Mission Slimpossibles - Team Chat SEPTEMBER 2021

1121314151618»

Replies

• laurelfit57
    laurelfit57 Posts: 466 Member
    edited October 2021
    @krea4 congrats on doing so well on the no sugary snacks!!

@davors19 congrats on the loss!!

@TeresaW1020 yay congrats on the loss! I have a question for you about the stop eating CRAP Challenge. Are protein shakes counted as either artificial foods or processed foods? I have two of those a day in order to get all my protein in and I’m not willing to give those up LOL. Otherwise, I typically eat pretty clean.

@trooworld I had to look online and see what a Tonal is LOL. Wowser I am so excited for you!!!

@Cornanda wow! Huge congrats on your loss!

@Jwhitegarcia wow congratulations on the loss!

@digger61 first I am so sorry to hear that you haven’t been well, but so glad to hear that you are on the mend!! Huge congratulations on your loss

100 Day Challenge -Day 8

It was a good day for me today, didn’t do anything spectacular though LOL. I am having my kids, grandkids and mom over for Thanksgiving dinner next week, first time we have had a holiday dinner together in a year and a half! There will only be eight of us (typically between 15 to 20 people), but we are super grateful to be able to gather together this year! I have been busy deep cleaning my house, can’t wait. I am going to try really hard to stay in my calories macros even on Thanksgiving day, I still have that 1920s dress to fit in, for my nieces wedding🥰.

Goal ~ Lose 18 lbs
    1. Drink 500 ml of water before each meal✅
    2. Eat slowly by putting my fork down in between each bite✅
    3. Stick to calories and macros✅
    4. 3 big workouts a week and some form of cardio everyday (even just walking the dog) at least 30 min✅
    5. Track everyday✅
  • bgame4
    bgame4 Posts: 94 Member
    Username: bgame4
    Weigh In Day: Saturday
    PW: 133 lbs
    CW: 134 lbs
    LTD: 7 lbs

100 Day Challenge = 5/100
    Snacks are my downfall, but this challenge is helping me to at least think about what I am snacking on.
  • TheGlwUp
    TheGlwUp Posts: 78 Member
    Username: TheGlwUp
    Weigh in day: Friday
    PW: 221
    CW: 225
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 9,891 Member
This discussion has been closed.