AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    dheliason wrote: »
    dheliason
    October week 1
    Monday
    PW: 152.8
    CW: 154.6

This makes me sad

@dheliason Hang in there, it can be discouraging to have a gain, but it can be any number of reasons why. The trick is to keep moving forward, you got this.
  • AB0215
    Missing Sunday Weigh in
    @TypingToaster
  • AB0215
    Mini Accountability (Daily Post) Sunday

Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes, 1 hour walk with my neighbor and her German Sheppards (they are great walking incentives)

Comments: I almost got all my plans done, we're just going to take the win.
  • waterlily1290
    waterlily1290 Posts: 65 Member
    Thank you everyone for keeping me motivated!
  • LoraineGB
    LoraineGB Posts: 926 Member
    edited October 2021
    @WA_Teacher
    90's sound so nice, it's 54 and raining here.

Oof! I lived in London most of my life so I know how unappealing getting out in the weather is :s
  • TypingToaster
    TypingToaster Posts: 4,110 Member
    TypingToaster
    Sunday, October 3rd (Forgot to post yesterday)
    Previous Weight: 340.3(September 26th)
    Current Weight: 339

Lost 1.3 pounds. I officiated a wedding on the 30th.
  • erinmorgan
    erinmorgan Posts: 288 Member
    AB0215 wrote: »
    erinmorgan wrote: »
    Did I post my weigh in too early?!! I chose Saturday but weighed in this morning and posted it today!

@erinmorgan So the way weigh ins work is that we add them on your scheduled day. Saturday is the week closing/ending day so I post weekly results either Sunday or Monday and if you don't post the weight on Saturday, sometimes it won't make the cut off and won't be counted in the weekly results. There is a little leeway, I don't always post the week results on Sunday mornings, but sometimes I do and the danger of posting Sunday for a Saturday weigh in is that I may do the results early Sunday morning if that is the only point where I have time.
    Does that make sense?

Yes!! I think I’ll change my weigh in day to Monday so I don’t mess with the system!! Thanks 😊
  • LoraineGB
    Mini Accountability (Daily Post) Monday

Calories: No
    Exercise: Yes, 30 minutes Mind and Body

TRE: Yes

Since April 2020, I have been doing 16:8 Intermittent Fasting (TRE), I've found it really helps curb my after dinner snacking
  • erinmorgan

Exercise: Yes; Stationary bike 15 minutes & yoga 15 minutes
    Also added 15 minutes of meditation :smile:
  • Augos
    Augos Posts: 67 Member
    Augos
    October 5th
    PW: 262.0
    CW: 264.5

Couldnt post yesterday, didnt have my weight with me.

Not quite sure what happened... Ive been eating less and working out even more than usual. Yet this happened.
  • leni1us
    leni1us Posts: 836 Member
    leni1us wrote: »
    leni1us
    Friday Week 1
    PW: 149.6
    CW: 149.0

@leni1us Your weigh in is due Friday, is this an early post?

@AB0215 Sorry, starting a new month is always a bit wonky for me. October 1 was the first Friday in October so I counted it as Week 1. I guess it should have been the last weigh in of September. Should my Week 1 be this Friday, 10/8?
  • AB0215
    leni1us
    Friday Week 1
    PW: 149.6
    CW: 149.0

@leni1us Your weigh in is due Friday, is this an early post?

@AB0215 Sorry, starting a new month is always a bit wonky for me. October 1 was the first Friday in October so I counted it as Week 1. I guess it should have been the last weigh in of September. Should my Week 1 be this Friday, 10/8?

@leni1us Yeah, it can bet a little confusing, really, you just post your weight as normal and we bring your last week's weight over from the previous month. You're just posting it a new month, we do the rest :)
    So yep, your Oct Week 1 will be Oct 8 :)

• AB0215

Exercise: Yes, 45 mins weightlifting, 45 mins walking

Mini Accountability (Daily Post) Tuesday

Exercise: Yes, 45 mins weightlifting, 45 mins walking.

Comments: Had a tough day at work. I was determined not to let it get to me but it definitely did, however, I did stick to my plans and that's definitely making it better :)
  • LoraineGB

Exercise: Yes, 30 minutes

Plan for today: Yes
  • erinmorgan

Exercise: Yes; 40 minute walk
  • AB0215
    Mini Accountability Post Wednesday

Exercise: Yes

Comments: This seems applicable today. I spent an hour or so with my neighbor and her dog trainer today. He spent a lot of time explaining to Lincoln's parents that we're training him to make better choices. The idea is that over time, repeating these actions, he'll make better choices on his own, instead of barking at the neighbor or chasing the girl next door while she's on her skateboard. The truth is, we're doing things in much the same way. We're training ourselves to make better choices and over time, those choices will start to become automatic, but there is that period where you have to be more strict or careful not to undo those new habits before they come a habit. The same way that Lincoln is in training all day every day, we are too. We're retraining our habits so that bad days don't knock us off course. Eventually we won't even talk ourselves out of that walk after dinner or talk ourselves into ordering pizza because we've had a crappy day and it's easier. That is the day I'm looking forward to.
  • LoraineGB
    Accountability (Daily Post) Wednesday

Exercise: Yes, 65 minutes

Plan for today: Yes
  • LoraineGB
    edited October 2021
    Mini Accountability Post Wednesday

Exercise: Yes

Comments: This seems applicable today. I spent an hour or so with my neighbor and her dog trainer today. He spent a lot of time explaining to Lincoln's parents that we're training him to make better choices. The idea is that over time, repeating these actions, he'll make better choices on his own, instead of barking at the neighbor or chasing the girl next door while she's on her skateboard. The truth is, we're doing things in much the same way. We're training ourselves to make better choices and over time, those choices will start to become automatic, but there is that period where you have to be more strict or careful not to undo those new habits before they come a habit. The same way that Lincoln is in training all day every day, we are too. We're retraining our habits so that bad days don't knock us off course. Eventually we won't even talk ourselves out of that walk after dinner or talk ourselves into ordering pizza because we've had a crappy day and it's easier. That is the day I'm looking forward to.

Great post!

I have done a lot of work around my food choices and I am just starting to reap the benefits. For me, it was remembering that I needed to make a choice that I would benefit from rather than acting through muscle memory. For example, when I go out to eat now, I will usually choose a meal that is balanced with all food groups as my first choice. In the past, I would use the opportunity of 'going out' as a special occasion and make choices (like burger, fries and beer, which are great in moderation) that do not serve my body well.

Of course, there are times when I go out with intention to eat burger, fries and drink beer but they are now planned and accounted for.

For some context, I rejoined MFP in November 2015 and have lost 50lbs. I have also gained and lost 25 of those 50 more than once. I don't find it easy, but I do work at it every day :)

• erinmorgan
    Mini Accountability (Daily Post) Wednesday

Exercise: Yes; 60 minute yoga class
  • cormierannie
    cormierannie Posts: 4,331 Member
    Week 2 weigh in
    cormierannie
    PW 175 pounds
    Cw 172 pounds