Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Replies

• cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,663 Member
    58uh3x4aa7u2.jpg
    Wasn't this my Starbucks order?
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,416 Member
    Doesn’t that sound good but won’t I have to look up the first mod? And if you think you talk too much, whatever do you think of my wordiness?? 🤣
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,139 Member
    edited September 2021
    Cat0703a wrote: »
    Doesn’t that sound good but won’t I have to look up the first mod? And if you think you talk too much, whatever do you think of my wordiness?? 🤣

You mean as opposed to my brief, concise, succinct, terse, crisp, pithy and otherwise short and sweet style of speaking writing? 🤣
  • Cat0703a

You mean as opposed to my brief, concise, succinct, terse, crisp, pithy and otherwise short and sweet style of speaking writing? 🤣

Don’t you mean “questioning”?
  • srazamora
    srazamora Posts: 4,093 Member
    edited September 2021
    cmsienk wrote: »
    @srazamora, do you appreciate my our homage to the Only Questions thread?

However can I repay you guys for helping keep this thread not just alive, but thriving after all these years?!

• srazamora
    58uh3x4aa7u2.jpg

What is ristretto?

• Cat0703a
    srazamora wrote: »
    58uh3x4aa7u2.jpg

What is ristretto?

Didn’t you just remind me that I never looked it up?
    h44gh7nrgnyx.png
  • cmsienk
    edited September 2021
    Won't you please forgive this explanation in non-question form? Might it be the writer was unaware of the only questions rules?
    54jgx00sfnq4.jpg
    fhhbvhcrw3ag.jpg
  • cmsienk
    Have you ever had a Flat White? Don't they use ristretto shots in those?
  • frankwbrown
    Doesn't all this talk of ristretto make me wonder if that's what I had just outside Rome many years ago?
    Aren't I so curious now that I'm going to Starbucks to get myself one? ☕
  • Cat0703a
    Doesn't all this talk of ristretto make me wonder if that's what I had just outside Rome many years ago?
    Aren't I so curious now that I'm going to Starbucks to get myself one? ☕

Right now??? 😲
  • frankwbrown
    Aren't I sipping it right now as I write question?
  • Cat0703a
    edited September 2021
    And??? How is it? And won’t you be up all night? 😲
  • srazamora
    Have you heard about people that can drink coffee and take a nap right afterwards?
  • frankwbrown
    I got an Americano with Ristretto, and I've never had a regular Americano, so do I even know what difference it makes? 😂
    Won't I take advantage of the caffeine boost by spending several hours in my garage continuing my "spring" cleaning while it's cool? And doesn't that sound like a whole lot of fun!?! 😫😣
  • Cat0703a
    srazamora wrote: »
    Have you heard about people that can drink coffee and take a nap right afterwards?

Aren’t I one of those people? Isn’t it weird though that if I drink coffee late in the day, I’m up all night?
  • Cat0703a
    I got an Americano with Ristretto, and I've never had a regular Americano, so do I even know what difference it makes? 😂
    Won't I take advantage of the caffeine boost by spending several hours in my garage continuing my "spring" cleaning while it's cool? And doesn't that sound like a whole lot of fun!?! 😫😣

Ummm, no?? 😂
  • frankwbrown
    edited September 2021

Ummm, no?? 😂
    😂😂
    Isn't the silver lining that I'm finding stuff, useful stuff, that I haven't seen since I moved 3 1/2 years ago? 🤣
    On the other hand, haven't I replaced some of the useful stuff in those 3 1/2 years? 😐
  • Cat0703a
    Is it still useful if it was already replaced? 🤔😉
  • frankwbrown
    Maybe for someone else? Won't I get to choose which duplicate to add to the donations box?