Begin Again......AGAIN

Replies

• roz0810
    roz0810 Posts: 1,238 Member
    hey how're u @Be_theBest_Me
  • LeeDahlen38
    LeeDahlen38 Posts: 119 Member
    I've always been told "It's only a failure if you DON'T start again." I always take what I've learned to move forward! You are gonna do fine just because you DID start again!!
  • Be_theBest_Me
    Be_theBest_Me Posts: 768 Member
    I was MIA for a bit! Too much going on to take care of me. Can't put me to the side any more. Wanna change my weigh in day to Tuesday and get my head outta my butt cave and do this for ME!!

PW 181
    CW 190

Things have been nuts!! I wasn't expecting it to be that bad!! Oh well here we go!!

Goals
    Water
    Mindful eating
    Check in at least once a week!!
    30 mins of workout daily yoga/gymondo/run

Yoga days are kinda rest days!!

40 lbs off by February 27th!! I GOT THIS!!
  • roz0810
    @Be_theBest_Me it's ok life happens right. you got this!
  • Be_theBest_Me
    Well y'all this is why I changed my weigh in day....

PW190
    CW190

Yep I gotta change my highest #s of the week and not my lowest. I am in a weird cycle gotta bust outta this fog anyone wanna yell at me a lil I am in need of some strong criticism 🤣🤣🤣
  • roz0810
    @Be_theBest_Me hey how're u?
  • Be_theBest_Me
    Good morning 🌞
    PW190
    PW187.4

AAAAAAAAND AUNT FLO HIT LAST NIGHT!! Y'all I still had a lil progress with the red demon showing her ugly 😈 face!! Hahaha now this week really gotta focus cause I can gain a solid 10 when she is here!! Water water water!! Eat mindfully!! Got a full week of work sooooo I know I'll at least get that movement in!! Getting up so early and leaving soooooo early is for the birds 🐓🐓🐓🐓🐓I'm ready for homeschool hours then I can get up work out teach kids and then go make $$$$!!

Y'all are killing it BTW super impressed with all the posts!! Keep it up!!!!!

Here we gooooooooooo
  • UpcyclerGirl
    UpcyclerGirl Posts: 43 Member
    Oooh, I can relate to this entire thread! I've gained and lost and gained and lost so many pounds over the years, I should be hanging from a charm bracelet by now. LOL! I need support and am a great supporter to my friends, so please ADD ME! :)
  • roz0810
    How's it going girls?
  • Be_theBest_Me
    Oooh, I can relate to this entire thread! I've gained and lost and gained and lost so many pounds over the years, I should be hanging from a charm bracelet by now. LOL! I need support and am a great supporter to my friends, so please ADD ME! :)

Yes yes you have been added
  • Be_theBest_Me
    roz0810 wrote: »
    How's it going girls?

PW187.4
    CW189.2

AUNT FLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I swear she gets me every damn time....it's ok it's ok. I will recover and drop big again next week!! I am super happy I kept it to 2 lbs gain!! That's a win!! Last few months it's been a solid 5 gain every month!! Sooooo happy!! More water for me today I feel all dried out!! Also changed my schedule so working out is happening!! Progress!! Dropped some dead weight at work and things are looking up up and away!!! Yah yah!!

Way to go all you shrinkers!!! So proud of all the losses and super proud of the ones who are still going when the struggle is REAL!!

MESSAGE ME IF YA NEED ME YALL IM HERE
  • roz0810
    TOM here too 🤦

glad you're well though.
  • Be_theBest_Me
    Wow I was late getting on the scale this week but I made it before the deadline woo woo

189pw
    188cw

I will take it as a big win!! 2lbs a week until February 27 that is my bday!! I wanna be at my goal 150 by then!! This is a very realistic goal that I know I can accomplish!! Emotional stress will be there hardest to fight that *kitten* is a black belt!! But I am not gonna fight her head on gonna come in like an Apache and take her out while she sleeps!! I am doing this for me!! I will be 39 this year and I swear I will not struggle with weight in my 40s!!! I will be in maintenance and strong!! Thank you for the cranberry juice idea going shopping today and I will grab some devil juice and give it a whirl!! Y'all have a beautiful day!!!
  • annliz23
    annliz23 Posts: 3,240 Member
    Wow I was late getting on the scale this week but I made it before the deadline woo woo

189pw
    188cw

I will take it as a big win!! 2lbs a week until February 27 that is my bday!! I wanna be at my goal 150 by then!! This is a very realistic goal that I know I can accomplish!! Emotional stress will be there hardest to fight that *kitten* is a black belt!! But I am not gonna fight her head on gonna come in like an Apache and take her out while she sleeps!! I am doing this for me!! I will be 39 this year and I swear I will not struggle with weight in my 40s!!! I will be in maintenance and strong!! Thank you for the cranberry juice idea going shopping today and I will grab some devil juice and give it a whirl!! Y'all have a beautiful day!!!

Well done
  • Be_theBest_Me
    Pw188
    Cw187

I feel like this will be lower this weekend but like I said I want the high number to fall and look 👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀IT IS YALL IT IS!! So gonna keep with the plan Stan!! Things are starting to drop!! I haven't been able to get up and work out this week. Hubby been keeping up late....y'all know what I'm saying!! Lil late night yoga and some line dancing hahahah oh yeah I'm a lucky lady!! So morning workouts haven't happened!! I will get a couple workouts in this weekend!! I need three days this week and I happen to have 3 days left in the week!! So I got this!!

Can I just say..... Y'ALL ARE SO BADASS!!!!
  • Be_theBest_Me
    ic7hcphrggst.jpg

Well y'all here we go!! AGAIN 🤣🤣🤣

I dropped my cleaning business!! So maybe now I will be able to focus on myself and the things I love!! Gonna take a progress photo each week and weigh in everyday again!! 1500 calories a day and work out 4 days a week!! Water water water!! I am gonna log my food and I need y'all to message me yell at me and get all over my *kitten* if I don't pleeeeeeaaaasssseeee!!! CW 189 YALL GOAL IS 150
  • Be_theBest_Me
    187.2 today!! Woo woo 🙌🙌 didn't log yesterday but I kept my head outta the butt cave yay
  • Be_theBest_Me
    Last Monday 189
    Today 187.2

I am sooooo happy with this cause I ate a whole pie Thanksgiving day!! It was apple so ya know I think a couple of vitamins made it in!! Hahaha excited to hold strong with all the food I ate!! Back to logging and drinking water!! Woo woo hope y'all had a beautiful holiday!! Have a great week!!
    fbp6uat9fb64.jpg
  • Be_theBest_Me
    Woo woo 186.6 today!!
  • Be_theBest_Me
    Elevator going down y'all 185.8