• jm216
    jm216 Posts: 3,733 Member
    🐈‍⬛ 🎃 October Daily Log & Weigh in Challenge 🎃🐈‍⬛

Highest Weight: 234
    October 1st Weight: 211.2
    Current weight: 212.2

October Weight lost so far: 0 pounds stay tuned 🪄

⭐️October 1… 211.2… up a pound from
    yesterday’s month end low, but I had a feeling it would rebound a bit.
    🎃Happy October 1st!🐈‍⬛
    ✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️9,585 steps from cutting the grass and cleaning up the garden. I should have taken before and after pictures.
    ✔️Ate well over calories. The Snacky Stress monster is back! October is a crazy month of college applications, FASFA, & her last SAT test.

⭐️October 2…211.6…I was stress eating yesterday for my daughter, but today I’m over it! I’ll put my nervous energy to good use and dance while she takes her SAT this morning, and I’ll clean up her room and bathroom…which will make me feel better! HAPPY SATURDAY!
    ✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️10,433 steps
    ✔️I agree! Weekends are hard… ate well over my calories… felt so over stuffed when I went to bed… thought for sure that the scale would read higher, but it will catch up with me. ⭐️October 3…210.9…👍
    ✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️6,072 steps… under my 7,000 step goal
    ✔️ATE UNDER CALORIES! This is day 1 of my under calorie streak! I can feel it!

⭐️October 4…211.4…there is the correction from Friday night’s Jimmy John’s sub. I have to learn to put half of it away in the refrigerator for the next days lunch or dinner instead of eating ALL of it in 1 sitting. Self discipline!
    ✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️7,515 steps
    ✔️Ate over my calories…I have to learn to savor and save. If I’m going to eat the brownie, I can portion it better and save some for later. With treats I’m more like a squirrel 🐿 that jams all of the nuts 🥜 in its mouth. 🤣

⭐️October 5…212.6… the backslide has begun… and I’m going to stop it right now! It’s time to dance with Gina B on UTube and get my day moving on the right foot. 💃🏻
    ✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️9125 steps from Day 5 10 minute walking workout with Gina B and walking Roxie for 15 minutes.
    ✔️Ate under my calories! Only ate 1/2 a brownie today and said no to the large chocolate bar I was craving. Hope the scale is kind.

⭐️October 6… 212.1… whew! Moving downward again. Looking forward to seeing the 211’s and the 210’s soon.
    ✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️13,367 steps.. repeat Gina B walk and Roxie walk… and some yard work.
    ✔️Was having an “at calorie goal” day, but overate chips in the evening.

⭐️October 7…212.2…glad I didn’t go up much after yesterday. Already on a good start with exercise… just need to keep the calories in check. Today is a clean up house day, then back to work tomorrow. Happy Thursday!

October 8
    October 9
    October 10
    October 11
    October 12
    October 13
    October 14
    October 15
    October 16
    October 17
    October 18
    October 19
    October 20
    October 21
    October 22
    October 23
    October 24
    October 25
    October 26
    October 27
    October 28
    October 29
    October 30
    October 31
  • cory17
    cory17 Posts: 1,357 Member
    Started logging my food. I eat too much! Yes it's all healthy but too much is too much (sadly oatmeal and squash even tho I like you) so cutting back in am and evening by staying busy and going to bed earlier.

@speedyme That's where I'm at too! And sounds like wonderful plans with beautiful terrain!
  • jm216

Current weight: 212.2

🎃Happy October 1st!🐈‍⬛
    ✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️9,585 steps from cutting the grass and cleaning up the garden. I should have taken before and after pictures.
    ✔️Ate well over calories. The Snacky Stress monster is back! October is a crazy month of college applications, FASFA, & her last SAT test.

⭐️October 2…211.6…I was stress eating yesterday for my daughter, but today I’m over it! I’ll put my nervous energy to good use and dance while she takes her SAT this morning, and I’ll clean up her room and bathroom…which will make me feel better! HAPPY SATURDAY!
    ✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️10,433 steps
    ✔️I agree! Weekends are hard… ate well over my calories… felt so over stuffed when I went to bed… thought for sure that the scale would read higher, but it will catch up with me. ⭐️October 3…210.9…👍
    ✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in

⭐️October 4…211.4…there is the correction from Friday night’s Jimmy John’s sub. I have to learn to put half of it away in the refrigerator for the next days lunch or dinner instead of eating ALL of it in 1 sitting. Self discipline!
    ✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️7,515 steps
    ✔️Ate over my calories…I have to learn to savor and save. If I’m going to eat the brownie, I can portion it better and save some for later. With treats I’m more like a squirrel 🐿 that jams all of the nuts 🥜 in its mouth. 🤣

⭐️October 5…212.6… the backslide has begun… and I’m going to stop it right now! It’s time to dance with Gina B on UTube and get my day moving on the right foot. 💃🏻
    ✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️9125 steps from Day 5 10 minute walking workout with Gina B and walking Roxie for 15 minutes.
    ✔️Ate under my calories! Only ate 1/2 a brownie today and said no to the large chocolate bar I was craving. Hope the scale is kind.

⭐️October 6… 212.1… whew! Moving downward again. Looking forward to seeing the 211’s and the 210’s soon.
    ✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in

⭐️October 7…212.2…glad I didn’t go up much after yesterday. Already on a good start with exercise… just need to keep the calories in check. Today is a clean up house day, then back to work tomorrow. Happy Thursday!
    ✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️13339 steps
    ✔️Gave into snacking on chips… again. Time to stop the self sabotage and only eat chips with a meal, because they are not satisfying as a snack… you know this, and you’ve got this , Jill.

⭐️October 8… 212.2 holding steady, but when I get snacking back under control it will move downward. I’m worth it, so I have to stop giving in to overeating. I can conquer 2.2 pounds and get into the 210’s by the end of October.

October 9
    October 10
    October 11
    October 12
    October 13
    October 14
    October 15
    October 16
    October 17
    October 18
    October 19
    October 20
    October 21
    October 22
    October 23
    October 24
    October 25
    October 26
    October 27
    October 28
    October 29
    October 30
    October 31
  • cory17
    What is everyone's healthy snack?

Yesterday and this am, I went through a ?head of celery at work. Gotta find some thing(s) high fiber, insignificant calories, some flavor please, cheap, to munch on. Already drinking my quota of water & chewing gum.
  • jm216

Current weight: 212.0

🎃Happy October 1st!🐈‍⬛
    ✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️10,433 steps
    ✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️7,515 steps

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️13339 steps
    ✔️Gave into snacking on chips… again. Time to stop the self sabotage and only eat chips with a meal, because they are not satisfying as a snack… you know this, and you’ve got this , Jill.

⭐️October 8… 212.2 holding steady, but when I get snacking back under control it will move downward. I’m worth it, so I have to stop giving in to overeating. I can conquer 2.2 pounds and get into the 210’s by the end of October.
    ✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️7,920 steps
    ✔️Gave into stress snacking. A co- worker’s son tested positive for Covid.. so worried for them. ☹️

⭐️October 9…212.0…creeping toward 211… I’ll totally take it. 😏

October 10
    October 11
    October 12
    October 13
    October 14
    October 15
    October 16
    October 17
    October 18
    October 19
    October 20
    October 21
    October 22
    October 23
    October 24
    October 25
    October 26
    October 27
    October 28
    October 29
    October 30
    October 31
  • jm216
    cory17 wrote: »
    What is everyone's healthy snack?

Yesterday and this am, I went through a ?head of celery at work. Gotta find some thing(s) high fiber, insignificant calories, some flavor please, cheap, to munch on. Already drinking my quota of water & chewing gum.

My favorite healthy snack is shredded lettuce and ranch dressing…. Just a smidge.
  • jm216

Current weight: 212.0

🎃Happy October 1st!🐈‍⬛
    ✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️10,433 steps
    ✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️7,515 steps

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️13339 steps

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️7,920 steps
    ✔️Gave into stress snacking. A co- worker’s son tested positive for Covid.. so worried for them. ☹️

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️7,844 steps
    ✔️Left my lunch at home yesterday, and was too busy to pick up or order food, so I ate some junk food. The good news is that I ate my lunch salad for dinner.

⭐️October 10…211.5…🥰… only .3 pounds away from my October 1st weigh in. Feeling fine!

October 11
    October 12
    October 13
    October 14
    October 15
    October 16
    October 17
    October 18
    October 19
    October 20
    October 21
    October 22
    October 23
    October 24
    October 25
    October 26
    October 27
    October 28
    October 29
    October 30
    October 31
  • aqua14lisa
    aqua14lisa Posts: 35 Member
    @cory17 If it's after dinner, a 16oz mug of chai tea or chocolate chai teas with or without sweetner. For me, thirst sometimes feels like hunger and I try not to eat after 7:30pm until breakfast. When I'm really snacky I go brush my teeth. Nothing tastes right after toothpaste.
    DH snacks on Activia after dinner.
  • jm216

Current weight: 213.8

🎃Happy October 1st!🐈‍⬛
    ✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️10,433 steps
    ✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️7,515 steps

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️13339 steps

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️7,920 steps

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️7,844 steps
    ✔️Left my lunch at home yesterday, and was too busy to pick up or order food, so I ate some junk food. The good news is that I ate my lunch salad for dinner.

⭐️October 10…211.5…🥰… only .3 pounds away from my October 1st weigh in. Feeling fine!
    ✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️7744 steps
    ✔️ Ate 500 over calories… ☹️… stress munching while doing an online Continuing Ed class for my real estate license.

⭐️October 11…213.8… whoop… there it is ☹️
    Today is my restart day. Salad at lunch and salad for dinner. Got in a good 20 minute walk with my doggo. Onward and downward! 😁

October 12
    October 13
    October 14
    October 15
    October 16
    October 17
    October 18
    October 19
    October 20
    October 21
    October 22
    October 23
    October 24
    October 25
    October 26
    October 27
    October 28
    October 29
    October 30
    October 31
  • cory17
    Came across a fairly recent photo of myself w/a couple friends. Had an apple looking stomach, out past the bust (standing up). Shocked me, guess my denial is or was deep and wide.
  • jm216

Current weight: 211.5

October Weight lost so far: 0 pounds stay tuned. Only .4 pounds away for a loss.🪄

🎃Happy October 1st!🐈‍⬛
    ✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️10,433 steps
    ✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️7,515 steps

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️13339 steps

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️7,920 steps

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️7,844 steps

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️7744 steps
    ✔️ Ate 500 over calories… ☹️… stress munching while doing an online Continuing Ed class for my real estate license.

Today is my restart day. Salad at lunch and salad for dinner. Got in a good 20 minute walk with my doggo. Onward and downward! 😁
    ✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️7230 steps
    ✔️Ate 200 calories over. This is my daily fight that I will win.

⭐️October 12… 211.5…whew! Only .4 pounds away to get back on the losing streak. I can do this! We are doing this! Happy Tuesday, friends. Time to enjoy fall and walk the dog. Win/Win.

October 13
    October 14
    October 15
    October 16
    October 17
    October 18
    October 19
    October 20
    October 21
    October 22
    October 23
    October 24
    October 25
    October 26
    October 27
    October 28
    October 29
    October 30
    October 31
  • jm216
    cory17 wrote: »
    Came across a fairly recent photo of myself w/a couple friends. Had an apple looking stomach, out past the bust (standing up). Shocked me, guess my denial is or was deep and wide.

We all have those moments. You are a beautiful person, inside and out. And we are working on being healthier… 🥰
  • jm216

Current weight: 211.5

October Weight lost so far: 0 pounds stay tuned. Only .4 pounds away for a loss.🪄

🎃Happy October 1st!🐈‍⬛
    ✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️10,433 steps
    ✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️7,515 steps

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️13339 steps

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️7,920 steps

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️7,844 steps

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️7744 steps

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️7230 steps

⭐️October 12… 211.5…whew! Only .4 pounds away to get back on the losing streak. I can do this! We are doing this! Happy Tuesday, friends. Time to enjoy fall and walk the dog. Win/Win.
    ✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️10,862 steps
    ✔️Ate over calories again. Not giving up.

October 13… 211.8… no more creeping up. I’m so over it. I find that at the end of the day I don’t want to make dinner, so I grab and snack. Tonight I’ll make it easier for myself and make dinner earlier.

October 14
    October 15
    October 16
    October 17
    October 18
    October 19
    October 20
    October 21
    October 22
    October 23
    October 24
    October 25
    October 26
    October 27
    October 28
    October 29
    October 30
    October 31
  • jm216

Current weight: 211.0

October Weight lost so far: .2 pounds.🪄

🎃Happy October 1st!🐈‍⬛
    ✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️10,433 steps
    ✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️7,515 steps

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️13339 steps

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️7,920 steps

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️7,844 steps

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️7744 steps

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️7230 steps

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️10,862 steps

⭐️October 13… 211.8… no more creeping up. I’m so over it. I find that at the end of the day I don’t want to make dinner, so I grab and snack. Tonight I’ll make it easier for myself and make dinner earlier.
    ✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️12,092 steps
    ✔️ATE UNDER MY CALORIES!!

⭐️October 14… 211!!!! Yes! First loss of the month and I feel great! Today begins my at or under calorie streak. I am fighting the many-faced snack monster. 👿 👹 👺

October 15
    October 16
    October 17
    October 18
    October 19
    October 20
    October 21
    October 22
    October 23
    October 24
    October 25
    October 26
    October 27
    October 28
    October 29
    October 30
    October 31
  • cory17
    thanks @jm216 !

Been having difficulty getting my fluids in lately. Used to add the sugarfree flavoring packets to my water and really liked the sweet taste but trying to stop the chemicals. Brought in some tea from home and it's day 2 of hot matcha mugful in the morning. Tomorrow going to remind myself to make it first thing. Satisfying!
  • Adc7225
    Adc7225 Posts: 1,318 Member
    A little late to the party . . . after losing a good amount of weight and keeping it off for a decent amount of years. The weight started creeping back on and then 2020 happened and being furloughed for 18 months I am back at work full time. To no surprise, none of my work clothes fit. Glad I can sew and made myself a few outfits but I just do not feel the same. Add in the 10 years from previous weight loss and it is definingly a different game this time around. But I am in it for the glory (aka healthy and happy)! I did a reset of sorts, cutting down the exercise to focus on cutting down my daily calories so just now getting back to into the gym and trying to get more active. Working around a plantar fasciitis injury on my right foot so its been slow. Current weight 213 - Goal weight 170 (hopefully this will get me back into my clothes)! No real rush but I hope to see some change by the end the year.
  • jm216
    Adc7225 wrote: »
    A little late to the party . . . after losing a good amount of weight and keeping it off for a decent amount of years. The weight started creeping back on and then 2020 happened and being furloughed for 18 months I am back at work full time. To no surprise, none of my work clothes fit. Glad I can sew and made myself a few outfits but I just do not feel the same. Add in the 10 years from previous weight loss and it is definingly a different game this time around. But I am in it for the glory (aka healthy and happy)! I did a reset of sorts, cutting down the exercise to focus on cutting down my daily calories so just now getting back to into the gym and trying to get more active. Working around a plantar fasciitis injury on my right foot so its been slow. Current weight 213 - Goal weight 170 (hopefully this will get me back into my clothes)! No real rush but I hope to see some change by the end the year.

Welcome! It’s never too late to jump in and join.
    We’re glad you’re here to share your journey to better health and well-being. 😁

Jill
  • jm216

Current weight: 211.3

October Weight lost so far: 0 pounds… stay tuned.🪄

🎃Happy October 1st!🐈‍⬛
    ✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️10,433 steps
    ✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️7,515 steps

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️13339 steps

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️7,920 steps

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️7,844 steps

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️7744 steps

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️7230 steps

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️10,862 steps

⭐️October 13… 211.8… no more creeping up. I’m so over it. I find that at the end of the day I don’t want to make dinner, so I grab and snack. Tonight I’ll make it easier for myself and make dinner earlier.
    ✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️12,092 steps

⭐️October 14… 211!!!! Yes! First loss of the month and I feel great! Today begins my at or under calorie streak. I am fighting the many-faced snack monster. 👿 👹 👺
    ✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️10,764 steps
    ✔️Ate over my calories… a work in progress

⭐️October 15…211.3…. Ok… not bad from yesterday

October 16
    October 17
    October 18
    October 19
    October 20
    October 21
    October 22
    October 23
    October 24
    October 25
    October 26
    October 27
    October 28
    October 29
    October 30
    October 31
  • jm216

Current weight: 211.0

October Weight lost so far: .2 pounds🪄
    Goal: 2 pounds

🎃Happy October 1st!🐈‍⬛
    ✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️10,433 steps
    ✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️7,515 steps

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️13339 steps

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️7,920 steps

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️7,844 steps

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️7744 steps

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️7230 steps

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️10,862 steps

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️12,092 steps

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️10,764 steps

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️7,316
    ✔️UNDER CALORIE GOAL! ❤️

⭐️October 16…211…😄😄😄… I’m down .2 pounds this month…feels good not to be going up… maybe tomorrow will be in the 210 range… 🧐

October 17
    October 18
    October 19
    October 20
    October 21
    October 22
    October 23
    October 24
    October 25
    October 26
    October 27
    October 28
    October 29
    October 30
    October 31
  • jm216

Current weight: 210.4

October Weight lost so far: .8 pounds 🪄❤️
    Goal: 2 pounds

🎃Happy October 1st!🐈‍⬛
    ✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️10,433 steps
    ✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️7,515 steps

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️13339 steps

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️7,920 steps

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️7,844 steps

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️7744 steps

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️7230 steps

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️10,862 steps

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️12,092 steps

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️10,764 steps

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️7,316
    ✔️UNDER CALORIE GOAL! ❤️

⭐️October 16…211…😄😄😄… I’m down .2 pounds this month…feels good not to be going up… maybe tomorrow will be in the 210 range… 🧐
    ✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️9,134 steps
    ✔️Under calorie goal… 2day streak!

⭐️October 17…210.4… 😁😄😁….so happy!
    Down.8 for the month… the number may be small but I feel mighty!

October 18
    October 19
    October 20
    October 21
    October 22
    October 23
    October 24
    October 25
    October 26
    October 27
    October 28
    October 29