Calories in CBD chocolate mini- looking for your best guess

Options
ljk0615
ljk0615 Posts: 160 Member
edited October 2021 in Food and Nutrition
My calories are set at 1340, which is tough for me and leaves me hungry at night. I just started counting again, so I know it’s going to take a little time to get used to. I’ve been eating a Patsy’s brand mini milk chocolate bar before I go to sleep to help me fall asleep, and I feel like it really helps. It may be in my head, but whatever. But the company doesn’t list the calories in the bar and I want to account for the calories. What would you guess if you had to guess??

Replies

• Luke_rabbit
    Luke_rabbit Posts: 1,031 Member
    edited October 2021
    Options
    It looks like 40 calories on the website. Does that sound reasonable? Second picture, side of box.

https://patsyshemp.com/collections/all/products/milk-chocolate-minis

CBD helps me sleep, mostly by reducing nightmares.
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,897 Member
    Options
    My brother, my mother, and her brother are really helped by CBD. Not me though.
  • COGypsy
    COGypsy Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    My mother (mid 70's) has used CBD for sleep with great results. So good that her doctor prefers her to use CBD over prescriptions. She gave some to her friend (about the same age) down the street and it worked great for her too. Then mom's orthopedic guy recommended CBD cream for some arthritis pain that's become noticeable since her back surgery. Long story short, my sister had to take my mom and her friend on their first trip to the dispensary last weekend. They were super amused at having to show ID and show it multiple times. Apparently a security guard felt the need to tell these little old ladies that no weapons were allowed and asked if they were carrying anything he should be concerned about. The budtender was reportedly very patient and very amused with them and all their questions! I just can't stop laughing at the whole mental picture!
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,591 Member
    Options
    Budtender!

That's it. Nothing else to say. :)
  • alvarezzlaura804
    alvarezzlaura804 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I started losing weight a month ago, and it turned out to be harder than I thought. I regularly take HHC to get rid of headaches. Since I cut the number of calories consumed, I began to constantly feel nausea and headache due to a sudden reduction in protein and carbohydrates. I do not know if this is normal and if someone has encountered this, please respond! HHC is a small obstacle to losing weight because it also contains many calories, but otherwise, I feel terrible.