Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Replies

• Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,414 Member
    srazamora wrote: »
    When should we start the debate of whether “maybe” and “perhaps” statements pass for a question?

Don't I stick with Chit Chat and Fun & Games because I do not enjoy the drama affiliated with the debate thread? 😖
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,650 Member
    edited September 2021
    Surely you're joking?

Is that really a question?
  • cmsienk
    Cat0703a wrote: »
    When should we start the debate of whether “maybe” and “perhaps” statements pass for a question?

Don't I stick with Chit Chat and Fun & Games because I do not enjoy the drama affiliated with the debate thread? 😖

Yes, but aren't you also a rule follower?
  • cmsienk
    edited September 2021
    Bluetail6 wrote: »
    Maybe it wasn't all in fun?

Is THAT really a question? Don't I think if you're going to try to slip in a statement, you should be more blatant about it? (Don't you only have to go back a few pages to see what I mean?) 🤣🤣🤣
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,128 Member
    cmsienk wrote: »
    Surely you're joking?

Is that really a question?

I'm guessing, wouldn't Shirley think not?
  • Cat0703a

Yes, but aren't you also a rule follower?

Would you believe I can be rebellious on occasion too? Perhaps you've maybe even seen it a time or two? 🤭
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,308 Member

Aren't you one ? Drama queen?

• frankwbrown

I don't know, maybe I'm of the opinion that it all depends, but can you convince me otherwise, perhaps?
  • Cat0703a
    lx1x wrote: »

Wanna meet out back, tough guy? Do you?? 😝
  • cmsienk

Wouldn't I pay to see that? 🤑🤣
  • cmsienk

I don't know, maybe I'm of the opinion that it all depends, but can you convince me otherwise, perhaps?

Aren't I chuckling here at the airport? 😅😅😜
  • frankwbrown
    Aren't I furious? Didn't I put coffee cream in the refrigerator here yesterday ?And didn't I pull out the container this morning only to discover some person or persons must've been helping themselves to my cream and the container was empty? 😡🤬
    Doesn't that mean I started at 5am today with no coffee? 😭

Didn't I find it annoying when I had a housemate that would put a milk carton back with maybe 1 oz of milk left? 😡
    But didn't I not make a big deal about it, because I had a crush on her? 🤣🤣
  • cmsienk
    Aren't I furious? Didn't I put coffee cream in the refrigerator here yesterday ?And didn't I pull out the container this morning only to discover some person or persons must've been helping themselves to my cream and the container was empty? 😡🤬

Didn't I find it annoying when I had a housemate that would put a milk carton back with maybe 1 oz of milk left? 😡

Do you know I do not have a crush on the scoundrel who used most of my cream?
  • frankwbrown

Did I hear some hissing, and the sound of clawing?
    Hadn't you better watch out?
  • frankwbrown

If only @Cat0703a had been there, to take that scoundrel out back! 😂
  • cmsienk

Aren't I just as happy that catering showed up with coffee and cream about 90 minutes later? Didn't I also stop and get Starbucks on my way to the airport, where I almost told her my name was Brandon?
  • Cat0703a

Didn't I also stop and get Starbucks on my way to the airport, where I almost told her my name was Brandon?

Wouldn't that have been funny?

Did I hear some hissing, and the sound of clawing?
    Hadn't you better watch out?

Do you think he's actually scared of me? 😂
  • srazamora
    srazamora Posts: 4,082 Member
    How is this thread still going?

Why come here with all that negativity, @cryonic_273 ? 😒
  • srazamora
    srazamora Posts: 4,082 Member

Is it possible you’re intentionally trying to mess with me with this “question”, @frankwbrown ?
  • frankwbrown
    Don't some say "Anything's possible", and might you be on to something there? 😂
    Don't I enjoy being a bit of a prankster at times, all in good fun? 😃
    (You won't remind @cmsienk, will you?) 🤫