What do you LOVE about yourself .. ??

We always seem to be quick to criticize our selves ..our big butts or flabbo arms or ugghh zeeee looove handles ... But ... Every so often I think we should be less critical of ourselves and take in the compliments we receive .. Or look at our reflection and see the beautiful in ourselves .. Not only superficial ... It Could be our eyes ..or Shapley legs .. Maybe cute nose ...but it can go deeper .. A kind nurturing heart ... A generous personality .. Ect..

I like my hair .. I've had long hair for as long as I can remember me .. My mother in law keeps telling me to chop it off as it would be easier with the kids .... But .. I don't want to ! It's me :) however I am grateful that I am a patient person .... The challenges in life that have been thrown my way required a ton load of patience sooo lol I feel uhhhh totally thankful for that part too :) .... sooooo ... What's your thing :))) ..?

Replies

• I love my hair too though it's the opposite of yours. It's short and sassy and I'm rocking the salt&pepper because I embrace growing older with flair... least I think do :)
  • TMcBooty
    TMcBooty Posts: 780 Member
    I like my stomach :)
  • russelljclarke
    russelljclarke Posts: 836 Member
    My sense of humour (apparently it's brill, though it leans towards the bizarre at times)
  • TMcBooty
    TMcBooty Posts: 780 Member
    I love my hair too though it's the opposite of yours. It's short and sassy and I'm rocking the salt&pepper because I embrace growing older with flair... least I think do :)

you're hair is very cute.. and wow!!!!!! you look amazing! congrats.
  • xxrainxx
    xxrainxx Posts: 44 Member
    I Love my:

Nose,smile and eyes

oh and my legs maybe my *kitten* too apart from the strechmarks :laugh:
  • healthybabs
    healthybabs Posts: 531 Member
    My eyes - deep dark brown
    My brain - still sharp as a tack
    My feet - always told I should be a foot model

I am still working on the rest!
  • katya73
    katya73 Posts: 464
    I like my stomach :)

You have an AMMMMAZZZING tum :)))))
  • hm_day
    hm_day Posts: 857 Member
    Eyes. I have a super unique sort of blue.

Sense of humor. Mostly sarcastic and blunt.

Compassion. I love helping others :)
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    As far as appearance, I cannot think of anything at the time.

But as far as ME, I'm really nice. No matter what is going on in my life I'll try and help anybody with anything. Even when my life is a big steaming pile of poo....I'll do whatever I can to help.

And I guess that's good.
  • happy_jax
    happy_jax Posts: 289 Member
    I really love my smile :happy: It's always been my best attribute.

Although guys have always said I have super long sexy legs too...

Now if only I could sort out everything else in between I could quit whinging!! :laugh:

Great post though...it is nice to think that it's not all doom and gloom from time to time!!
  • MichelleB69
    MichelleB69 Posts: 212 Member
    I love the fact that I am still banging away at this and didn't give up, despite several challenges and my lazy brain thinking that it can tell my body what to do! My body has overridden my brain several times, letting it know that we aren't giving this up; we like how we feel in this strong, new muscular body!! (And no, I don't really have multiple personalities! LOL)
  • i love the way i always want to please others x
  • Physically I love my eyes & my curvy body, also my got sex appeal as guys say. Intellectually I'm no brainy but I love that I can speak 3 languages though I'm still working on to improve my English.
  • pnieuw
    pnieuw Posts: 473
    I'm the smartest person that I know.
  • mperrott2205
    mperrott2205 Posts: 737 Member
    I love my sense of humour and my ability to make almost anyone laugh :)
  • anu_6986
    anu_6986 Posts: 702 Member
    I love my smile and my thin long fingers... i really love to help people. And have the quality of generally doing whats right!
  • swordsmith
    swordsmith Posts: 599 Member
    Nothing actually. I tend to feel pretty worthless and shattered inside.
  • Josedavid
    Josedavid Posts: 695 Member
    About my body I love my big hands... and my eyes, it depends on the light they are brown, or green... sometimes like honey color. About my personality... I use irony really often, so sharp sometimes... but hey, you love me or you hate me, no intermediate point!!
  • pacmanjack
    pacmanjack Posts: 866 Member
    Being unapologeticaly nostalgic and romantic.
  • Summerleahd
    Summerleahd Posts: 314 Member
    Love my legs, and hair. It's thick and curly. I'm starting to love my arms. And I love my naturally tan skin. For my personality i love how laid back I am, and good natured. I see the best in everything.