NON WW & WW NEWBIES, OUR NEW LIFE, THE START OF SOMETHING WONDERFUL

Replies

• cbabie
    cbabie Posts: 1,547 Member
    Morning all, it's a weird morning. I had to get my DH to the airport today. He is going to IL. It was a smaller airport in a local town..{cheaper flight}. So no bike ride today...hopefully treadmill later. I did track..2 days in a row..LOL

@roz0810 I like your positive attitude.

@trooworld Thanks for the recipe..not sure my body will thank you..LOL

@TeresaW1020 I bet you are gonna look hot this fall..I love the change in seasons...just to change my clothes..

@theslightedgeforever your kids just like you to visit just so you'll buy groceries.

cbabie
  • theslightedgeforever
    theslightedgeforever Posts: 2,196 Member
    @gemwolf110 I like crustless quiche which is really good for me.

@teresaw1020 On the scale issue, I had quit weighing daily and just did Mondays and Thursdays before I went on this looooooooooooong vacation. (making up for 2020 lol) But I do like being able to check in and now I really don't know which gives me some anxiety. Part of me thinks I'll go back to MN and be up 10 lbs. Then other part thinks that I've been cutting things in half while at the same time indulging, so maybe it will all work itself out. I want to get some groceries tomorrow since ds has NOTHING in the house. So I'll go back to my salads, fruit and cheese for snacks, etc. I'll be here for about 12 more days. Exercise: I got lots while I was in New England through walking everywhere and I made it to a hotel gym one day when we did alot of driving. I did a 15 min walk today in the mall and I'm planning to do some youtube videos because it's supposed to rain for the next 4 days. I may do some more mall walking we'll see. He has a gym in his building but I really hate exercising in the mask and Houston has too many covid cases for my liking. He lives on first floor so I don't mind doing exercise videos in his apartment. Dd is on second floor and the neighbors downstairs don't like noise. :/ So I tolerate the mask at her gym. I did buy me a couple of gym outfits at TJ Maxx so when I finally get home I can use my own gym and look cute. ha I'm hoping it motivates me. Isn't shopping fun when you can walk into regular stores and buy stuff that looks good on our bodies.

@trooworld I did like the crab dip. Surprisingly. I'm the same as your hubby. I don't like the consistency of flaked coconut so I pulverize it in my food processor to tiny bits.

@roz0810 That's great that you are drinking plenty of water.

203/238 Green
    15 min walk
    25% water
  • gemwolf110
    gemwolf110 Posts: 1,306 Member
    edited September 2021
    pvemz8mtx9ul.jpeg

See the foot doctor today to make sure my foot is healing properly. Crossing fingers 🤞🏻
  • trooworld
    trooworld Posts: 5,783 Member
    @roz0810 That should help. Drinking water is always good!

@cbabie That's a good start. Keep it up! No, I don't think your body will thank me for that recipe lol.

@theslightedgeforever That's a good idea to do for coconut.

@gemwolf110 LOL! So cute! Where do YOU sit? Fingers crossed your foot is healing properly.

Hello all. I got an automated call while I was at work yesterday that they are going to deliver our Tonal (gym) on Friday. Luckily that day works for us. I'm hoping that the space we have picked out for it works. I'm very excited!

My phrase for the year: CHANGE HAPPENS
  • roz0810
    roz0810 Posts: 1,238 Member
    @gemwolf110 good luck, all the best

@trooworld definitely. I was 0.2lbs down and no gain so I'm happy with that 😊

@theslightedgeforever thank you. it surely helps.

So it was my birthday 2 weeks ago and I just received some late birthday presents from my sister. A beautiful bracelet with my name on and birthstone, a photo frame and a chocolate shaped dick 😂 no idea on the calories but it was good 😂
  • cbabie
    I didn't get any exercise yesterday and today isn't looking good either. But I did clean floors and wiped the kitchen cabinets..LOL

@trooworld I bet you are excited for Friday. I hope you LOVE it.

@gemwolf110 Love the picture, hope all goes well at the doctor

@theslightedgeforever I think you are doing great

Cbabie
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    @cbabie I getting to switch out my clothes too. This weekend I am going to reorganize my closet so that the fall/winter stuff is front and center. Now the weather around here just needs to cooperate! :D

@theslightedgeforever It sounds like you have a good plan while staying with your son. And hey, even if you do come home with a gain, you have had a great time traveling and you know how to get it off. Cute outfits are a good idea! I’ve been working out in the same shorts and tank tops and they are way too big on me now, so maybe it’s time to shop for that as well. :grin:

@gemwolf110 I just want to come over and snuggle on your sofa with those babies!!! <3<3

@trooworld I am so excited for you and your new Tonal. I can’t wait to hear all about it! :grin:

@roz0810 Happy birthday and it sounds like we have sisters with the same kind of sense of humor!! :D

Hello! Today was a good day. My staff meeting this morning was very productive and we are starting to work on ideas on renovations for our sanctuary, which it’s needed badly!! I really hope our people get on board with their agreement…and their money! :grin: Workout today was church cleaning and my eating was good. I finished this month’s no sugar challenge really happy with my progress. Here is my little graphic that I made to keep track. Tomorrow, I’m starting a month-long Stop Eating CRAP (carbonated drinks, refined sugar, artificial foods, and processed foods). I don’t expect to be 100% next month but I do hope that having a challenge will keep me mindful on most days.

hyswz4cz4l3b.png

• roz0810
    edited September 2021
    Thank you :) it was a shock but hilarious 😂
  • gemwolf110
    And good news foot is healing like it’s supposed to and doc said I can give Zumba a try whoohoo. If foot starts hurting wait 2 weeks and try again :-) and I so love the floof. Plenty of snuggles to go around. They are sending virtual snuggles. Lol yeah they sometimes save me a spot or just lay in my lap.
  • gemwolf110
    edited October 2021
    Happy Friday everyone!

a4xcv6hdtjvu.jpeg
  • trooworld
    @roz0810 Happy belated birthday!!! HAHAHA about the chocolate! The other presents sound very thoughtful.

@cbabie That's still exercising! I am excited for today. I just hope everything goes okay.

@TeresaW1020 I am excited, too! :D Fingers crossed you can get the money for your renovation. I'm looking forward to doing the CRAP but for me, it will be more like RP because you know I have to have my spritzer at night and it has diet soda in it. Also, I love to drink carbonated water. And I do put Splenda in my coffee. So hence the RP! :D You did great on the No Sugar challenge.

@gemwolf110 Yay! That's great news. Your pups are too cute!

Hello all. Today is the day! They are coming between 1-5 and my anxiety is really high because they are going to call me 30 minutes prior to coming and my husband wants me to ask them if they will wait for 5 minutes once arriving because I'll be picking him up. I really want him to just take a Lyft home so I will be here when they arrive but he's being stubborn. :(

• cbabie
    Hi All, I ran around the house with baby girl chasing me...only exercise yesterday. It rained here, can't believe we are still getting rain...My eating not so good, but today is 10/1 and my statement is you can do anything in 90 days..so 90 days it is. I am learning more about when and why I eat RAP..(I don't drink anything but water so no C.LOL so I guess am now a rapper.. :open_mouth:

@trooworld I am praying that timing all works out and your anxiety levels are lower...I am so excited for you.

@TeresaW1020 Love that graphic..great job!!!

@gemwolf110 Your yard looks peaceful....yea on the go ahead to try zumba again.. I was just looking at pictures of when I broke my wrist remembering how it felt not being able to really wash my hair, or shave...LOL I remember trying to get out of the tub right afterwards...(couldn't get it wet) no weight on it...I thought I was going to have to stay in the tub or have paramedics pull. me out and be embarrassed. . So now I don't take those things for granted..LOL

cbabie
  • gemwolf110
    6soie9z80e31.jpeg
  • theslightedgeforever
    theslightedgeforever Posts: 2,196 Member
    @gemwolf110 Yaaay for the healing foot and you can begin zumba again. I remember when my knee got better and I could return to some stuff. I still have some problems with bending it though like in child's pose. I guess more stretching is needed.

@trooworld So Friday is almost finished, is the Tonal in your house? RP. LOL

@roz0810 Yaaay on the weight loss. Happy Birthday I have so many good jokes I could share about your recent chocolate, but I'll be nice and keep them to myself. ;)

@cbabie Did you get any exercise in today? Mopping floors can be exercise. It's rained here the entire week.

@teresaw1020 Very cute little chart. You have done well and your CRAP chart will be just as cute. I don't think my sister has the same sense of humor. :p I would be the one sending it to her. Love you@cbabie.

I spent the day at NASA. We took a tour of Mission Control what it looked like in the 60s and got to see the astronauts training center. Then your basic museum type stuff.

233/238 Green
    18 min walk; 12 min stairs
    25% water
  • roz0810
    😂 everyone's been laughing their heads off at it. I thought it was hilarious too hehe.

ok so the last week I've been weighing in daily. I'll go back to weekly, Thursdays, from tomorrow because I want to focus on my eating and water intake still. also my first few weeks I normally see a big loss when I weigh weekly even though I do like to keep an eye on things sometimes. I think it'll be better for me
  • roz0810
    SW: 257
    UGW: 165

Sept 24: 257
    Sept 30: 252.4

Total loss: 4.6lbs

Oct 1: 252
    Oct 2: 250.8
    Oct 7:
    Oct 14:
    Oct 21:
    Oct 28:

Total loss: 1.6lbs

NSV: I've lost 1 inch on my waist in 1 month 🥰 😁 and people have noticed I've lost weight!
  • trooworld
    @cbabie I would think that a baby chasing you would be pretty good exercise lol! LOL about the rapper. Thank you so much, it all worked out: they called 10 minutes before arriving so no time to pick up hubby, he had to take a Lyft! :D

@theslightedgeforever I'm so glad it's the weekend. Yep, the Tonal is installed now! That sounds fun, to go to NASA.

@roz0810 My MIND tends to do better when I weigh in weekly. If I weigh in daily, it sometimes plays tricks on me. However, I've been weighing in weekly for a while now and all I am doing is gaining so I may switch back, I don't know. Congrats on the NSV, that's awesome!

Hi all. First, the Tonal was installed but I have to get rid of some stuff for it to function properly, there is stuff in the way. I am going to do that today. Now about my weigh-in today. I gained nearly 3 lbs. I almost cried. I've gained 6 WEEKS in a row now, I haven't lost any weight since August. I am beyond upset, I'm embarrassed because I am supposed to be a "Motivator" for the Fat2Fit team, Mission Slimpossibles, but all I am doing is gaining so I feel like a total fraud. I know what the problem is, it's two-fold:
    1) I'm going over my calories every day and have been since before I quit WW.
    2) I'm not tracking 100% honestly and even if I were, I'd be going over the calories.
    I need to bring healthier snacks into the house. And I need to stick with my food plan. I'm sorry to be so negative on a Saturday, but there it is.

• cbabie
    Morning all, I went for a walk last night. I had to fight babygirl to do it. SHE WANTED TO WALK on her own. It was night time so I told her NOT. We finally got the stroller and turned my phone on to the Detty Sisters...she loves to sing and watch them ....So that was yea for me. I got over 10K in steps total for the day. Eating a little too much sugar and fat..

@trooworld I don't consider your post negative..it's where you are and you are confronting. That is how you will get back to what you were doing with your loss. I thought your post was positive. I too have been over and just going back and forth with those 2 lbs..Here is what I know..YOU CAN do anything in 90 days. Go to what you know works...it's not about WW, it's about tracking and making choices. How do I say this? I say this to myself!!! So @TeresaW1020 and I might be like sisters in our personalities...LOL but you and I are sisters in our tracking..so lets do this!!! Me and my blood sister...not so much alike. LOL

@theslightedgeforever sounds like a fun trip. Not sure if you remember when we lived in FL taking all of the people who came to see us to NASA all the time? I loved going, I loved being able to see the shuttles take off. Yucky about the rain.

@roz0810 Great job on the loss, weight and inches.. I have a "little" piece of paper that has my measurements on it from 2003...I don't want to take my measurements now...I know I would CRY..LOL

Cbabie
  • gemwolf110
    Happy Saturday all,

Finally was able to mow the front yard. It’s on a hill so I have been nervous about doing it until my doctor cleared that. Mowing and raking 6 weeks worth of grass is a workout. Will have to do back yard now that is 4 times the size of the front and riddled with husky holes. I’ll be going slow and very careful. Got a lot of errands done today as well. HelloFresh came in so planning on cooking that all up tomorrow.

HW 225.6
    CW 225.6
    GW 110-120
  • gemwolf110
    edited October 2021
    @theslightedgeforever thats soo cool about going to NASA.

@roz0810 haha that’s hilarious. I think that’s too funny. If it were me I don’t think I could eat it. I’d probably store that in the fridge. Awesome NSV!

@trooworld i hear ya. I need better snack. Doesn’t help that it’s October and all the Halloween and holiday candy is everywhere. Tracking is tough! You’ll have to keep us all updated on the tonal machine. Sounds interesting.

@cbabie great job on the walk I need to start walking now. Perfect weather for both the pups and me.