Women 200lb+, Let's Have An UnBOOlievable October!!!

Replies

• patriciafoley1
    patriciafoley1 Posts: 137 Member
    SW 6.1.21 212

SW October 10/1 173.4
    10/3 172.4
    total weight loss so far 39.6

total october weight loss 1 pound

Hope to lose in october 8 pounds
    Goal weight for 10/31/21 165.4

GW 150 by 1/1/22
  • Jem594
    Jem594 Posts: 72 Member
    💜Hey, ladies!

It's been a while since I've posted on here, but I'm back! I've had a rough few months, but I'm committed to jumping back into the weight loss game in October.

I've put on the weight that I had initially lost (about 40lbs at my lowest), but I'm mentally in a good place to start again. So here I go!!!

My goals this month are simple: to log all my food and join a gym. I've been wanting to get back into swimming, so making a plan to go to the pool a few times a week should be doable.

I'm so happy you ladies have kept this going and are so supportive of each other! You're all awesome!!!💜

so sorry you've had a rough time. I'm sure you will be successful. all the best, Jem ♥
  • roz0810
    roz0810 Posts: 1,238 Member
    💜Hey, ladies!

It's been a while since I've posted on here, but I'm back! I've had a rough few months, but I'm committed to jumping back into the weight loss game in October.

I've put on the weight that I had initially lost (about 40lbs at my lowest), but I'm mentally in a good place to start again. So here I go!!!

My goals this month are simple: to log all my food and join a gym. I've been wanting to get back into swimming, so making a plan to go to the pool a few times a week should be doable.

I'm so happy you ladies have kept this going and are so supportive of each other! You're all awesome!!!💜

Hey, glad to hear from you. You've got this ♥️
  • goal06082021
    goal06082021 Posts: 2,130 Member
    jeepkat1 wrote: »
    Height: 5'4"
    SW: 245
    CW: 203
    GW for Oct: 195
    UGW: 145 is my BMI healthy weight, but I think 165 is more realistic.
    My weigh in day's are Tuesday's
    10/1: 203
    10/5: 203.4
    10/12:
    10/19:
    10/26:

Lol I'm not going to fathom why its not less and actually a bit more. I did lose 2" so I'm taking that as a win this week. I will keep tracking and stay on plan. My biggest issue is finding foods with less sodium. I was just trying to get the calories under control first before trying to modify the way I shop for food.

Same thing happened to me this month. Pretty sure it's water/food in transit for me, probably is for you too. That's the drawback of weighing once a week instead of every day - fewer datapoints can both obscure and magnify the normal daily fluctuations that happen to all of our human bodies in equal measure. You might have shown 202 or 204 if you'd weighed in yesterday, who can say.
  • Deanner03
    Deanner03 Posts: 371 Member
    40 y/o 6’0” SW 277.7
    10/1 245.6
    10/8 242.1
    10/15
    10/20
    10/29

October goal weight: 238
    Ultimate goal weight: 185(ish)

My non-scale goals:

🎃 Exercise every day
    🎃 Stay in deficit
    🎃 Remember that I'm seeking progress, not perfection, and that one "bad" meal/day doesn't need to turn into a habit.

I didn’t exercise every day this week. I got my booster shot on Monday (I qualified as a healthcare worker/teacher) and had a fever Tuesday into Wednesday. I think that’s also behind the big drop this week as I’d upped my calories a bit. I’ll take it.