Azlineman Posts: 58 Member
    gsrb0hnrwqly.jpg
    Nearly sweater weather again!!

Absolutely gorgeous ♡♡♡♡
  • Azlineman
    Azlineman Posts: 58 Member
    Masyn88 wrote: »
    a1d1hdiabf48.jpg

Have a great day! Hope ya'll get some sunshine.

Hello beautiful lady♡♡♡♡
  • CrossFit12Cowboy
    CrossFit12Cowboy Posts: 72 Member
    gkmzqlupn0b4.jpeg
    Ray of sunshine on a rainy day ☀️ 💙

🙌🏻
  • cheese_cake_
    cheese_cake_ Posts: 35 Member
    Jeffit_170 wrote: »
    Day 5 of 7 visiting my parents and trying to not gain all the weight back...

957bvq659m94.jpg

🤔 If you're looking in the mirror wondering why your shirt is a tad longer on one side there's a pretty good chance you neglected to button from the bottom up

You still look great though!
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member

957bvq659m94.jpg

When I visit parents I hide in the bathroom too. 😆

I have a feeling you're not gaining anything back 😉
  • Jeffit_170
    Jeffit_170 Posts: 148 Member

🤔 If you're looking in the mirror wondering why your shirt is a tad longer on one side there's a pretty good chance you neglected to button from the bottom up

You still look great though!

I probably do need help buttoning my shirt at this point in life. :D

When I visit parents I hide in the bathroom too. 😆

I have a feeling you're not gaining anything back 😉

Thankfully, my parents are lovely. I did not travel with my scale, so I will believe I am not gaining :p
  • TheIronsMan
    TheIronsMan Posts: 1,240 Member
    gkmzqlupn0b4.jpeg
    Ray of sunshine on a rainy day ☀️ 💙

GORGEOUS!!
  • TheIronsMan
    TheIronsMan Posts: 1,240 Member
    Day 85 of 115ish doing firewood this year. Mostly just an hour or two here and there between cutting, splitting, stacking and transporting from another area of our property we can only access by foot but now we're down to the last 3-4 weeks of tolerable weather and have been going at it 6-8 hours per day to get everything we need for winter around all our other chores and I'm sore. And tired.

3p3vswrthnfp.jpg

Love your eyes
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    edited September 2021

957bvq659m94.jpg

We need to thank your mum and dad, they done good making you 😄..
    *wolf whistle* 😍
  • JohnM8920
    JohnM8920 Posts: 51 Member
    galbcj5yj54w.jpeg
    Upper body workout done and my arms are gonna be sore tomorrow 😒

Looks loke all tge arm work is paying off … very hot indeed
  • drinkhorlicks
    drinkhorlicks Posts: 53 Member
    Day 85 of 115ish doing firewood this year. Mostly just an hour or two here and there between cutting, splitting, stacking and transporting from another area of our property we can only access by foot but now we're down to the last 3-4 weeks of tolerable weather and have been going at it 6-8 hours per day to get everything we need for winter around all our other chores and I'm sore. And tired.

3p3vswrthnfp.jpg
    Is this a hobby or are you like a lumberjenny by profession
  • goldenxbeauty
    goldenxbeauty Posts: 154 Member
    Azlineman wrote: »
    gsrb0hnrwqly.jpg
    Nearly sweater weather again!!

Absolutely gorgeous ♡♡♡♡
    sdeprinzio wrote: »

3p3vswrthnfp.jpg

Love your eyes

Thank you:)
  • goldenxbeauty
    goldenxbeauty Posts: 154 Member

3p3vswrthnfp.jpg

Haha I heat with wood 7 months of the year. I have the trees on my property to provide the wood needed every year, so I save the money. We're also homesteaders I guess you could say. Fishing, hunting, growing and raising a lot of our food.
    It's kind of a hobby. I work as well. Cost of living here can be really high and it keeps costs down. We enjoy it though.
  • drinkhorlicks
    drinkhorlicks Posts: 53 Member

3p3vswrthnfp.jpg

Haha I heat with wood 7 months of the year. I have the trees on my property to provide the wood needed every year, so I save the money. We're also homesteaders I guess you could say. Fishing, hunting, growing and raising a lot of our food.
    It's kind of a hobby. I work as well. Cost of living here can be really high and it keeps costs down. We enjoy it though.
    Wow that’s fascinating.

I need to Google homesteader 😭😭😭😭