~Welcome to Today~ Waving Hi ~

Replies

• DebyS137
    DebyS137 Posts: 4,451 Member
    CATURDAY SATURDAY ...... September 11, 2021

~ ~ ~ GOOD MORNING ~ ~ ~pa6k5eynxqp9.gif~ ~ ~ COOL CATS ~ ~ ~
    ~ Waving Hi ~ 🧚🏼 ~ Wishing You a PAWSitively COOL CATurday SATurday ~AND~ A WOOOHOOO WONDERfilled Weekend ~

"When I play with my cat, who knows whether she is not amusing herself with me more than I with her."~ Michel de Montaigne ~

~😻~πŸ’•~😺~πŸ’•~😻~πŸ’•~😺~πŸ’•~😻~πŸ’•~😺~πŸ’•~😻~πŸ’•~😺~πŸ’•~😻~πŸ’•~😺~πŸ’•~😻~πŸ’•~😺~πŸ’•~😻~πŸ’•~😺~πŸ’•~😻~

~ πŸ™ ~Taking a brief Moment of silence to HONOR 20 years after 9-1-1 ~We Shall NEVER Forget~ As Life moves on. ~ πŸ™ ~

• mermaidnj
    mermaidnj Posts: 161 Member
    :)
  • DebyS137
    ~Its A New Day~v0d1ks2en59t.gif~BLESS~ALL~

~ 🧚🏼 ~ Waving Hi ~ Wishing You ~🌞~ a LOVEly SERENE SUNday And a WOOOOHOOOO WONDER-filled Week ahead ~β˜€οΈ~

~May We All Find today Filled with an Abundance of LOVE~

"I feel beautiful when I'm at peace with myself. When I'm serene, when I'm a good person, when I've been considerate of others." ~ Elle Macpherson

~ πŸ’• ~β˜€οΈ~ πŸ’• ~🌞~ πŸ’• ~β˜€οΈ~ πŸ’• ~🌞~πŸ’•~β˜€οΈ~πŸ’•~🌞~πŸ’•~β˜€οΈ~πŸ’•~🌞~πŸ’•~β˜€οΈ~πŸ’•~🌞~ πŸ’• ~β˜€οΈ~ πŸ’• ~🌞~ πŸ’• ~β˜€οΈ~ πŸ’• ~
  • DebyS137
    ~ Welcome to a Magnificent New Day ~b1s5vfi0080v.gif~ ~ BLESSings ~ ~ ALLways ~ ~Deby~ ~

~ 🧚🏼 ~Waving Hi~ Wishing You ~ a LOVEly MAGNIFICENT Monday ~πŸ’•~ and ~ a WOOHOO WONDERfilled Week ~πŸ’•~

"Your destiny is to fulfill those things upon which you focus most intently. So choose to keep your focus on that which is truly
    magnificent, beautiful, uplifting and joyful. Your life is always moving toward something." ~ ~ ~ ~ Ralph Marston ~ ~ ~ ~

~πŸ’•~ 🦚 ~πŸ’•~ πŸ¦‹ ~πŸ’•~ 🦚 ~πŸ’•~ πŸ¦‹ ~πŸ’•~ 🦚 ~ πŸ’• ~ πŸ¦‹ ~ πŸ’• ~ 🦚 ~ πŸ’• ~ πŸ¦‹ ~ πŸ’• ~ 🦚 ~πŸ’•~ πŸ¦‹ ~πŸ’•~ 🦚 ~πŸ’•~ πŸ¦‹ ~πŸ’•~
  • DebyS137
    ~ ~ ~ Hello ~ ~ ~ ~v0wwna2h2nyn.gif~ ~ ~ ~ Hello ~ ~ ~
    ~ Waving Hi ~ 🧚🏼 ~ Good Morning ~Wishing Everyone a DOGgone Terrific Tuesday~ May We All find today filled with LOVE ~πŸ’•~

"Some days you're the fire hydrant, and some days you're the dog"~Parker Conrad .....( Now Aint that the TRUTH ) - LOL

~🐢~πŸ’•~🐢~πŸ’•~πŸ•~πŸ’•~🐢~πŸ’•~🐢~πŸ’•~πŸ•~πŸ’•~🐢~πŸ’•~🐢~πŸ’•~πŸ•~πŸ’•~🐢~πŸ’•~🐢~πŸ’•~πŸ•~πŸ’•~🐢~πŸ’•~🐢~πŸ’•~πŸ•~
  • DebyS137
    ~ ~ ~ πŸ¦‹ ~ ~ ~90s7fkuuzkqo.gif~ ~ ~ πŸ¦‹ ~ ~ ~
    ~ ~ Waving Hi ~ ~ 🧚🏼 ~ ~ Wishing Everyone ~ ~ a WOOOOOOOHOOOOOO WONDERfilled WEIRDnWILDnWISE Wednesday ~ ~

β€œTo see a world in a grain of sand and heaven in a wild flower Hold infinity in the palm of your hand and eternity in an hour"~William Blake

~ πŸ’• ~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~ πŸ’• ~.

• DebyS137
    ~ ~ Welcome to a ~ ~ 7flwhy0vca4v.gif~ ~ New Day ~ ~

~🧚🏼~Waving Hi~ Wishing You a LOVEly THOUGHTfilled Thursday ~May We Find Today Filled with an Abundance of LOVE ~πŸ’•~

" With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts. " ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Eleanor Roosevelt ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~πŸ’•~πŸ‚~πŸ’•~ πŸƒ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‚ ~πŸ’•~πŸƒ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‚ ~πŸ’•~ πŸƒ ~πŸ’•~πŸ‚~πŸ’•~πŸƒ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‚ ~πŸ’•~πŸƒ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‚ ~πŸ’•~πŸƒ ~πŸ’•~πŸ‚~πŸ’•~
  • DebyS137

~Its a New Day~yt3tuauxy3pl.gif~BLESSings~ALLWays~

~🧚🏼~ Waving Hi ~Wishing You a Friendly FUNtastic Friday and a Wonder-Filled Weekend ~ May Your Day be Filled with LOVE πŸ’•

"Make space in your life for the things that matter......... for family and friends, love and generosity, fun and joy. Without this, you will
    burn out in mid-career and wonder where your life went. " ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~Jonathan Sacks~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~ πŸ‘¬πŸΌ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‚ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‘«πŸΌ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‚ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‘«πŸΌ ~ πŸ’• ~ πŸ‚ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‘­πŸ» ~ πŸ’• ~ πŸ‚ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‘«πŸΌ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‚ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‘«πŸΌ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‚ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‘­πŸ» ~
  • DebyS137
    1uekcmrfhjqe.gif

~ 🧚🏼 ~ Waving Hi ~ Wishing You a SPARKtacular Saturday and a RAINBOW COLOR-filled Weekend ~πŸ’–~πŸ’›~🧑~πŸ’š~πŸ’™~πŸ’œ~

"I like to live in a world of unicorns and rainbows where I don't pay attention to anything unless it's positive."~ ~ ~ Janet Varney ~

~πŸ’•~πŸ’–~πŸ’›~🧑~πŸ’š~πŸ’™~πŸ’œ~πŸ’•~πŸ’–~πŸ’›~🧑~πŸ’š~πŸ’™~πŸ’œ~πŸ’•~πŸ’–~πŸ’›~🧑~πŸ’š~πŸ’™~πŸ’œ~πŸ’•~πŸ’–~πŸ’›~🧑~πŸ’š~πŸ’™~πŸ’œ~πŸ’•~
  • DebyS137
    ~Its A New Day~i45kk58hgxzz.gif~BLESSings~ALLways ~

~ 🧚🏼 ~ Waving Hi ~ Wishing You ~🌞~ a LOVEly SUNsational SUNday And a WOOHOO WONDER-filled Week ahead ~β˜€οΈ~

"Hope is like the sun, which, as we journey toward it, casts the shadow of our burden behind us." ~ ~ ~ Samuel Smiles ~ ~ ~

~ πŸ’• ~β˜€οΈ~ πŸ’• ~🌞~ πŸ’• ~β˜€οΈ~ πŸ’• ~🌞~πŸ’•~β˜€οΈ~πŸ’•~🌞~πŸ’•~β˜€οΈ~πŸ’•~🌞~πŸ’•~β˜€οΈ~πŸ’•~🌞~ πŸ’• ~β˜€οΈ~ πŸ’• ~🌞~ πŸ’• ~β˜€οΈ~ πŸ’• ~
  • DebyS137
    ~ ~ BLESSings ~ ~gr4lrrb9e553.gif~ ~ ALLways ~ ~

~ 🧚🏼 ~ Waving Hi ~ Hope You had a LOVEly MARVELous FULL MOON Monday ~πŸ’•~ and ~ a WONDERfilled Week ~πŸ’•~

WOOOOHOOOO, Autumn officially starts this Week... AUTUMN BLESSings EVERYONE

"For most people, we often marvel at the beauty of a sunrise or the magnificence of a full moon, but it is impossible to fathom the
    magnitude of the universe that surrounds US." ~ ~ Richard Baker

~πŸ’•~πŸ‚~πŸ’•~ πŸƒ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‚ ~πŸ’•~πŸƒ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‚ ~πŸ’•~ πŸƒ ~πŸ’•~πŸ‚~πŸ’•~πŸƒ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‚ ~πŸ’•~πŸƒ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‚ ~πŸ’•~πŸƒ ~πŸ’•~πŸ‚~πŸ’•~
  • DebyS137
    ~Its a New Day~2fq8q0ow8dea.gif~BLESSings ALLways~

~Waving Hi~ 🧚🏼 ~Good Morning~ Wishing You a Tail Waggin DOGgone Terrific Tuesday ~ May We All find today filled with LOVE πŸ’•

Money can buy you a fine dog, but only Love can make him wag his tail. ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Kinky Friedman ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~🐢~πŸ’•~πŸ‚~πŸ’•~πŸ•~πŸ’•~🐢~πŸ’•~πŸ‚~πŸ’•~πŸ•~πŸ’•~🐢~πŸ’•~πŸ‚~πŸ’•~πŸ•~πŸ’•~🐢~πŸ’•~πŸ‚~πŸ’•~πŸ•~πŸ’•~🐢~πŸ’•~πŸ‚~πŸ’•~πŸ•~

• DebyS137

~ ~ ~ πŸ‚~ ~ ~ πŸ‚ ~ ~ ~fyvuuyy0v2mw.gif~ ~ ~ πŸ‚ ~ ~ ~ πŸ‚ ~ ~ ~
    ~ ~ Waving Hi ~ ~ 🧚🏼 ~ ~ Wishing Everyone a WOOOOOOHOOOOOO WONDERfilled WEIRDnWILDnWISE Wednesday ~ ~

"By all these lovely tokens September days are here, With summer's best of weather And autumn's best of cheer."
    ~ ~ Helen Hunt Jackson ~

• DebyS137
    ~ ~ Welcome to a ~ ~1wulud9r9ig0.gif~ ~ New Day ~ ~

~🧚🏼~Waving Hi~ Wishing You a LOVEly THOUGHTfilled Thursday ~May We Find Today Filled with an Abundance of LOVE ~πŸ’•~

"If you realized how powerful your thoughts are, you would never think a negative thought." ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Peace Pilgrim ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

• candysashab88
    candysashab88 Posts: 71 Member
    im going to come here when i get triggered.I might eat my keyboard lol
  • DebyS137

~Welcome to a New Day~w4o72sxipujy.gif~BLESSings~ALLWays~Deby~

~🧚🏼~ Waving Hi ~Wishing You a Friendly FUNtastic Friday and a Wonder-Filled Weekend ~ May Your Day be Filled with LOVE πŸ’•

"A healthy lifestyle includes exercise, nutrition, healthy sleep patterns and a healthy group of friends."~ Sophie Gregoire Trudeau

~ πŸ‘¬πŸΌ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‚ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‘«πŸΌ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‚ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‘«πŸΌ ~ πŸ’• ~ πŸ‚ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‘­πŸ» ~ πŸ’• ~ πŸ‚ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‘«πŸΌ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‚ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‘«πŸΌ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‚ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‘­πŸ» ~
  • DebyS137
    ~ ~ ~ GOOD ~ ~ ~spmgcovh5vuh.jpg~ ~ ~ Morning ~ ~ ~
    ~ Waving Hi ~ 🧚🏼 ~ Wishing You a PAWSitively COOL CATurday SATurday ~AND~ A WOOOHOOO WONDERfilled Weekend ~

"Hold puppies, kittens, and babies anytime you get the chance." ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ H. Jackson Brown, Jr. ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~😻~πŸ’•~😺~πŸ’•~😻~πŸ’•~😺~πŸ’•~😻~πŸ’•~😺~πŸ’•~😻~πŸ’•~😺~πŸ’•~😻~πŸ’•~😺~πŸ’•~😻~πŸ’•~😺~πŸ’•~😻~πŸ’•~😺~πŸ’•~😻~

• DebyS137
    ~Its A New Day~sm1ghbb9m2ys.gif~BLESSings~ALLways ~

~ 🧚🏼 ~ Waving Hi ~ Wishing You ~🌞~ a LOVEly SUNsational SUNday And a WOOHOO WONDER-filled Week ahead ~β˜€οΈ~

"People are like stained - glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in, their true
    beauty is revealed only if there is a light from within." ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Elisabeth Kubler-Ross ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

• DebyS137
    ~Its a New Day ~w9jvalljtsya.gif~BLESSings ~ ALLways~

~ πŸ™‹πŸΌ ~ Waving Hi ~ Hope You had a LOVEly MARVELous AUTUMN Monday ~πŸ’•~ and ~ a WONDERfilled Week ~πŸ’•~

"For me, the vast marvel is to be alive. For man (woman) or for flowers or beast or bird, the supreme triumph is to be most vividly
    and perfectly alive." ~ Al Purdy

• DebyS137
    ~ ~ ~ ~Hello~ ~ ~ ~vaxus1u141y9.gif~ ~ ~ ~Hello~ ~ ~ ~
    ~ Waving Hi ~ πŸ™‹πŸΌ ~ Good Morning ~ Wishing Everyone a BEARy Terrific Tuesday ~ May We All find today filled with LOVE ~πŸ’•~

" I think understanding your life as a story is a really Terrific way of kind of knowing where you are and knowing who you are."
    ~ Donald Miller

~🐼~πŸ’•~🐻~πŸ’•~🐼~πŸ’•~🐻~πŸ’•~🐼~πŸ’•~🐻~πŸ’•~🐼~πŸ’•~🐻~πŸ’•~🐼~πŸ’•~🐻~πŸ’•~🐼~πŸ’•~🐻~πŸ’•~🐼~πŸ’•~🐻~πŸ’•~🐼~