Mission Slimpossibles - Team Chat SEPTEMBER 2021

Replies

• laurelfit57
    laurelfit57 Posts: 466 Member
    Hi Team I am so glad I popped in today and saw this challenge! I'm in

My goal is to lose 18 lbs ~ I can't believe I am only 18 lbs away from my goal weight!!

Goal ~ Lose 18 lbs
    1. Drink 500 ml of water before each meal
    2. Eat slowly by putting my fork down in between each bite
    3. Stick to calories and macros
    4. 3 big workouts a week and some form of cardio everyday (even just walking the dog) at least 30 min
    5. Track everyday

Super excited for this, Thanks @TeresaW1020 !!
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,473 Member
    @trooworld I just started a book about a skinwalker vampire protector by Faith Hunter, it's the latest in her Jane Yellowrock series. I'm ready for fall weather too, I just had to close the windows because the AC went on, it was worth a try but still too warm.

@TeresaW1020 I hope your earbud turns up, those are expensive but tiny so they're easy to lose!

I love everyone's enthusiasm about the 100 day challenge! I'm thinking of my goals right now, I've been doing an hour chair cardio each day and eating 15-1600 calories but I swear I'm gaining weight, the doctor said once I stopped having stomach problems I'd gain back the weight I lost but this is ridiculous. I don't have any hardcore goals right now but will do the following:

1. Make a conscious effort to eat more protein
    2. stay under 1400 aside of birthday celebration, I want to at least stop gaining
    3. Decrease grains
    4. Up strengthening
  • vegan4lyfe2012
    vegan4lyfe2012 Posts: 1,113 Member
    Quick check-in before bed to say I nailed it for the first day of the challenge! Goodnight, my peeps!
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Daily goals :
    Date: 09/22
    Username: murdog3t
    Log food: yes
    7000 steps: no
    45 min exercise: yes
    30 min walk: yes
    Below 20g carbs: yes
    Below 20g sugar: yes
    Plank : 2 minutes 1 min hold x2
  • cherrymajoni
    cherrymajoni Posts: 41 Member
    Cherrymajoni
    Friday
    PW 250lbs
    CW 248.5 lbs

Hey everyone sorry missed my check in last week we moved houses and forgot. Hope you all had a fab week
  • davidji82
    davidji82 Posts: 165 Member
    Hi all
    davidji82
    Weigh In Day: Friday
    PW: 218.0
    CW: 212.3
  • davors19
    davors19 Posts: 282 Member
    davors19
    Weigh in day: Friday
    PW: 260.5
    CW: 260
    LTD: 40
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    Username:TeresaW1020
    Weigh in week:  Week 4
    Weigh in day: Friday
    PW: 172.2
    CW: 175.8
    LTD: 88.6
    Month: 0.8
  • trooworld
    trooworld Posts: 5,781 Member
    @tammymccrady6278 What a wonderful experience to grow up with your grandparents. And being able to bake a pie by the age of 9, many people can't bake one as an adult let alone at the age of 9! I know what you mean about being a good pair but not good for willpower: my husband and I are both pretty good cooks and it gets us into trouble at times. ;)

@vegan4lyfe2012 HAHAHA! I love your energy. Let's do this!

@TeresaW1020 Lucky you! LOL My gosh, that must have been nice to have to wear a jacket to work. It's going to be a little cooler today, about 84. I hate this weather! LOL That sucks that you lost an earbud.

@laurelfit57 That's great you are so close to goal.

@Katmary71 That sounds like a perfect book for fall. :) Yeah, this weather is no joke!

@cherrymajoni @davidji82 Nice losses, way to go!

Hi all. We are upon my birthday weekend. The celebration starts tomorrow and continues through Monday! The older I get, the longer I celebrate lol.

100-day challenge commitments:
    1. I will put my utensil down between bites. ✅
    2. Chew slowly and chew enough. ✅

My phrase for the year: CHANGE HAPPENS
  • leonadixon
    leonadixon Posts: 479 Member
    Username:@leonadixon
    PW 7/28:227.4
    Check in weight (9/1/2021): 225.2
    Check in weight (9/8/2021): 226.1
    Check in weight (9/15/2021):223.9
    Check in weight (9/22/2021:223.5

The scale is moving! :blush:
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    edited September 2021
    @Katmary71 I’m not a fan of eyebrow plucking either but sometimes we girls just gotta get it done! You still got that ex hanging around? Girl, when is he leaving!! Yeah, I am really bummed about my earbud. I’ve only had them a few months. You have great goals for the challenge! :)

@vegan4lyfe2012 Yayyy on nailing your first day! B)

@GabiV125 & @ laurelfit57 Yayyy on doing the 100 day challenge with us! You both have great action steps! :)

@trooworld I hear you about needing to drag out the birthday celebrating the older you get! Anything extra special that you will be doing this weekend? :)

Hi Team! Today was good and the weather was a perfect fall day! I’ve had my screen door open all day to let the fresh air in. I mopped the floors, vacuumed the carpets, and did a bunch of laundry and the bathroom rugs. Hubby and I had coffee on our porch and talked about our upcoming anniversary trip to Savannah. We are both getting super excited and praying for perfect weather, amazing food, and a comfortable mattress. And now I’m off to make chili and cornbread in celebration of the end of summer! :grin:

100 DAY CHALLENGE – DAY TWO
    1. Track Food & Stay within calorie/macros: I tracked it all and was a little over in calories and macros. But the chili and cornbread were really good!! :grin:
    2. Exercise/Physical Activity: LIIFT4 week 5, triceps and back. 10-minute cardio Barre Blend enhancement. Lots of cleaning today!
    3. Weight (gain or loss) 175.8, same as yesterday
    2021 Word: TRANSFORMATION

85l2eaiwil5g.jpg

• TheGlwUp
    TheGlwUp Posts: 78 Member
    Username: TheGlwUp
    Weigh in day: Friday
    PW: 221.5
    CW: 221
  • Firefly743
    Firefly743 Posts: 133 Member
    Firefly743
    ***Weigh In***
    PW: 230.0
    CW: 229.0
  • trooworld
    Username:Trooworld
    Weigh in week: Week 4
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    PW: 223.2
    CW: 224.8
    LTD: 23.2
  • trooworld
    @TeresaW1020 Yes! We are celebrating both my birthday and my MIL's birthday today. We will be bringing food over to my brother-in-law's apartment: Hawaiian Roll Ham Sliders, a salad, and Lemon Poke Cake. I have to go to the grocery stores first for all of this goodness. Then tonight, my husband is making me my favorite celebration dish, my recipe for Cajun Seafood Pasta. Tomorrow, we have a 7:00 a.m. reservation at a restaurant that is supposed to be good. Only catch is that it is 1 1/2 hours away from us, so we'll have to leave at 5:15 a.m. to get there on time.;) After eating, we will take a walk on the beach with a coffee and then drive home. When is your trip, I know it's soon!!! I love chili and cornbread.

• bgame4
    bgame4 Posts: 94 Member
    Username: bgame4
    Weigh In Day: Saturday
    PW: 135 lbs
    CW: 133 lbs
    LTD: 8 lbs
  • TheGlwUp
    TheGlwUp Posts: 78 Member
    trooworld wrote: »
    @TeresaW1020 Yes! We are celebrating both my birthday and my MIL's birthday today. We will be bringing food over to my brother-in-law's apartment: Hawaiian Roll Ham Sliders, a salad, and Lemon Poke Cake. I have to go to the grocery stores first for all of this goodness. Then tonight, my husband is making me my favorite celebration dish, my recipe for Cajun Seafood Pasta. Tomorrow, we have a 7:00 a.m. reservation at a restaurant that is supposed to be good. Only catch is that it is 1 1/2 hours away from us, so we'll have to leave at 5:15 a.m. to get there on time.;) After eating, we will take a walk on the beach with a coffee and then drive home. When is your trip, I know it's soon!!! I love chili and cornbread.

Happy Birthday! 🎉🎈🎁🎂
  • Jwhitegarcia
    Jwhitegarcia Posts: 35 Member
    Jwhitegarcia
    Weight in day: Saturday
    Previous weight: 149lbs
    Current weight: 148lbs
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    @broncobuddee
    Weigh In Day: Friday
    Staring weight 160
    PW
    9/3/21: 157.8.
    9/10/21: 157.8
    9/17/21: 157
    CW: 9/24/21: 159.2

Daily goals :
    Date: 09/24
    Log food: yes
    7000 steps: yes
    45 min exercise: yes
    30 min walk: yes
    Below 20g carbs: yes
    Below 20g sugar: yes
    Plank : 2 minutes 1 min hold x2

45 min isometric exercise
    63min walk ( 1.46 mile walk with 🐕 & mom in-law)
  • tammymccrady6278
    tammymccrady6278 Posts: 199 Member
    Username tammymccrady6278
    Weigh in day Saturday
    PW 228.3
    CW 228.3

Well I guess staying the same is ok. Wish I could have helped the group out.
This discussion has been closed.