Things people say when you lose weight

Replies

• My favorite (and to be fair, I think some people do this when they're really not sure whether you've made changes to your life or that you could possibly be ill):

"You meant to lose weight, right?"

The only people I've had that from is from medical people, and that's a fair question, as large unintentional weight loss can mean that something is very wrong.
  • EyeOTS
    EyeOTS Posts: 362 Member
    Absolutely! Weight loss or gain is a common side effect for a lot of medications and doctors should be checking that.
  • EyeOTS wrote: »
    Absolutely! Weight loss or gain is a common side effect for a lot of medications and doctors should be checking that.

Or disorders. The thing that alerted me to the fact that my thyroid was misbehaving (again; we'll take the rest of it out in January) was that my weight loss, which had been trickling merrily along at a pound a week suddenly stopped dead.

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!