What nobody tells you about losing weight

Replies

• salleewins
    salleewins Posts: 2,308 Member
    edited September 2021
    No one said family/friends would try to sabotage me.

A family member will bring lunch to my job.
    1:knowing I plan my day in the morning and bring my lunch with me.
    2:only brings lunch the day after my weigh in, and only if I lost.

Best friend makes me feel guilty about my progress by pointing out why she isn’t losing.

I vaguely knew family/friends aren’t always supportive, I’ve experienced that but I guess I thought it would be more dismissive than sabotage.

YIKES!!! Maybe ask your best friend what her new goals would be and tell family not much. Tell them you are changing things up and please don't bring lunch to work cuz it will be a waste and they will have to bring it back home because it will go bad?? How annoying!!
  • salleewins
    salleewins Posts: 2,308 Member
    WTGNicole wrote: »
    I know exactly where those ‘ol hip bones are all day, every day.
    Hips don't lie!! But then, sometimes they tell the truth so loudly!! Frequently even, did the song say anything about that?

In yoga I constantly hear,”you carry your emotions and stress in your hips”.

Maybe that’s why mine were so big. I had to have big ole saddlebags to carry all that.
    whaaaaaaaaaaaat?! i guess that explains my badunkadunk! :neutral:

It is usually the cortisol from stress that increases the stomach.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!