Just Give Me 10 Days - Round 163

Replies

• coblujay
    coblujay Posts: 688 Member
    You don't have to be perfect, you just have to be better than you were before

9/23 - Good news is scale says I gained muscle and water mass, but lost a tad bit of fat. Though MFP is irking me. When I completed my tracking yesterday after dinner, I was right at calorie goal. Now that I'm looking to determine what could cause a larger gain (I know I did not gain a full pound of muscle overnight), it's showing I'm 362 cals over goal. WHAT?! WHY did that change so much over night?! Ugh. Anyway, Today, leftover meatballs for lunch. Hamburgers for dinner. Am trying to balance my food/macros a bit with those options. Will play with it this morning to see what meals I can make up out of those. I cannot eat only 1200 calories a day, I'll be ravenous and a not very nice person so have to figure out why MFP is suddenly deducting all my calories the day after, too.
    9/24
    9/25
    9/26
    9/27
    [/spoiler]

@CamandJarvis When I had my Garmin tracker, I set it to the tracker would update for regular daily movement. I don't remember how iI did it. What that meant is it adjusted my available calories if I had moved less or more than normal on each day. This didn't include exercise. I wonder if you have that setting and if Fitbit is doing the same thing.
  • playhardkf2017
    playhardkf2017 Posts: 875 Member
    edited September 2021
    Mfp did a double post so just deleted this one.