What irks you today?

Replies

• Popping bacon. Right in the neck.

There are worse places 😁

https://youtu.be/qlhTst19iy8
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,366 Member
    edited October 2021
    The Keurig refusing to make me another coffee!😤 Oh well, at least I had some and I have a French press to make the rest. Happy Monday!🤷🏽‍♀️😄

My Keureg did that the other day. I had to unclog the little hole with a paper clip and it was back to making me all the coffee 😋

Hmmm… thank you for the tip!🤗 I was wondering about that, but it’s also not making that suctioning sound? I’m going to give it a good clean hopefully it will help. I don’t want it to die, but I’ve also been wanting the teal Keurig for a long time.😬😀

My old Keurig conveniently packed it in when the teal ones first came out. Now I baby that thing to make sure it lasts. Time for a new filter or cleaning? I'm on it, pronto! It's probably the only machine in the house that gets such tender loving care.

Eta: They didn't even have teal in Canada yet, I went to the US to get that damn thing.
  • Ironwoman1111
    Ironwoman1111 Posts: 3,913 Member
    edited October 2021
    @ythannah wrote: »
    The Keurig refusing to make me another coffee!😤 Oh well, at least I had some and I have a French press to make the rest. Happy Monday!🤷🏽‍♀️😄

My Keureg did that the other day. I had to unclog the little hole with a paper clip and it was back to making me all the coffee 😋

Hmmm… thank you for the tip!🤗 I was wondering about that, but it’s also not making that suctioning sound? I’m going to give it a good clean hopefully it will help. I don’t want it to die, but I’ve also been wanting the teal Keurig for a long time.😬😀

My old Keurig conveniently packed it in when the teal ones first came out. Now I baby that thing to make sure it lasts. Time for a new filter or cleaning? I'm on it, pronto! It's probably the only machine in the house that gets such tender loving care.

Eta: They didn't even have teal in Canada yet, I went to the US to get that damn thing.

Oh, I understand!😁👍🏽 Now I have teal Keurig envy!

n2cdey3ns21u.gif
    8z66vecsu24e.gif
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    This little 19cent raise 🙄
  • pnrbor
    pnrbor Posts: 56 Member
    My husband. And source control messed up my code ahh (I'm a software developer). I want to climb under the blankets and cry.
  • SunflowerQueen36
    SunflowerQueen36 Posts: 1,272 Member
    The fact that it is not Friday
  • jjpptt2
    jjpptt2 Posts: 5,650 Member
    glassyo wrote: »
    jjpptt2 wrote: »
    I know I've complained about this before but not even 10 minutes after sending a client a docusign doc, I get an email asking for a copy of the document because he needs it.

THE LETTER IN THE BODY OF THE EMAIL TELLS YOU IT'S INCLUDED, TO SCROLL DOWN TO VIEW IT, AND TO SAVE OR PRINT OUT A FREAKIN' COPY OF THE DOCUMENT FOR YOUR RECORDS!

HOW *kitten* STUPID ARE PEOPLE???

It could also be that they simply haven't seen/read your email yet. I sometimes have 300 unread/unopened emails sitting in my inbox... some weeks old.

lol NO...er...LOL no (caps lock was still on :)) I already had the signed doc back. I was thinking he might have been on his phone altho you can still save it there.

But I like you (not in a creepy way) so you'd be forgiven. :p

Ah, gotcha.

Just out of curiosity, do you send them the signed doc, or do you tell them they can print it from the docusign email?
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,527 Member
    lx1x wrote: »
    I know I've complained about this before but not even 10 minutes after sending a client a docusign doc, I get an email asking for a copy of the document because he needs it.

THE LETTER IN THE BODY OF THE EMAIL TELLS YOU IT'S INCLUDED, TO SCROLL DOWN TO VIEW IT, AND TO SAVE OR PRINT OUT A FREAKIN' COPY OF THE DOCUMENT FOR YOUR RECORDS!

This covers that..
    lx1x wrote: »
    Ppl with lack of common sense..

And this:
    cmsienk wrote: »
    People with no regard for others.
    😑
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,572 Member

It could also be that they simply haven't seen/read your email yet. I sometimes have 300 unread/unopened emails sitting in my inbox... some weeks old.

lol NO...er...LOL no (caps lock was still on :)) I already had the signed doc back. I was thinking he might have been on his phone altho you can still save it there.

Ah, gotcha.

Just out of curiosity, do you send them the signed doc, or do you tell them they can print it from the docusign email?

Both! The complete doc follows the pages they need to sign. They get the doc to sign via the docusign website and there's a personal message you can include that shows up in the body of the email part. I added the part about saving or printing it out because we were always geting calls for pdf copies and there's a verification process each time you try to access it which is annoying just thinking about. 😀
  • cheese_cake_
    cheese_cake_ Posts: 35 Member
    When you pull over for an emergency vehicle and the cars behind you use it as an opportunity to pass you 😤
  • glassyo

Ah, gotcha.

Both! The complete doc follows the pages they need to sign. They get the doc to sign via the docusign website and there's a personal message you can include that shows up in the body of the email part. I added the part about saving or printing it out because we were always geting calls for pdf copies and there's a verification process each time you try to access it which is annoying just thinking about. 😀

Ok, now the subject line of the email says "please review your included documents". I'm stubborn. :)
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    CoffeeNstilettos Posts: 2,594 Member
    I'm not irked easily but having to parallel park 2 times today irked me.
    I just drove away the 2nd time, didn't even try
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    That I suck at people-ing.

I think you're better at it than you think 🙂
  • glassyo

I truly think @jjpptt2 is one of the good ones.

(From what I can tell on the interwebz.)
  • slimgirljo15

I truly think @jjpptt2 is one of the good ones.

(From what I can tell on the interwebz.)

Totally agree 👍
  • slimgirljo15
    I'm not irked easily but having to parallel park 2 times today irked me.
    I just drove away the 2nd time, didn't even try

I feel ya.. I prefer to drive straight in.
  • more_oomph
    more_oomph Posts: 112 Member
    I hate when you need to use the ATM and right when you get out of your car someone comes from out of nowhere and beats you to the money machine

so you get back in your car... but leave one leg out with the door open... and wait

they're licking envelopes and printing out receipts

now more people are starting to show up and a line has formed

you start your car and leave. you're not meant for this world.

• glassyo
    more_oomph wrote: »
    I hate when you need to use the ATM and right when you get out of your car someone comes from out of nowhere and beats you to the money machine

so you get back in your car... but leave one leg out with the door open... and wait

they're licking envelopes and printing out receipts

now more people are starting to show up and a line has formed

you start your car and leave. you're not meant for this world.

I was gonna say I'm sorry and I'll never do that again but I'm so quick with my deposit and someone else usually drives in when I'm walking up the parking lot of the atm.
  • MargaretYakoda
    MargaretYakoda Posts: 2,116 Member
    Amazon irks me today.
    I wanted sugar free, gluten free, salty, black licorice.
    The Amazon description promised.
    And did not deliver.

Opened the box today. Excited. Looking forward to a treat.

And FML.

“CONTAINS WHEAT”

I double checked. It says nothing about wheat on the Amazon listing.

3lgaj0w4r9eb.jpeg