I reached my goal and lost 130 pounds!!

2»

Replies

• HabitRabbit
    HabitRabbit Posts: 25 Member
    Thank you for sharing your story with us. Incredible determination. I'm very happy for you. Best of luck with your musical career. Is Isala your name by chance? I tried googling (and did find Isala's) but no one that looked like you. You might be right about providing a link, but I don't think it would break the rules if you gave us something googleable.
  • urban287
    urban287 Posts: 50 Member
    Great job! I'm also, at 230 pounds.l..I got down to 220, so I'm in the process of loosing ten more, and another twenty after that...I'm also,, fairly tall at five eight and a half Great job! Keep up the good work!
  • brenn24179
    brenn24179 Posts: 2,144 Member
    wow most people gained during covid, good for you, that is really a success story, you should be proud!
  • davert123
    davert123 Posts: 1,568 Member
    Fantastic. You have transformed yourself :smile: Thanks for sharing.
  • Sand_TIger
    Sand_TIger Posts: 1,072 Member
    Fantastic job! I agree with what you say about being able to eat pretty much whatever as long as deficit is maintained. The best diet is the one you can stick with!
  • lsala187
    lsala187 Posts: 11 Member
    urban287 wrote: »
    Great job! I'm also, at 230 pounds.l..I got down to 220, so I'm in the process of loosing ten more, and another twenty after that...I'm also,, fairly tall at five eight and a half Great job! Keep up the good work!

Thank you, and that's awesome! You keep up the good work too:)
  • lsala187
    lsala187 Posts: 11 Member
    Thank you for sharing your story with us. Incredible determination. I'm very happy for you. Best of luck with your musical career. Is Isala your name by chance? I tried googling (and did find Isala's) but no one that looked like you. You might be right about providing a link, but I don't think it would break the rules if you gave us something googleable.

Hey, thank you! I go by "Lui Salazar". You should be able to find me by googling that; I'm also on Spotify, YouTube, etc. by that name. My latest concept album is Truth Is Like a Seed which you can find in most streaming sites. I also released a single called "Lovely" that will be remastered as part of an upcoming concept album early next year!
  • iggysprint
    iggysprint Posts: 1 Member
    Amazing job! Super inspiring
  • sandysaia
    sandysaia Posts: 25 Member
    Thank you 🙏 very much for your help and advice.I appreciate it.
  • BexB42
    BexB42 Posts: 32 Member
    Awesome job! Back pain sadly is a good motivator. Looking like a rock star!
  • Fantastic achievement, you have transformed yourself! Super well done 👌
  • Latrellis
    Latrellis Posts: 75 Member
    What an accomplishment!
  • amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    You look cool, dude, both before and after. Congratulations on achieving your goals in both health and music! Keep it up, you deserve the best.
  • jamleerai
    jamleerai Posts: 3 Member
    Great work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!