The NEW selfie thread with no rules

Replies

• drinkhorlicks
    drinkhorlicks Posts: 53 Member
    rzeywec5vdte.jpeg
    Just a little something to get me through the day.. Happy Wednesday πŸͺπŸ–€πŸ‘πŸ»
    Beautiful eyes
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,060 Member
    tams_89 wrote: Β»
    9gjy5kqzz7v6.jpg

zgia3qlu1nuv.gif
  • stevewallen
    stevewallen Posts: 62 Member
    rzeywec5vdte.jpeg
    Just a little something to get me through the day.. Happy Wednesday πŸͺπŸ–€πŸ‘πŸ»

Mike 'n Ikes are the best! Great pic. Enjoy!
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,239 Member
    9gjy5kqzz7v6.jpg

You look stunning as always.
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,239 Member
    sfendel wrote: Β»
    rj4ga2cvqsfo.jpg

Absolutely smokin!
  • OleTroubadour
    OleTroubadour Posts: 3,428 Member
    9gjy5kqzz7v6.jpg

Oh Tams - always so stunning 😍
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    dkldnbiot6a1.jpg

Congratulations πŸ‘: well done
  • slimgirljo15
    mrmota70 wrote: Β»
    sl3gu9cw6z8t.jpeg

Been stuck to the couch with coffee in hand… ugh 😩 time to shower and head into the office… πŸ€” do I really need to shower? And better question do I need to go to work? 🧐

So, did you go to work? πŸ€”
  • terrordawg
    terrordawg Posts: 19,462 Member
    Sooo.. I'm going to a wedding in a couple of weeks (close to Halloween 😁) and while the couple haven't outwardly said to wear costumes or dress "Halloween-y", it's clear this is gonna be an unconventional affair (the invite looks like a poster from an old horror flick, the bride will be wearing black, and their engagement photos include Michael Myers stalking them both in a forest πŸ˜‚) I am nuts about Halloween and am SO. EXCITED. lol

That being said, do I show up in a costume and hope others have as well? Or dress sorta witch-y or vampy?

18729niopgu3.jpg

Is this too much? Too little?? HALP ME!

I'd go with the dress but bring more makeup/accessories because there's no chance I would let myself forget the trauma of something like this possibly happening to me

6fh3dgkbxun0.jpeg

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ This is exactly what I'm afraid of. Except in my case, I'd be She-Ra Princess of Power! Lol
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,002 Member
    Sooo.. I'm going to a wedding in a couple of weeks (close to Halloween 😁) and while the couple haven't outwardly said to wear costumes or dress "Halloween-y", it's clear this is gonna be an unconventional affair (the invite looks like a poster from an old horror flick, the bride will be wearing black, and their engagement photos include Michael Myers stalking them both in a forest πŸ˜‚) I am nuts about Halloween and am SO. EXCITED. lol

That being said, do I show up in a costume and hope others have as well? Or dress sorta witch-y or vampy?

18729niopgu3.jpg

I think it looks pretty!
    (I was She-Ra 2 halloweens in a row as a kidπŸ˜‚)

mbjel854wc9r.jpeg
  • terrordawg
    terrordawg Posts: 19,462 Member
    edited October 2021
    MelG7777 wrote: Β»

18729niopgu3.jpg

I think it looks pretty!
    (I was She-Ra 2 halloweens in a row as a kidπŸ˜‚)

mbjel854wc9r.jpeg

Omg, are there pictures?! That sounds adorable πŸ₯°

Ps. Thank you! 😊
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,841 Member

18729niopgu3.jpg

I'd go with the dress but bring more makeup/accessories because there's no chance I would let myself forget the trauma of something like this possibly happening to me

6fh3dgkbxun0.jpeg

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ This is exactly what I'm afraid of. Except in my case, I'd be She-Ra Princess of Power! Lol

I can’t make a decision until I see the costume too. 😏

Can you ask others going if they’ll be dressing up for Halloween?
  • slimgirljo15

18729niopgu3.jpg

I love this 😍