isn't it time for you to go back to sleep? Or get dressed?
  • srazamora

Shall we test that @srazamora? Why are you concerned about pickle banning but not statement-for-question infractions here in the Only Questions thread?

Didn’t you read the first 40 pages? Was it so early then that few statement-for-question infractions were made that it was in the later pages that I unleashed my wrath on such infractions?

• srazamora
    Isn't it time for you to go back to sleep? Or get dressed? 😉

Ya think he works as a lifeguard so he doesn’t have to wear a shirt to work?
  • cmsienk
    edited September 2021

Didn’t you read the first 40 pages? Was it so early then that few statement-for-question infractions were made that it was in the later pages that I unleashed my wrath on such infractions?

Didn't I see glimpses of your wrath in that first 40 pages? Isn't that why I'm bringing it to now? Also, did you get a notification when I mentioned you?
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,044 Member
    edited September 2021
    Isn't it time for you to go back to sleep? Or get dressed?

If I could, wouldn't I post a gif of me pushing the "cracking up" button? 🤣

• frankwbrown
    Also... didn't my client bring a coffee with cream for her client, who didn't want it? Didn't she then offer it to me? 😁
    lygpi8kvs2qn.jpg

Didn't I have the same reaction as @Cat0703a when I saw the "decaf?" in this photo? 😂
  • frankwbrown
    Don't I think so? Can't taking a break give one a new perspective once you go back to work?
    As a programmer, didn't I often find that the best way to find a bug that was proving very difficult was to walk away from it for a while? Upon returning, wouldn't the bug often be obvious?

How is it programmers get such a bad rap for not being personable when your cleverly crafted questions and fancy bold and italicized font would suggest the very opposite, @frankwbrown ?

Wow, have I got you fooled? 😂
    (Don't I thank you, on behalf of programmers everywhere, for thinking that?) 😊
  • cmsienk
    lygpi8kvs2qn.jpg

Didn't I have the same reaction as @Cat0703a when I saw the "decaf?" in this photo? 😂

Isn't that why I did it? 😉
  • frankwbrown
    edited September 2021
    Aren't I wishing I could have coffee right now, and a brownie (yes, @Cat0703a... aren't there still some left?), but must have some blood work done first? Isn't the silver lining that I might be asleep when they jab me? :sleeping::lol:
  • cmsienk
    edited September 2021
    Aren't I wishing I could have coffee right now, and a brownie (yes, @Cat0703a... aren't there still some left?), but must have some blood work done first? Isn't the silver lining that I might be asleep when they jab me? :sleeping::lol:

Doesn't that sound like some serious bloodwork if you will be asleep for it? Don't I hope that everything is okay?