Ultimate Accountability Challenge, (UAC Oct. 21) Be healthy, happy and successful!

RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Welcome to a great team!!

The Ultimate Accountability Challenge (UAC) provides both weight losers and maintainers with incredible accountability partners AND life-changing healthy habits.

This is not the flash-in-the-pan 'biggest anything" short-term challenge. This is the real deal!! We are a volunteer group with a proven track record of significant team member success.
You are the boss of which exercises you do; how high your calorie limit will be; and whether to ‘eat-back’ exercise calories burned.

The accountability is regularly posting your daily results for:
1) At least 20 minutes of daily exercise;
2) Tracking the caloric intake of both food and beverage;
3) Consuming no more than your chosen limit of daily calories

A non-fulfillment of any of the above equals a Pass Day. There are 3 Pass Days allowed per month

Those who end the month with less than 4 Pass days are celebrated in the monthly Winner's Circle Qualification.

Those who continue to post throughout the month are honored as UAC Champions. Consistent thoughtful caloric intake; exercise; tracking and posting make Champions
Click this link to join up today!
https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/141516-ultimate-accountability-challenge-october-2021

Replies

• Jana_2020
    Jana_2020 Posts: 1,171 Member
    The UAC is a community of supportive, non-judgmental and kind people. It's truly a pleasure to participate in the group while working toward my weight loss goal. There is no pressure, so feel free to check it out for a bit and see if it's for you. It might just be what you need to keep going :)
  • jamcnewman
    jamcnewman Posts: 4,049 Member
    I am so glad that I found the Ultimate Accountability Challenge. August was my first month in the group and I am already signed up for my third round in October — I want to continue the success this group is helping me to have.

Three accountabilities every day: track
    everything you eat or drink; keep within whatever YOU have set as your caloric limit for the day; and move intentionally for twenty minutes or more.

This challenge lays the path for lifelong success that I know I need. The group is very supportive and includes people who are new their loss journey and others who have more experience, including people who are have reached their loss goal and are in maintenance.

Come join us? Give it a try — I promise you won’t regret it. 🥰
  • ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,127 Member
    If you're cruising the boards looking for something that will help you stay on track, you've found the right place. Weight loss for me has such a huge community component... being accountable to a group of people is a huge driving force behind my successful 80 pound weight loss to date.

Checking in every day will help keep you focused and you'll love the supportive atmosphere. It is highly active and you can engage at the level that suits you. There is no requirement to be perfect... one of the best parts is seeing how many people continue to show up and get back on the horse even through the various challenges we're all bound to face.

Entry is simple and the foundational requirements of the group will adapt to your situation.
  • tdrjustus3
    tdrjustus3 Posts: 542 Member
    I have been a part of UAC for a few months. It’s help me to stay on track. Everyone is very supportive even if you have several passes - it’s ok just keep going. Do your best and you will find all the support you need. It’s about be accountable to yourself the most important person in this journey!
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    See our team member's enthusiastic reviews above...
    then join our October Team.
    Click on the link below and then click the Join Button
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/141516-ultimate-accountability-challenge-october-2021
  • bradkcrew
    bradkcrew Posts: 1,509 Member
    I will be joining the challenge for the 3rd month. Why? Support, reflection, and personal accountability. Come join us, and I promise you will find all three no matter where you are on your journey. Just starting, well on your way, maintaining? You will find a community at UAC!
  • swenson19d
    swenson19d Posts: 786 Member
    Hi all I’m in… just give me directions, hows this work?
  • jamcnewman
    jamcnewman Posts: 4,049 Member
    edited September 2021
    swenson19d wrote: »
    Hi all I’m in… just give me directions, hows this work?

Hi @swenson19d - I see you’ve figured it out!

Looking forward to seeing you throughout October!
  • victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,281 Member
    Looking for accountability?
    Then you are in the right place. As others have said, since I joined, I have never looked back. It's the best challenge in MFP. No, I am not kidding. :)
    The most supportive group.