Just Give Me 10 Days - Round 163

Replies

• tiabirdie56
    tiabirdie56 Posts: 3,940 Member
    @coblujay, Your artwork is very colorful and quirky, as you say. I like it!
  • SheilaBoneham
    SheilaBoneham Posts: 2,977 Member
    @coblujay What fun paintings! Congratulations on your show. I keep thinking that when sitting outdoors weather is gone, I’ll get back to painting. As you say, it’s me time, and fun! Are you working in acrylic?
  • Elbee1
    Elbee1 Posts: 2,023 Member
    @Elbee1, Happy for your weight drop. {{{BIG HUGS}}} to you for your Dad.

Thank you! @tiabirdie56
  • Elbee1
    Elbee1 Posts: 2,023 Member
    jaccimc63 wrote: »
    @Elbee1 - I went through the exact same thing with my Mom in 2014. It's so hard and I'm sending hugs.

@jaccimc63 Thank you, and I'm so sorry that you went through the same thing with your Mom.
  • coblujay
    coblujay Posts: 688 Member
    @SheilaBoneham It's such a fun way to play. I do work in acrylic and mixed media. Thank you!!
  • quiltingjaine
    quiltingjaine Posts: 5,742 Member
    @coblujay ❤️ your whimsical paintings!

@fmfdfa2020 The problem with cornbread, for me is not the butter I put in the skillet but the grains and sugar.
  • mourvedre
    mourvedre Posts: 107 Member
    coblujay wrote: »
    @mourvedre I messaged you with the details. :smile:

SW: 261 (6/3/21)

CW: 227.6 (09/18/21)

UGW: 175
    End of 10 day challenge goal: 225

Drink a minimum of 64 oz water a day

Swim, Circuit, Hike (5x week minimum)

Challenge 156: 245.4 (-1.8) - Challenge 157: 242 (-3.4) - Challenge 158: 240 (-2.0) - Challenge 159: 237 (-3.0) - Challenge 160: 235.6 (-1.4) - Challenge 161: 229.6 (-6.0) - Challenge 162: 227.6 (-2.0)

9/19 228 (+.4) Bounce from my Friday indulgence meal. Today I’m hiking with my sister and will really focus on getting my water. I’m expecting the scale to start moving back down in the next day or two. 

9/20 227.2 (-.4) Hiking was wonderful, yesterday. It was beautiful and I’m seeing improvement in my endurance. We’ve knocked off several minutes per mile since starting back in early July. I’ve been hungry lately so will plan to eat every 3-4 hours to keep me from eating things I shouldn’t. Definitely got all my water in yesterday.
    9/21 226.2 (-1.4) I stayed on track yesterday. It was easier because I was so busy. Today is a swim day. Can’t wait to get to the pool.
    9/22 225.6 (-2.0) Happy, and a little surprised. I’ve been finding my eating creeping up a little. I’m tracking everything, which is really helpful. I’m still losing so I’ll just keep an eye on things and try to do a better job of having prepared meals and snacks on hand. Swimming was wonderful yesterday. I can't do more than one lap of freestyle without being out of breath, so I do breast stroke in between. My goal is to be able to swim my whole hour doing freestyle. It's going to take some time to get there, but I'm determined.
    9/23 224.8 (-2.8) Yay! It’s funny how some days it feels like I haven’t lost a thing. It’s slow motion sometimes. I’m glad we have fitness trackers, apps, phones with cameras…so that I can track progress even when I don’t see it in the mirror.
    9/24 226.8 (-.8) A bump after my indulgence meal last night. I had a great swim yesterday. Looking forward to finishing off these ten days strong. :)
    9/25 226.0 (1.6) Stayed within my calorie goals and drank all my water. Limited exercise. Today is Orange Theory Fitness. Another busy day ahead.
    9/26 225.4 (-2.2) Didn’t end up working out yesterday. I have an art show coming up in a few days and I’ve been painting and preparing. I think I need to give myself a little grace here. Still doing great staying in my calorie goal range. Things will get back to normal later this week.
    9/27 223.8 (-3.8) Wowsa! This is a fabulous surprise. No exercise yesterday, but I did still focus on staying on plan and drinking all my water. Today I’m looking forward to being back at the pool.

Thanks!!
  • playhardkf2017
    playhardkf2017 Posts: 875 Member
    coblujay wrote: »
    I think this might work. Here are some of the pieces I have for my upcoming show. nzw1xntsaayu.jpg

Those are so awesome! I love the moose and the kitty!