Looking for friends (ladies only)

18910111214»

Replies

• TooManyMinstrels
    TooManyMinstrels Posts: 20 Member
    Hi ladies! Back on MFP after a break and looking for accountability friends who I can motivate in return (hopefully!) I am pretty sporty and active (runner, cyclist) but struggle hugely with stress and boredom eating. I’m gluten-free (coeliac) and mainly veggie with the occasional indiscretion. I only have 3 friends so feel free to add me! UK based.
  • vottav21
    vottav21 Posts: 84 Member
    I joined Noom 2 days ago after hearing some great things about from my sister in law . Can’t say that I’m smashing my goals but it’s definitely making me more self aware . I needed something I could really feel confident about . I’m thinking I’m going to take a pause from MFP . I didn’t want to run out on my “ friends “ without an explanation ! See you soon to tell you about my progress ! Let’s go get this day !
  • MegaJeanie
    MegaJeanie Posts: 9 Member
    @vottav21 Good luck with Noom! I just did a free trial and while interesting, actually preferred MFP. Enjoy learning more about the journey!
  • vottav21
    vottav21 Posts: 84 Member
    Good Morning my Lady Friends ! Well it’s a new week & I have hot water Both my dishwasher & washing machine are working ! I feel so blessed ! Day 4 of my Noom journey . Can”t say I’m dropping weight like crazy but I’m liking it . It’s another one of those things for me that if I pay for it I’m way more attentive ! I hope you are all staying inspired & motivated ( & that you all have hot water ! ) xo vo
  • MegaJeanie
    MegaJeanie Posts: 9 Member
    @vottav21 wow, how long have you been without hot water??
    Yeah Noom is more about awareness and changing your thoughts so a more steady approach. But ya know what they say - steady wins the race!
  • Gold6767
    Gold6767 Posts: 145 Member
    oye hello again ladies, it has been a rough couple of weeks. I was pretty sick and although I tested negative, I'm pretty sure it was covid at some point. I've been home from work for two weeks and tomorrow will be my first day back in the building. I've been gradually reintroducing exercise, but I'm still not up for a lot of cardio. I'm proud of myself though for getting back to healthy habits. In the past when something has derailed my progress I've falling waaaaay off and regained lots of weight or essentially given up. I'm glad that I haven't done that again.
    Welcome to anyone new, feel free to add me (as long as you are not gonna send me nudie photos of your lady bits lol, these damn fake profiles have gotten me too many times)
  • infinitewishes
    infinitewishes Posts: 4 Member
    Hi. I'm looking for friends who complete their diaries and post pictures. I want to do the same <3